剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
跟我说吧 我能搞定
You can tell me. I can handle it.
我怀孕了 孩子可能是你的
I'm pregnant and it might be yours.
我连摩托车都买♥♥不了
I could barely afford my new dirt bike.
我怎么养得起孩子
How am I gonna handle child support?
还没确定是不是你的 放松点
We don't know for sure if it's yours, so relax.
-我不是来看你的惊吓样 -那是为了什么
- I didn't come to watch you freak out. - Why did you come?
我想确保你让我保护你不被伤害
I want to make sure you let me protect you.
谁会伤害我
From who?
卡洛斯 还有你父母
Carlos, your parents.
约翰 这事会毁了你的人生
John, something like this can ruin your life.
所以咱俩的事你一定得保密
That's why you have to keep quiet about our affair.
没必要把咱俩都卷进这场灾难
There's no point in this catastrophe taking both of us down.
-谢谢 -忘掉它吧
- Thank you. - Forget about it.
-我该戴安全套的 -是的
- I should have worn a condom. - Yeah.
那会很有帮助
That would have been helpful.
你雇了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You hired a private investigator?
我不能相信麦克
I can't trust Mike
我想知道究竟发生了什么
and I want to find out what really happened.
所以就得通过没有企图的外人
From a source that doesn't have an agenda.
打开它
Now open it up.
好 准备好了吗
Ok. You ready?
开始吧
Go.
-停 -什么
- Stop! - What?
如果你真发现了什么坏事
Ok. If you find out something that's really bad,
也尽量说得好听些
just try to put a positive spin on it.
好了
Ok.
有好消息 也有坏消息
I have some good news and some bad news.
先告诉我坏消息
Give me the bad news first.
麦克杀的那人 是个警♥察♥
The guy Mike killed... was a cop.
天哪
Oh, my god!
天哪
Oh, my god.
行了 好消息呢
Ok. Give me the good news.
-没有好消息 -什么
- There is none. - What?
你让我说得好听些
You told me to spin it!
算了 我自己看吧
Oh, forget it. Just let me look at it myself.
[毒贩袭♥警♥]
[众人哀悼斯莱警官]
-难以置信 -怎么了
- I can't believe it. - What is it?
我认识她
I know her.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
你们俩还不罢手 是不是
You two just won't stop, will you?
黛德丽已经死了
Deidre's dead.
是谁杀的她已经无关紧要了
It doesn't matter who killed her.
-让这事过去吧 -没那么容易 凯德拉
- Just let it go. - It's not that easy, Kendra.
为什么 我妹妹恨你们 你们俩都恨
Why? My sister hated you. Both of you.
-她自己说的 -那是毒品的关系
- She said so. - That was the drugs talking.
是啊是啊 毒品
Right, right. The drugs.
黛德丽让家人蒙羞
Deidre humiliated this family
她对我们的关心不屑一顾
and she threw our love back in our faces.
她很清楚这一点 而且毫不在乎
She knew it and she couldn't have cared less.
-你说完了吗 -没有
- Are you done? - No.
我想知道你们在计划什么
I want to know what you're planning.
-我们只是聊天而已 -我不信
- We're just talking. - I don't believe you.
那就别问了
Then don't ask.
我当然不想另找一个心脏病医生
Of course I don't want a new cardiologist
李已经做了好几周的检查
but Lee's been conducting tests for weeks.
可他至今还不知道哪里出了问题
He should have been able to know what's wrong by now.
亲爱的 我们和他们有交情
Honey, we socialize with them.
我该怎么对海伦说
What am I going to say to Helen?
我只知道 我从来没这么难受过
All I know is, I've never felt worse,
我必须采取行动
and I've got to do something.
我得去和伊迪聊两句
Um... I uh... I have to talk to Edie.
布里 我们要迟到了
Um... Bree, we're gonna be late.
只需一会 我要问个食谱
Oh, it'll just take a second. I need to um... get a recipe.
-伊迪 你好 -你好
- Edie. Hi. - Hi.
昨天我在费雷多餐厅看到你了
I saw you at Fredo's yesterday.
我也看见你了
Yeah, I saw you, too.
调皮啊 真调皮
Naughty, naughty.
