剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第二集
Desperate Housewives S01E02
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
如果当时玛丽·艾莉丝有危机
If Mary Alice was having some sort of crisis,
我们会发现的
we'd have known.
她住的那么近
She lives 50 feet away, for god's sakes.
加布 那个女人都已经自杀了
Gabby, the woman killed herlf.
这事没这么简单
Something must have been going on.
每次我在那男人周围 他都想捏我的屁♥股♥
Every time I'm around that man, he tries to grab my ass.
去年我从他那赚了二十万
I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year.
如果他想捏你的屁♥股♥ 让他捏
If he wants to grab your ass, you let him.
那你为什么不开心
Why aren't you happy?
看来我得到的都不是真正想要的
Turns out I wanted all the wrong things.
那是什么
What's that?
一封给玛丽·艾莉丝的信
It's a letter addressed to Mary Alice.
[我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人]
玛丽·艾莉丝 你做了什么
Oh, Mary Alice, what did you do?
人死后会发生一件很有趣的事
An odd thing happens when we die.
几种感官相继消失
Our senses vanish.
味觉 触觉 嗅觉和听觉
Taste, touch, smell, and sound
都成了遥远的记忆
become a distant memory,
除了视觉
but our sight --
我们的视野反而开阔许多
ah, our sight expands,
我们能把曾身处的世界
and we can suddenly see the world
看得很清楚
we've left behind so clearly.
当然 逝者所能看到的东西
Of course, most of what's visible to the dead
生者也能看见
could also be seen by the living,
只要他们肯花时间
if they'd only take the time to look.
比如我朋友加布丽尔
Like my friend Gabrielle.
我早该看见她有多不开心
I should have seen how unhappy she was,
但我没有
but I didn't.
我只看见她那些巴黎定制的时装
I only saw her clothes from Paris...
那些铂金珠宝
and her platinum jewelry...
和崭新的钻石表
and her brand-new diamond watch.
如果我仔细观察
Had I looked closer,
我会看见加布丽尔是一个溺水的女人
I'd have seen that Gabrielle was a drowning woman
急切地寻找着救生筏
desperately in search of a life raft.
幸运的是 她找到一个
Luckily for her, she found one.
加布丽尔只是让年轻的园丁
Of course, Gabrielle only saw her young gardener
给她的生活添点色彩
as a way to infuse her life with a little excitement.
不过她马上就会发现
But now she was about to discover
她的生活会如此多姿多彩
just how exciting her life could get.
该死
Damn it.
快点快点 赶紧 过来
Come on, come on, come on! Hurry up! Let's go!
我别的衣服呢
Where are the rest of my clothes?
我来找 赶紧出去
I'll find them. Just get out.
从哪
Where?
-窗户 -什么
- Out the window. - What?
快点快点
Go, go, go, go, go!
亲爱的 你今天真早
Hi, honey. You're home early.
我的会议取消了
My meeting got canceled.
你早上不是洗了澡吗
Didn't you take a shower this morning?
我刚运动了一会
I, uh, I just finished a workout.
约翰在哪
Where's John?
约翰
John?
他的推车停在外边呢
Yeah. That's his truck out front.
加布丽尔很惊慌
Gabrielle was panicked.
她知道如果她丈夫发现了她的秘密
She knew if her husband discovered her secret,
她能想象他暴怒的样子
she would feel the full force of his wrath.
索利斯先生
Hey, Mr. Solis.
约翰 那颗榕树弄好了没
Hey, John, take care of that ficus yet?
-我把这做完了就去 -很好
- I'll get to it as soon as I'm done here. - All right.
不过她马上想到
But she was quickly reminded that...
只要没被卡洛斯发现
What Carlos couldn't see...
当然 没问题
Yeah, sure. No problem.
一切都会安然无恙
couldn't hurt her.
紫藤郡平静的表面已经被打破
The peaceful facade of Wisteria Lane had recently been shattered,
首先是我自杀
first by my suicide...
