剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
苏珊 拜托你 别让我讨厌你
Susan, please. Let me like you.
好吧 我不和他出去了
Ok. I won't go out with him.
显然你对他有好感
I mean, obviously, you have feelings for him.
不 我没有 真没有
No, I don't. I really don't.
那这算什么
So what, then?
如果你不能和他一起 别人也不能吗
If you can't have him, nobody can?
对嘛 这才是朋友该有的想法
See? Now you're thinking like a friend.
听听这歌♥声
What a voice.
这种事一定要交给天主教来做
You have to hand it to the Catholics.
他们的默哀仪式比谁都做得好
They do grief better than anyone.
那匹马和那辆车多少钱
How much did that horse and buggy set us back?
-你有意见吗 -变穷 有意见
- Do you mind? - Being poor? A little.
牧师 看前面
Eyes front, padre.
伊迪也太不可理喻了
I can't believe Edie.
又不是世上所有的男人都归她所有
She doesn't have dibs on every man on the planet.
如果我想和比尔约会 我就应该去
If I wanna go out with Bill, I should be able to.
-我以为你根本就不喜欢他 -她也是
- I thought you weren't even into him. - Neither is she.
如果她不喜欢他 为什么不准我喜欢他
If she's not into him, why can't I not be into him?
我现在要默哀了
I'm gonna mourn now.
怎么了
What's going on?
-怎么慢下来了 -因为我们快到了
- Why are we slowing down? - Because we're almost there.
那是什么东西
What is that?!
原来的主人
The family who owned it
付不起保养费
couldn't afford the maintenance payment.
我拿了很高的折扣
I got an amazing deal.
土窖 你竟然给你妈买♥♥了个土窖
A crypt? You bought your mother a crypt?!
小声点 别丢人现眼
Quiet! You're making a scene.
够了 我才不要去参加这样的葬礼
Oh, that's it. I cannot be a part of this.
-我做不到 -加布丽尔
- I can't do it. - Gabrielle!
别孩子气了
Stop acting like a child!
我们该跟着他们走吗
Are we supposed to be following them?
我不知道 也许这是仪式之一呢
I don't know. Maybe it's part of the ritual.
卡洛斯 你去死吧
Go to hell, Carlos!
好了 大家还是跟着遗体走吧
All right, people, we're going to follow the body.
请走这边 跟上来
This way, please. Come along!
这太过分了
This is too much.
我同意卖♥♥掉房♥子的唯一理由
The only reason I agreed to give up the house
是我以为我会有一个小而精致的公♥寓♥
because I thought I'd get a gorgeous little apartment.
可现在我连那样的房♥子都没有了
Now I won't even get that.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
-去认罪 -什么
- Take the plea. - What?
你犯的罪 为什么要我来承受恶果
You did the crime. Why should I pay the price?
面对现实吧 鼓起勇气去服刑
Just suck it up, be a man and do the time.
-加布 你太荒唐了 -是吗
- Gaby, you're being ridiculous. - Am I?
我只想得到你给你死去的妈同等的尊重
All I want is the same respect you gave your dead mother.
加布 别这样
Gaby, please...!
至少她还有个遮风挡雨的屋顶
At least she's gonna have a roof over her head.
15分平
Fifteen all.
这球算界内吗
Oh, was that in?
好球
Nice try.
爱丽莎 你是聋了又不是瞎了
Alisa, you're deaf, not blind.
这球差一点就出界了
It was a close call.
你这也算在教训他
That's telling him.
我只是在等时机
I'm waiting for my moment.
你觉得她球打得烂
You think her tennis stinks?
那你更该尝尝她煮的饭
You should try her cooking.
15比30
Fifteen thirty.
抱歉
Sorry.
我该提醒你 我的网球技术
I should have mentioned that my tennis
远在我的厨艺之上
is much better than my cooking.
太好玩了 你打得真好
That was fun. You play really well.
谢谢你
Thank you.
省省吧 她连球都发不过网
Gimme a break. She serves underhand, for god's sake.
