剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
蒂娜 别推妹妹
Tina! Don't push your sister.
勒奈特 我的也快吃完了
Gosh, Lynette... I'm really running low.
我需要为自己储存精力
I need all my energy I can get.
我妹妹伊莲和她的孩子
My sister Elaine and her kids
要飞到城里玩一个礼拜
are flying into town for a week.
真好 我也希望我的妹妹可以经常来
That's exciting. I wish my sister would visit more often.
姐♥妹♥们♥是最棒的
Yeah, sisters are great.
三四片就行 我快挺不住了
Three or four pills. I'm hitting the wall.
平静下来的确很难受 可我爱莫能助
Yeah, the calm down can be a real bitch. I wish I could help.
我不会原谅你的
I'm not gonna forget about this, Jordana.
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
孩子们聚会的时候 别带蒂娜来
Come girl scout cookie time, don't bring around little Tina
因为我们不在家
Because we won't be home.
这是要干什么
What's all this about?
你们都知道我和妈妈不合很久了
You know your mother and I have been unhappy for a while.
经过反躬自问
After a lot of soul-searching,
我们觉得离婚是最好的选择
we've decided that it would be better if we got divorced.
但是 无论我们之间是否有矛盾
But whatever problems your father and I may have,
永远都不影响我们爱你们这个事实
it doesn't change the fact that we love you very, very much.
-我有个问题 -说吧 尽管问
- I've got a question. - Go ahead. Ask whatever you want.
我能和爸爸一起住吗
Can I live with dad?
妈妈 我们必须面对它
Come on, mom, let's face it.
我们会把彼此逼疯的
We drive each other crazy.
丹妮尔 你也这么想吗
Danielle, is that what you'd prefer?
和你♥爸♥爸一起住
Danielle? To live with your father?
我无所谓 只要我有自己的卫生间就行
I don't really care, as long as I have my own bathroom.
这... 这酒
Um... All this, um... wine is,
让我觉得有点头疼
uh... giving me a... headache.
在这郊区待了6周 你就查了这么点
Six weeks in the suburban jungle, and this is all you got?
这一带有三百多个家庭
There are over 300 families in this subdivision.
逐个调查是很费时间的
It'll take time to check them all out.
爸爸说上次见面时 你打算退出
Dad said last time he saw you, you were ready to quit.
我改主意了
Now I changed my mind.
这是在浪费时间还有我爸的钱
This is a gigantic waste of your time and my father's money.
你怕这会花光你的遗产吗
Are you afraid he'll spend your inheritance?
这一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
-麦克 有件事 -什么
- Mike, here's the thing. - What?
爸爸不可能单独行动的
Dad can't chase ghosts alone.
如果你不干了 他也就没辙了
If you stop, he'll have to accept it's over.
我想要回以前的爸爸
Let me have my father back.
如果我退出了 他还会找其他人
If I quit he'll just hire somebody else.
你说这里没什么可查的就行了
Not if you tell him there's nothing here to find.
我不能那样做
I can't do that.
要是你女朋友发现
What happens when your girlfriend finds out
你不再是那个可爱的水管工会怎样
you're not just the sweet, neighborly plumber?
你这是在骗她 麦克
You're lying to her, Mike.
找到了
Oh, here it is.
太好了 这个能保持蟹肉的温度
Great. This'll keep the crab dip warm.
去掉螃蟹壳要花很久
It took forever to shell the little buggers,
但很值
But it'll be worth it.
你自己去螃蟹壳吗
You shelled your own crabs?
不是我多嘴
Okay, I don't want to butt in.
你太辛苦了吧 你看上去很疲惫
Are you doing too much? Cause you look exhausted.
我没事 喝点咖啡就行 谢啦
I'm fine. I just need some coffee. Thank you.
上帝啊 看这个刺绣
Oh, my god! Look at this embroidery!
"丹娜" 这个从哪儿来的
"Dana." Where did this come from?
保罗·杨的旧货大甩卖♥♥
Paul Young's garage sale.
丹娜
Dana.
丹娜是个宝宝
Dana was a baby.
喜欢吗
Surprise.
-不可能 -归你了 这是钥匙
- No way! - It's all yours. Here are the keys.
雷克斯 这是怎么回事
Rex, what's this about?
我小小破费了一笔
I went and splurged a little.
丹妮尔 这是你的
Oh, Danielle, here's your present.
-旅行箱 -没错
- Luggage? - Yeah.