-你说什么 -那个家伙
- I beg your pardon? - The guy.
你喂他吃东西的那个
The one you were spoon-feeding.
还不错 虽然对我来说弱了点
Not bad. A little petit for my taste,
但又不是我要跟他睡
but then again I'm not the one sleeping with him.
我就担心你会往这方面想
This is exactly what I was afraid of.
乔治和我只是朋友
George and I are just friends.
我并不是在损你 我明白的
Hey, I'm not judging you. I get it.
雷克斯和那个道貌岸然的妓♥女♥有染
Rex was sticking it to that hooker housewife.
该是你报仇的时候了
It's payback time.
完全不是你想的那样
You have got the wrong idea.
那个男人是我的药剂师
That man is my pharmacist.
那么多人 你偏偏找个药剂师
You could have an affair with anyone. You choosed a pharmacist?
你还真是个共和党人
You are such a republican.
我没搞婚外情
I am not having an affair.
乔治和我 我们就聊聊天
George and I, we just talk.
他是个很好的倾听者
He's a very good listener
我能跟他谈我的抱负 我的梦想
and I share my hopes and dreams with him,
以及我内心最隐秘的想法
and my innermost thoughts.
仅仅如此 你得相信我
That's all there is to it and you have to believe me.
-没问题 我相信你 -谢谢
- Ok. I believe you. - thank you.
我很高兴能把这件事澄清
I'm glad we cleared this up.
你肯定觉得这很古怪
I know it must have looked strange
但我不想你觉得
and I didn't want you to think
我对我丈夫不忠
that I was cheating on my husband.
但你的确有点不忠了
But you sort of are.
-什么 -别否认了 布里
- Excuse me? - Well, come on, bree.
你都把内心最隐秘的想法告诉他了
You're telling him your innermost thoughts?
你的抱负 你的梦想
Your hopes? Your dreams?
除了没性关系
Sex aside,
你跟一个不是自己丈夫的男人那么亲密
you're pretty intimate with a guy that's not your husband.
每个人都需要有可以说说话的人
Well, I mean, everybody needs someone to talk to.
那为什么不对雷克斯说说呢
What's wrong with talking to Rex?
我们不在家 请留言
We are not at home. Please leave a message.
你好 是扎克吗
Hello, Zach?
我是费莉西娅·蒂尔曼
It's Felicia Tillman.
我实在很喜欢我们的小聚会
I do so enjoy our little visits
也有好几天没见着你了
and I haven't seen you for a few days.
我希望你一切还好
I hope everything's all right.
扎克最近身体不舒服
Zach's not feeling well.
是你 保罗
Oh. Paul.
另外他一直在你家叨扰不太合适
And I don't think it's appropriate that he spends so much time at your house.
我弄了点热可可 今天感觉如何
Made us some cocoa. How are you feeling?
这两天我觉得很难受
I've felt awful for two days now.
我该去看医生吗
Think I should see a doctor?
你可能只是得了流感
It's probably just a touch of the flu.
看看你的情况再说
We'll keep an eye on it.
恐怕是因为这房♥子 我也不太舒服
It's this house, Zach. I feel it too.
待在这里对我们俩都不好
It isn't healthy for us to stay here.
我已经说过了 我不会走的
I told you. I'm not moving.
这样是为了你好
It would be for your own good.
你不能再这样下去
You can't keep doing the kinds of things you're doing.
像在苏珊·梅尔家的厨房♥表现得那样
Susan Mayer's kitchen, for example.
人们会渐渐发现的
People are going to catch on.
换个环境重新开始不好吗
Wouldn't it be great to start over somewhere in the country?
你会交到新朋友 也许新的女朋友
Could meet some new friends. Maybe even meet a new girl.
就这样睡吧
How about I let you sleep on it?
我们明天再谈搬家的事
We'll talk about moving tomorrow.
婚姻中缺乏激♥情♥
The lack of passion in her marriage
对勒奈特来说已是不幸的现实
had become an unpleasant reality for Lynette.
突然有一天她想到
Then one day it occurred to her,
改变这现实最好的办法...
The best way to fight reality...
就是来点不现实的
was with a little fantasy.
当然 如果没人来欣赏的话
Of course, all the fantasy
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表