然后是我遗物中的纸条被发现
and then by the discovery of a note among my belongings
暗示我自杀的原因很可疑
that suggested a suspicious reason for my desperate act.
我的朋友们聚在一起探讨它的含义
My friends gathered to discuss its implications.
我觉得我们应该把这个给保罗
I think we should give it to Paul.
他还在悲痛中 苏珊
He's still mourning, Susan.
他会吓坏的
He'll probably freak out.
这不是关键 她是他妻子
It doesn't matter. She was his wife.
他应该知道事情的真♥相♥
He deserves to have all the facts.
我们可以说的随意点
Well, we could do it gently.
比如在闲聊的时候告诉他
We could tell him about it over coffee and pastry.
真有意思
That would be fun.
"保罗 我们发现你老婆自杀
"Paul, we have proof your wife killed herself
是因为她有不可告人的秘密
over some deep, dark secret.
还要些熊爪糕吗"
Another bear claw?"
我们可以报♥警♥
We could always call the police.
可能只是个变♥态♥玩笑
Maybe it's just some sort of sick joke.
如果这是个玩笑 那也太低级了
Well, if it was a joke, it was in very poor taste.
不 我敢肯定这是认真的
No, this was serious. I know it was.
我们得弄明白到底发生了什么
We got to find out what was going on.
就算弄明白了
Let's say we do.
也可能不是我们想要的结果
There's a chance we're not going to like what we find.
总比一头雾水的好
Well, isn't it worse to be in the dark?
想着她也许做了什么可怕的事情
I mean, imagining she did all these horrible things.
又回到老问题上了
It's the age-old question, isn't it?
我们对邻居到底有多好奇
How much do we really want to know about our neighbors?
朋友们的担心是对的
My friends were right to be concerned.
她们知道每个家庭都有秘密
They knew that every family has its secrets,
我儿子和丈夫的经验是
and as my son and husband could have told them,
挖出这些秘密前得反复斟酌
you need to think carefully before digging them up.
讨论了数小时之后
After talking for hours,
我的朋友们还是不知道
my friends still hadn't agreed on
该如何处理这张纸条
what to do with the note.
她们决定先睡个好觉
So they decided to talk about it in the morning
早上再来讨论
after a good night's rest.
不过那天晚上没人能睡得着
But no one could fall sleep that night.
她们都猜测我自杀的原因
They each kept thinking of my suicide
以及我曾经历过的孤独
and how terribly alone I must have felt.
孤独这东西
You see, loneliness was something
她们再熟悉不过了
my friends understood all too well.
没关系 我醒着
It's okay. I'm up.
很好
Good.
我有一个问题想问你
I have a question for you.
好吧
OK.
你还记得你求婚的时候吗
Do you remember when you proposed?
我的天
For god's sake --
我们在长空大道喝着苹果酒
We sat on Skyline Drive and drank a bottle of apple wine,
喝完你突然对我说
and when we finished it, you turned to me, and you said,
"如果你嫁给我 布里·梅森
"if you marry me, Bree Mason,
我保证会爱你一辈子"
I promise to love you for the rest of my life."
尽管那时我已经和泰·格兰特订婚了
And even though I was engaged to Ty Grant,
尽管我父亲并不喜欢你
and even though my father didn't like you,
我也同意了
I said yes.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
你得取消和离婚律师的会面
You're going to cancel the meeting with that divorce lawyer,
我们去找一个婚姻顾问
and we're going to find ourselves a marriage counselor.
-布里 -你保证过的
- Bree... - You promised.
好吧
All right.
很好 我去热点牛奶
Good. I'm going to go, uh, make myself some warm milk.
你要喝点什么吗
Would you like something to drink?
只要不是苹果酒就行
Anything but apple wine.
苏珊那晚孤独地醒着 很口渴
Susan awoke that night alone and parched,
她注视着窗户外面
but as she gazed out her window,
看见了一大杯能解渴的水
she saw the tall drink of water she needed to quinch her thirst.
"亲爱的日记 麦克都不知道我的存在"
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表