剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你想听听事情的真♥相♥吗
Do you want to hear what happened or not?
已经无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
我再也不会相信你说的话了
Because I will never believe anything you say ever again.
但至少 你能相信这个
Well, at the very least you can believe that.
有人
Occupied!
卡洛斯 我也要上厕所
Carlos, I have to go.
等一等
You'll have to wait.
我凭什么要等 这是我的流动厕所
Why should I have to wait? It's my port-a-potty.
什么叫你的流动厕所啊
What do you mean it's yours?
这可是我偷回来的呀
I'm the one who stole it.
亲爱的 抱歉 你得耐心等等
Babe, I'm sorry. You're just gonna have to wait.
非常感谢 布里
Thank you so much, Bree.
你们家的地砖使我下定决心
Seeing your tile has really helped me make my decision.
下次翻新房♥子时 我要改用大理石
Next time I remodel, I am using limestone.
加布丽尔 你没事吧
Gabrielle, is everything ok?
当然 为什么这么问
Sure. Why?
只是 你最近表现得颇为奇怪
Well, it's just that you've been acting kind of oddly late.
哪里奇怪了
In what way?
你编造各种理由
You keep coming up with excuses
挨家挨户借厕所
to use everyone's bathroom.
两天前考利先生还从你家后院看到
And then two days ago Mr. Cawley looked into your back yard,
你和卡洛斯在用按♥摩♥浴缸洗衣服
and saw you and Carlos doing your laundry in the Jacuzzi.
我来简单地解释一下
Well, uh... there's a simple explanation for that. I, um...
你和卡洛斯最近手头很紧吗
Are you and Carlos having some sort of money trouble?
加布 就算是也没什么的
Gaby, it's ok if you are.
是吗
Is that so?
当然 说实话 我有种被羞辱的感觉
Yes. And to tell you the truth, I'm a little insulted.
我可是你的好朋友
I am a good friend.
你为什么非得向我隐瞒实情呢
Why would you feel like you have to hide that from me?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是因为你也没告诉我
Probably for the same reason you didn't tell me
雷克斯是梅茜的顾客之一吧
Rex was one of Maisy's clients.
这显然不同
That is obviously different.
为什么
Why?
事情发生在你身上 就不同了吗
Because it happened to you?
布里 在我看来
Bree, this is how I see it.
好友在受到屈辱后会互相扶持
Good friends support each other after they've been humiliated.
挚友则会心知肚明却不动声色
Great friends pretend nothing happened in the first place.
既然这样 祝你房♥屋翻新顺利
Well, then, good luck on your remodel.
代我向雷克斯问好
And please tell Rex I said hello.
塔米
Hey, Tammy.
勒奈特
Lynette!
看来托弗恢复得挺快
I see Topher's made a speedy recovery.
我们可以去玩了吗
Can we go play?
是的 当然 玩得开心
Yeah, sure, boys. Have fun.
我们去弹跳屋玩吧
Let's go play in the bounce house.
好吧 既然被你逮到了
All right, you caught me.
我承认我说谎了
I lied.
但是你真不应该来参加这个
But you should have some nerve crashing at
六周岁的生日庆祝会
a six-year-old's birthday party.
我是要告诉你
Just so you know,
我给托弗买♥♥了一套邦哥鼓
I got Topher a set of Bongo Drums.
你会像他一样喜欢它们的
I know you'll love them as much as he will.
查理 出来
Charlie, come out.
不要和斯加沃家的孩子们玩
I don't want you playing with those Scavo boys.
莫娜 别这样
Mona, please!
我向你保证他们没病
I'm sure they're clean.
你可别把我的聚会搞砸了
You are not ruining my party.
波特 普雷斯顿
Porter. Preston.
好了 出来出来
Ok, out, out, out.
来吧 波特 普雷斯顿 我们走
Come on. Porter. Preston. Let's go.
可以再玩会儿
Not quite yet.
孩子们 继续蹦吧
Boys, keep bouncing.
对 继续蹦
That's right, keep bouncing.
对了 顺便说一句
Oh, by the way,
我和艾比盖护士谈过了
I spoke to nurse Abigail.
我知道谁是传染源了
I know who patient zero is.
好了 够了
All right, that's it,
孩子们 你们先出去一下
kids. Get out.
出去 快点
Out, out, out! Go! Go!
你怎么能那样做呢
How could you do that?
这个聚会对托弗很重要
Look, this party meant everything to Topher.
我不能冒险 万一到时候没人来
I couldn't risk people not showing up.
他会很难过的 所以我只能这样做
He would be davastated.I had to do something.
所以 你能想到的最好的办法
And the best you could come up with
就是让我的孩子背黑锅
was letting my kids take the fall?
我可什么都没说啊
Hey, I hadn't said anything.
人们就开始怀疑了
People were already suspicious.
-得了吧 -我说的是事实
- Oh, please. - Yeah, it's true.
你的儿子可不是地球上最干净的孩子
Your boys aren't the cleanest kids on the planet.
-这话真不好听 -你去哪里
- That was not a smart thing to say. - Where are you going?
我要把真♥相♥告诉其他妈妈们
I'm going to tell the truth to every mother out there.
然后再把邦哥鼓收回
And then I'm gonna take back the bongos.
别 等等 好吧
No, wait! Ok, all right.
我承认 是我做错了
Uh, look, I was wrong. I admit it.
-我很抱歉 -太没诚意 已经晚了
- I admit I'm really really sorry. - Too little, too late.
好吧 我会告诉所有人是我的错
Ok. I'll... I'll tell everyone that I was wrong.
传染源不是你的孩子
That your kids aren't the ones.
行吗 我求你了
Please. I'm begging you.
行 杵在这干吗 还不快去说
Well, why are you standing there? Get to it.
布里
Bree, hi.
有什么事情
What's up?
我一直在想
Well, um... I've been doing some thinking.
雷克斯和我这些年来
Rex and I have been members
一直是美景镇乡村俱乐部的会员
of the Fairview country club for years
最近它好像减少了一些会员特权
But lately it seems to have lost some of its exclusivity.
所以 我决定不再续缴会员费
And so, I've decided not to renew our membership.
我情愿将这些钱用到我关心的人身上
I'd rather see the money go to someone I care about.
布里 我不能收
Oh, Bree, I... I can't take that.
加布 在我看来
Gaby, this is the way I see it.
好友在危难时伸出援助之手
Good friends offer to help in a crisis.
而挚友不会推辞
Great friends don't take no for an answer.
我们会全额还给你的 我保证
We're gonna pay you back every cent. I promise.
慢慢来 不急
Take your time.
是的 每个人都喜欢丑闻
Yes, everyone loves a scandal,
不论是惊天动地 还是平凡琐碎
no matter how big or small.
毕竟 有什么能比旁观
After all, what could be more entertaining
权势者中道落魄更可乐呢
than watching the downfall of the high and mighty?
又有什么能比虚伪的罪人
What could be more amusing
被公之于众更可笑呢
than the public exposure of hypocritical sinners?
是的 每个人都喜欢丑闻
Yes, everyone loves a scandal.
若出于某种原因你不喜欢最新的丑闻
And if for some reason you're not enjoying the latest one...
无妨 下一个
Well, the next one
即将来临
is always around the corner.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表