剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Well, if the mall is crowded it might take over an hour.
这可是自助餐 不用着急
It's a buffet. There's no rush.
约翰 汽车旅馆 十分钟后见
Hi, John. Motel. Ten minutes. Be there.
好啦 搞定 去吧
All right. Off you go. Thanks.
勒奈特 我不得不说
Lynette, I couldn't help notice
你没把浣熊皮缝在猎户帽子上
you forgot the coonskin on that hunter's coonskin cap.
是啊 灵光一闪
Yeah. That was a creative call.
这些戏服快让我崩溃了
Look, I'm in the middle of a costumes crisis.
要是我不偷点懒就完不成了
If I don't take shortcuts I'll never finish.
乔丹娜·盖斯特就能完成任务
Jordana Geist manages to get her work done.
她又帮忙特卖♥♥ 又画背景
She runs the concessions, paints the sets,
还能腾出时间照顾好丈夫和仨孩子
and still has time to take care of her three kids and a husband.
我们不能让学生们受苦
Now, we can't have the students suffer
仅仅因为你不懂
just because you don't understand
合理安排时间
the concept of time management.
我可不觉得孩子们脑袋上少块皮
I hardly think the kids are gonna suffer
就算是受苦了
without a clump of fur on their heads.
好 我灵机一闪 不如撤了橡树吧
Ok. I'll make a creative call. We'll cut the oak trees.
森林看起来有点太密了
That forest is looking a little dense anyway.
-橡树是我儿子们演的啊 -是吗
- My boys are the oak trees. - Are they?
我不担心
Well, I wouldn't worry.
后台总有活给他们干
We'll find something for them to do backstage.
那才是锻炼人的地方
That's where the real action is.
-我会好好完成戏服 -危机解除
- I'll finish the costumes. - Well. Crisis averted.
-你疯了 -我查了这个叫银羽的地方
- You have lost your mind. - I checked up on Silvercrest place.
是个问题儿童治疗中心
It's a treatment center for troubled kids.
没人会注意的地方 还有
Who is gonna notice. One more,
我负责转移注意力 你混进去找扎克
I create the distraction, you blend in and find Zach.
我怎么能混到问题少年堆里去
How could I blend in with messed-up teenagers?
我也说不好 朱莉
I don't know, Julie.
你扮扮暴食症 装装吐
You pretend to be bulimic. Gag a little.
随便什么都行 帮帮我吧
Come on. Work with me here.
妈 干完这事
Mama, when this is over,
我们得谈谈你的教育方法了
we need to talk about your parenting skills.
好吧 你不愿意帮我
Ok, fine. You don't want to help me,
我也不逼你
I'm not gonna force you.
我也不是不愿意 只是
It's not that I don't want to. It's just...
为什么这事对你这么重要
Why does this mean so much to you?
因为玛丽·艾莉丝是个好人
Because Mary Alice was a wonderful person.
而现在只要有人想起她
And now all anybody thinks about her is that
就会把她跟自私还有恐怖联♥系♥在一起
she went off the deep end and did this terrible, selfish thing.
可我觉得这另有隐情
And I think there's more to it than that.
她是我朋友 朱莉
she was my friend, Julie,
我应该查出真♥相♥
and I owe it to her to find out the truth.
胡安妮塔 怎么啦
Juanita, what's wrong?
胡安妮塔
Juanita?
我去赌博没去吃自助 还输了钱
I didn't go to the buffet. I went gambling instead and I lost.
你身上有多少钱 应该不多啊
How much did you have on you? It couldn't have been much.
我用的是卡洛斯的信♥用♥卡♥
I used Carlos' credit card.
好吧 你刷了多少
Ok. How much did you charge?
我不知道 已经不能用了
I don't know. It stopped working.
什么叫不能用了
What do you mean it stopped working?
这卡的信用额差不多有一万五呢
This thing has like a $15,000 credit limit.
前台说没有空房♥了
The man at the desk said there were no vacant rooms.
我能和你同住吗
Mind if I bunk with you?
布里 你这是干吗
Bree, what are you doing here?
外面有点冷
It's a little chilly out here.
我们不能进去说吗
Do you mind if we discuss this inside?
进来吧
Come on in.
这里真是又暖又舒服
Sure is nice and toasty in here.
-你真美极了 -谢谢
- You look amazing. - Thanks.
就是为了吸引你注意
I was hoping you'd notice.
这儿确实没有大酒店好
Well, it certainly isn't the Ritz,
但是必需品都有
but it has all the essentials.
我不知该说什么好
I don't know what to say.