-你到底哪根筋不对 -你说什么
- What's your problem? - Excuse me?
你那还有没有瓶装水
Hey, do you have any bottled water over there?
我一出汗 身体里的电解质就会紊乱
My electrolytes get all wacky when I sweat.
她是你的妻子
She's your wife.
你怎么能这么说她呢
How can you talk about her like that?
让我来告诉你那满脸假笑的
Let me tell you what St Alisa is saying
"圣女"爱丽莎的真面目吧
with that phony smile on her face.
"丹尼斯 快点走"
"Move your ass, Dennis."
"丹尼斯 你腰间的肥肉真多啊"
"Nice love handles, Dennis."
"丹尼斯 你该换一种除臭剂了"
"Try switching deodorant, Dennis."
够了 如果你对妻子有所不满
Enough. If you've got issues with your wife,
告诉她
tell her.
我们正在做婚姻咨♥询♥
We're in counseling.
如果你必须向一个陌生人发泄不满
It's not working too well
那说明你们的咨♥询♥并没有起作用
if you have to unload on a perfect stranger, is it?
要是你婚姻不幸福
If you're unhappy in your marriage,
别整天抱怨 做点别的事去
do something instead of just complaining.
因为坦白说 我根本不想知道
Cause, frankly, I don't want to hear it.
我们换搭档吧
Let's trade partners.
-好 -太好了
- Sure. - Great!
谢谢
Thanks.
我和你一组
I'll play with you.
你还没把车送修
You did not take this in.
这轮胎一时半会还不会破
This should hold,
可你一定要修好它
but you've got to take it in.
谢谢你 我知道 我会的
Thank you. I know. I'm going to.
这现在是我的头等大事了
It's on the top of my list.
这活儿真累
That was hard work.
你要不要喝点水
Would you like a glass of water
也许能借此机会进来和我聊天
and maybe an excuse to come in and talk to me?
听起来不错啊
Sounds great.
那么 到时间了
So... It's tomorrow.
我说过今天再来约你的
I told you I'd check back in on that date.
比尔 我有苦衷
Bill, um... I have my reasons.
是因为我长得太丑了
Am I... hideous?
当然不是
Oh, god, no!
不是 你英俊潇洒 玉树临风
No, you are just so incredibly not hideous.
我该说 谢谢吧
Thank you... I think.
也许是"约会"这词有点吓到我吧
See, maybe it's the word "date" that's throwing me off.
我只是想一起出去消磨时光
Look, I just want to have some fun,
吃点东西 喝上一杯
you know? Dinner, drinks...
没有任何约束
No strings attached.
好吧 我会和你共进晚餐
Ok, I'll go out with you.
太好了 我知道离这里较远的地方
Great. I know this little place
有一家雅致的小餐厅 你一定会喜欢的
out of the way. You're gonna love it.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
为你列张紧急事件电♥话♥单
Making an emergency list for you.
万一屋顶漏水或者跳电了
So you'll know who to call in case the roof leaks,
你就知道该打给谁
or the power goes out...
为什么这么做
Why?
我决定接受认罪协议
I'm taking the plea bargain.
这样你就有屋顶遮风挡雨了
So you can keep the house.
出于对我母亲的尊重 我将她风光大葬
When I buried my mother, I did it with respect,
我并不后悔我付出去的一分一毛
and I don't regret a single penny.
但是 是我让咱们陷入这两难的境地
But I got us into the position we are in
当我犯罪的那一刻起
and the moment I did,
我就不再尊重你了
I stopped respecting you.
-而且这么做是不对的 -你好勇敢
- And that's not right. - You're so brave.
我这么做 是有条件的
It's not without strings.
我要你向我保证
I need you to promise
我出狱之后 你还会在我身边
you're gonna be here when I get out.
你这是什么话
That's a ridiculous thing to say.
我哪儿也不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
我还要你保证
And I need you to promise
在我服刑期间 你必须对我忠诚
that you'll be faithful while I'm gone.
那当然了
Yeah. Of course.
加布丽尔 我不是傻瓜
Gabrielle, I'm no fool.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表