剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
360. One more time. Charge.
360 再来一次 充电
Clear! It's over, Pragin.
清零 结束了 普雷根
Come on, Kevin.
拜托 凯文
Come on, Kevin. Come on!
快啊 凯文 拜托
I'm calling it.
我要传讯了
Time of death: 10:55.
死亡时间 10点55
He's gone, Drew.
他走了 德鲁
Doctor? I'm sorry.
医生 抱歉
Got it. 10:55. All right...
收到 10点55 好的
I thought I saw you walk in here.
我想我看见你进来了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Did you just take his blood?
你抽他血了
Yeah, I did.
是的
Why?
为什么
Research.
研究
It's part of the hematology program.
是血液学项目的一部分
Did you get the consent of his family?
你得到家属许可了吗
What are you, the hall monitor?
你算什么 纠察队员
What if the chief resident found out
如果总住院医师发现
one of his students was sneaking around blood in his lAb coat?
他的学生穿着实验服偷溜进来抽血会怎样
Look, if there's anyone who understands
听着 如果有谁懂得
how to keep a secret, it's you.
该如何保守秘密 非你莫属
Now, I didn't ask you any questions
我对你的事毫不过问
because I'm sure you had your reasons.
因为我相信你有自己的理由
Well, I've got mine.
我也有我的理由
Melrose Place 2009 S01E17
新飞跃情海 第一季 第十七集
Lauren, hey.
劳伦 停下
Hey, Riles.
你好 莱利
I'm here in the flesh this time,
这次我是亲自找你
not just some disembodied voice
而非什么空洞的语♥音♥留言
leavin u unreturned phone messages.
好让你不回我短♥信♥
Look, Riley, it's not that I didn't want to talk to you.
听着 莱利 不是我不想跟你说话
I just didn't know what to say.
我只是不知道该说什么
To anybody.
对所有人都是
What about "Help"?
说"帮忙"怎么样
You're my best friend, Lauren.
你是我的好姐妹 劳伦
If you needed money or advice or a shoulder,
如果你需要钱 建议或是肩膀
that's where I come in.
完全可以找我啊
As my best friend, Riley, you know how difficult it is
作为好姐妹 莱利 你清楚让我承认失败
for me to admit to failure.
是多难的事
Struggling to pay for med school isn't failure, Lauren.
为交不上的学费而挣扎不是失败 劳伦
And all of those unreturned voice mails
而我发的一切语♥音♥邮件
were to let you know that what happened
是为了说明 不管发生什么
doesn't change a single thing between us.
我跟你的友谊绝不会变
You're my best friend, no matter what.
你是我最好的姐妹 永不会变
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
How's David doing with everything?
大卫那边怎么样了
How am I going to get him to trust me again, Riley?
我该怎样才能让他再次相信我呢 莱利
He won't even look at me.
他看都不看我一眼
You find a way to talk to him.
想办法跟他谈谈
Let him know how you feel.
让他清楚你的感受
Hey! Where are you off to so fast?
你匆匆忙忙的去哪儿啊
You know, Hugo's serves breakfast all day.
雨果餐厅全天供应早餐呢
Yeah. I'm needed at Coal. I fired Marcello last night,
科尔酒吧需要我 昨晚我炒了马塞罗
and I just found out that he took three chefs, my hostess,
而我刚发现他带走了三名厨师 女服务生
and my bartender on to his next venture.
我的酒保是他下个蛊惑对象
Oh, my God.
天啊
The kitchen must be insane.
酒吧的厨房♥一定都失控了
Yeah, if it's not on fire yet. Wish me luck.
是啊 希望还没着火 祝我好运吧
Good luck.
好运
Oh, here. Let me give you a hand.
来 我给你搭把手
Oh, I got it, actually.
事实上 我自己能行
Right. Of course.
是啊 当然
Totally capable.