那就什么也别说了
The perhaps you should say nothing.
雷克斯 宝贝
Rex? Baby...
-给我一分钟 -什么
- I just need a minute. - What?
甜心 别管它了 行吗 别管了
Sweetie, just leave it, will you? Just leave it.
好了 宝贝 我们刚刚到哪了
Ok, baby. Where were we?
我让你别管它的
I told you to leave it.
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. I just...
别这样 你真的要小题大做吗
Oh, come on. Are you gonna make a big deal about this?
跟你说实话吧
You know? To tell you the truth.
现在我实在没兴致了
Now is not really a good time for me.
很明显 你从来没擦过芝士渍
It's obvious you've never had to remove a cheese stain.
布里 我完全理解 我问过苏珊
Bree, I totally understand. Yeah, I already tried Susan.
加布不会针线 真的 我能做好
And Gaby can't sew. Seriously, I'm gonna be fine.
不管怎么说 还是谢谢你 拜拜
Yeah. Ow! Thanks anyway. Bye-bye.
我画得比预想的快
Well, I'm a little ahead with my painting.
你需要帮忙吗
If you need some help.
乔丹娜 你是我的救命恩人 谢谢你
Oh, Jordana, you are a life-saver. Thank you.
给 这几片还要修剪
Here. These pieces need trim.
我会尽量帮忙的
I'll help for as long as I can,
今晚还得烤很多东西
but I have a lot on my plate tonight.
我得带25块小乳蛋饼到书友会去
I have to make 25 mini Quiches for my book club.
你不是地球人 对吧
You're not a human, are you?
肯定是外星人派来鄙视人类的
You were sent by aliens to make humans race feel inadequate.
说真的 你怎么能干这么多活
Seriously, how do you cram it all in?
-你能保密吗 -当然
- Can you keep a secret? - Um... Sure.
这药是治注意力缺乏症的
That's ADD medication.
我孩子吃这个 或者说该吃这个
Oh, my kids take this or they almost did.
我以为这是镇定用的
I thought it was supposed to calmed you down.
没有注意力缺乏症的人吃就会有反作用
Has the opposite effect if you don't have ADD.
喝过土耳其咖啡吗
Ever chug a pot of Turkish coffee?
真的吗 你在吃你孩子的药
Seriously? You're taking your kids' medication?
偶尔 你想来点吗
Once in a while. Do you want a couple?
谢谢 但是我刚刚
Oh, that's very kind of you but I just
抽了一点可♥卡♥因♥
smoked some crack a little while ago. So.
我不想混着来
I'd better not mix.
我卖♥♥点旧首饰来还卡债
This is what we will do. I'll sell some old jewelry.
卡洛斯就不会发现啦
Pay off the credit card, and Carlos will never find out.
你愿意为我这么做
You would do that for me?
当然 有什么不愿意的
Of course I would. Why wouldn't I?
可你向来不待见我
For starters, you hate me.
言重了 一点点而已
Oh, that is overstating it... a little.
关键在于 不管我有多不喜欢你
The bottom line is, no matter how much I dislike you,
我还是很爱卡洛斯的
I love Carlos more.
要是卡洛斯发现钱的事 他会很受打击
If Carlos finds out the money, he'll be devastated.
我不想看到他伤心
I don't wanna see him hurt.
你不用相信我是个好人
You don't have to believe I'm a good person,
但至少相信我在乎我男人
but at least believe I care about my husband.
算了 爱信不信
Fine. To heck with it.
我才不要为你牺牲我的项链呢
I'm not gonna risk my neck to protect you.
我这就告诉卡洛斯
I'm calling Carlos.
胡安妮塔卷入了一场家庭成员之间的赌博
Juanita might have ben the gambler of the family...
等等 我相信你
Wait. I believe you.
然而加布丽尔才是
...but Gabrielle was
那个深谙虚张声势之道的人
the one who knew how to bluff.
你好 我是苏珊·梅尔
Hi. I'm Susan Mayer.
我和斯科尔医生预约过了
I have an appointment to see Dr. Sicher.
他在等您 我去帮您叫他
Yes, he's expecting you. Let me get him for you.
[接待处]
-你好 我是斯科尔 -我是苏珊·梅尔
- Hi. I'm Dr. Sicher. - Susan Mayer.
你要为儿童书籍做调查对吗
So you're doing research for a children's book?
是的 没错
I sure am.
扎克
Zach?
朱莉
Oh. Hi, Julie.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
他们给我吃药来着
Just all the pills they make me take.
那些药让我昏昏欲睡
They kinda make me sleepy.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表