为你去帕奇克模特学校准备的
It's to take with you to the Perchik Modeling Academy.
学费由我出
I'm footing the bill.
-你是说我可以去纽约吗 -等等
- You mean I can go to New York? - Wait a minute.
什么模特学校
What's this about a modeling academy?
是我的新职业 索利斯夫人会推荐我
It's my new career. Mrs. Solis is sponsoring me.
你怎么没告诉我
When were you planning on telling me?
她告诉我了 我觉得这主意不错
She told me, I think it's a great idea.
你们两个没看出来他的动机吗
Don't you two see what he's doing?
这是他的糖衣炮弹
He's trying to buy your love.
看在上帝的份上 别那么多疑
For god's sake. Don't be paranoid.
又是辆车又是模特学校的
A car? A modeling academy?
你应该先和我商量一下这些礼物的
You should have discussed these gifts with me first.
抱歉 孩子们 可我们不能接受
I'm sorry, kids. But we cannot accept them.
你不能听任她这样
You can't let her do this.
我们刚刚告诉孩子们离婚的事
Bree, we just told the kids we're getting divorced.
-现在宠宠他们又怎样 -我不同意
- Isn't it time to spoil them a little? - I said no.
他们也是我的孩子
You know what? They're my kids too,
我想给他们什么就给什么
and I can give them anything I want.
拿着吧
There you go.
-谢谢爸爸 -太好了
- Thank you, daddy. - Yes.
是不是你帮丹妮尔进的模特学校
Did you offer to help Danielle get into modeling school?
什么 是啊 也不是
What? Uh... Yes... No.
她是这么给你说的
Um... is that how she heard it?
是啊 加布丽尔 究竟是不是你推荐的
Yes. Gabrielle, did you or did you not offer to sponsor her?
我不过想帮个忙
I just wanted to help out.
那可是在纽约啊 上帝
It's in New York! For god sakes
你是怎么想的
Why would you suggest that?
那是她的梦想 你难道不希望她开心吗
It's her dream. Don't you want her to be happy?
不 而且我希望你将来能
No. And in the future I would appreciate you keeping
自己保留你那可笑的想法
your ridiculous ideas to yourself.
布里
Bree!
约翰
John.
约翰
John!
你太嫉妒丹尼尔了
You're so jealous of Danielle.
甚至要把她弄到纽约去
You tried to ship her off to New York?
我才不嫉妒 只是不喜欢分享罢了
I'm not jealous. I just don't like to share.
好吧 我不干了
Well, you know what? I quit.
园丁 我们 所有的
The yard. Us. Everything.
别这么意气用事
Oh, don't be that way.
要是我们不能在一起还有什么意义
What's the point, if we can never be together?
这一个小时 那一个小时
You know, an hour here, an hour there.
我不希望我们不欢而散
I don't want us to end on a bad note.
卡洛斯今晚有个宴会 我能溜出来
Carlos has this black tie thing tonight and I could slip out...
-索利斯夫人 -约翰 别这样
- Mrs. Solis! - John, please.
我们俩的一切是那么不同
What we had was so special.
总得有个像样的告别
I think it deserves a proper goodbye.
我们 我们还是会分手的
We'd, um... we'd still be over, though.
当然
Of course.
我就知道这个玩乐日的想法不错
I knew this play day was a good idea.
是啊 谢谢你的建议
Oh, yeah. Thank you for suggesting it.
只有你的孩子能让蒂米精疲力尽
Your boys are the only ones I know who could tire out Timmy.
是啊 他的确很调皮
Yep, he's a feisty one.
有传闻说 你在给蒂米药物治疗
Word on the street is, um, you've been medicating Timmy?
是啊 为了治他的多动症
Oh, yeah. For his ADD.
-简直是灵丹妙药 -我相信
- The pills have been a godsend. - I bet.
我能用下洗手间吗
Can I use your bathroom?
当勒奈特吞下那些偷来的
As Lynette swallowed the stolen
给八岁小孩吃的药的时候
medication of an eight-year-old child.
她发誓不能继续陷下去
She vowed she'd never again sink to such depths
短期内
any time soon.
看来找到敲诈你的人啦
Looks like you've got your blackmailer.
是不是该让警♥察♥介入了
Is it time to bring in the police?
这不在我的考虑范围内
That's not really an option for me.
我妻子自杀之前
Before my wife shot herself,
我很满足我们的生活
we lived a life that I was proud of.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表