完全没问题
Hey, never thanked you for donating
对了 还没感谢你为拍卖♥♥会办的
that "Day on the set with Owen Anderson" for the auction.
"与欧文·安德森共度片场一日"竞标呢
That was really sweet.
真的很有爱心
It was nothing.
小事而已
I mean, you're the one doing everything.
你才是出大力气的人
Man, those kids at the school
学校的孩子真幸运
are lucky you're going to be looking out for them.
有你将去照顾他们
Thanks, Jonah.
谢谢 乔纳
Wow. Okay, that's either
你这穿的 要么是
the most awkward yoga outfit I've ever seen
我见过最别扭的瑜伽服装
or today's definitely not Saturday.
要么今天绝对不是周六
I know, I'm totally cheating on my Bikram class
我知道 为这场工作餐 我要翘了
for this work lunch. Hi.
热瑜伽课 好啊
Hey.
好
But I am going to see the both of you
但我会在那个什么筹款人的
at that fundraiser doohickey thingy, yeah?
派对上见到两位的对吧
Can't wait. Good.
等不及了 很好
Hey. Don't you dare get any ideas
听着 你要是敢在选角上
on that casting couch today, got it?
潜规则女演员 我吃了你
Got it.
清楚了
Okay, go. Get out of here.
好的 走吧 走了啊
I know it's a little unconventional,
我知道有点不合规矩
but since our casting director has swine flu,
但由于我们的选角指导得了甲型流感
I thought maybe you could read, uh,
我想或许你可以和那些女孩儿配戏
Jacob's part with the girls.
读读雅各布的部分
Are you serious?
真的假的
I would love that.
我乐意至极
Oh, there he is.
他来了
Simon, how are you?
西蒙 你好啊
I am ready to finally cast this thing.
终于能来指导这部戏了
Hey! Jonah's here.
乔纳来啦
Hello.
你好
What's happening, wunderkind?
怎么啦 小神童
Oh, you know, just trying to wrap my head
你知道 我正在努力接受
around the fact that you are directing my life.
你要导演我生活的事实
Just...
只是
You know, like, major "Out of body" going on here...
像是 "灵魂出窍"在这儿发生了
Oh, crap. I gotta run down to Eastwood's set.
糟了 我得去伊斯特伍德[著名导演]的片场
Listen, why don't you guys start without me?
听着 你们先开始吧
I'll watch the tapes.
我会看录影带的
Okay.
好的
You got a lot going on there.
这里改动很多啊
Um, can you even read the script through all that?
在改动前你有通读过剧本吗
Yeah, you know, it's just, uh... just me riffing.
对 只是 只是我自己的想法
I had an idea.
我有个主意
I want to change the Halloween scene
我要把万圣节那场戏
to a Valentine's Day party.
换成情人节派对
The-The scene where Jacob and Rachel meet?
就是雅各布和雷切尔相识的那场戏吗
That's...
那会
That changes a lot, doesn't it?
那改动太大了吧 不是吗
Yeah, but nobody really wants to see
是啊 不过没人真想看到
Rachel in a sumo costume, do they?
雷切尔穿个相扑装 对吧
Let's get the girls in here.
我们把试镜的女孩儿叫进来吧
Julio, where's my snapper?
胡里奥 鲷鱼做好了吗
Never got an order.
没收到点菜单啊
We're so short-staffed.
我们人手奇缺
Are you on table 3?
你是去给3桌送菜吗
Mmmm. No?
不是 不是吗
Hey, David. We have a problem.
大卫 我们有个麻烦
There's some jerk smoking on the balcony.
有个混♥蛋♥在包厢抽烟
Okay, I'll take care of it.
好的 我去处理
And guests with reservations have been waiting forever.
预约的客人等了好久了
What do I tell them?
我该怎么跟他们说
I don't know. Make something up.
不知道 想想办法
Okay, everybody, cocktails on the house.
好的 等待的各位 免费鸡尾酒来啦
Help me out.
帮我拿下
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表