剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
而我就会在海的对岸
and I on the opposite shore will be.
我想向你母亲自我介绍一下
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself to your mom.
我是勒奈特·斯加沃
I'm Lynette Scavo.
勒奈特 我是爱丽莎·史蒂文斯
Hi, Lynette. I'm Alisa Stevens.
抱歉 我还以为...
Oh, I'm sorry! I thought...
我能读唇
I read lips.
大部分时间 手语更容易点
A lot of the time, signing is just easier.
我不喜欢误解别人 或被人误解
I don't like to misunderstand, or to be misunderstood.
-我是莉莉 -见到你很高兴
- And I'm Lily. - Hi, nice to meet you.
妈妈
Hi, mom!
那是我儿子 马特
That's my son, Matt.
我家的双胞胎总是提到马特
My twins talk about Matt all the time.
我们应该举办一个孩子们的表演日
We should set up a play date.
好主意
Sounds great.
-然后一起吃饭 -太好了
- Let's have dinner too. - I'd love to.
-英国佬来啦 -驾 驾
- The British are coming! - Giddy-up! Giddy-up!
或者 还是我们大人聚聚就好
Even better, let's just keep it adults.
宝贝 他们服软了
Babe, they blinked.
我们抓住了他们的小辫子
We got them by the short hairs.
谁 谁服软了
Who? Who blinked?
地方检察官 我刚跟律师们谈过了
The da. I just spoke with the lawyers.
-他们提供了份认罪协议 -是好事吗
- They offered a plea bargain. - And that's good?
那意味着他们知道自己理亏
It means they know they got a weak case.
他们觉得自己赢不了
They don't think they can win.
-都结束了 -天哪
- It's over. - Oh, my god!
那意味着我们能保住房♥子了
That means we can keep the house!
不 我们还是得卖♥♥掉房♥子
No, we still have to sell the house.
我得付律师费
I gotta pay the lawyers.
你说他们提供了一份认罪协议
You said they offered a plea bargain.
没错 可我们不会接受
Yeah, but we're not gonna take that.
把我放下来
Put me down.
亲爱的 不卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的话
Honey, it would mean
我就要去蹲8个月的监狱了
me going to jail for eight months.
鉴于你确实罪有应得
I think that's pretty reasonable,
我觉得这很合理
considering you're guilty as sin.
你本来同意卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
You said you were fine with selling.
那是在我知道蹲一阵子监狱
Before I knew we could trade
就能保住它之前
a couple of months in prison to keep it.
干嘛
What?!
不是 我是她儿媳
No, this is her daughter-in-law.
是医院打来的吗 是不是妈妈
Is it the hospital? Is it mama?
谢谢你 好
Uh, thank you. Yes.
加布
Gabby?
我很遗憾 卡洛斯
I'm sorry, Carlos.
有的人凭当世之事断人
Some believe people are judged by the way they live life,
有的人则凭身后之事断人
and others by the way they leave it.
我喜欢这种带金叶的莱克星顿红木
I like the lexington mahogany with gold leaf.
里面是粉红色的天鹅绒和垂幔
It has a pink velvet interior and drapes,
还有手工雕刻的面板 万一洪水或地震
plus it's hand-engraved so in case of a flood or earthquake,
他们至少能辨别出哪个棺材里是她
they'll at least know which one is hers.
你不觉得夸张了点吗
Don't you think that's a little over the top?
妈妈就要最好的
Only the best for mama.
这些殡仪馆就是要制♥造♥一种假象
These funeral homes make a fortune
好说服人们心甘情愿多花钱
trying to convince people to overspend.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你母亲很通情达理
I'm saying your mother was a sensible woman.
她不会喜欢这些花里胡哨没用的装饰
She wouldn't be comfortable with bells and whistles.
这个吧 木质面板
Maybe this one. Wood veneer.
-干嘛 -你从没喜欢过妈妈
- What? - You never liked mama.
要喜欢一个对你恨之入骨的人很难
It's awfully hard to like someone who actively hates your guts.
她一向认为你屈尊娶了我
She always thought you married beneath you
而且毫不避讳让我知道
and let me know it.
她爱你
She loved you.
她待我如垃圾
She treated me like trash!
上帝 让她的灵魂安息
God rest her soul.
我在筹备我母亲的葬礼
I'm putting my mother in the grave.
现在不是斤斤计较的时候
Now is not the time to pinch pennies.
卡洛斯 我们现在手头很紧
Carlos, we're not exactly flush with cash right now.
她的出身不怎么样 应该归真反璞
Let her be true to her roots. She was born humble.
当时她连鞋都没得穿
And barefoot.
她是个女王
She was a queen.
那么 麦克把信给你时怎么说
So what did Mike say when he gave you the letter?
这封信能解释一切
That it explains everything.
能解释吗
Does it?
我还没看过
I haven't read it.
干嘛不看
Why the hell not?
我做不到
I just can't.
你比我强
You're a better woman than me.
是我的话早就迫不及待把信拆了
I'd have ripped it open with my teeth.
你难道不好奇他写了什么吗
Aren't you dying to know what he wrote?
好奇啊 要只是一堆编凑的废话呢
Yes. But what if it's just a bunch of far-fetched stories?
你就该那么假设
Well, you should assume that it is.
为什么
Why?
想想男人被抓个现行时都何等擅长说谎
Think how good men are at lying on the spot.
何况时间充裕 又是写下来的
God forbid you should give them time and a pen.
伊迪 有空来一下工地好吗
Edie, you mind stopping by the site?
我准备好主浴室的设计图了
I've blueprints of the master bath.
好的 我马上就来 比尔
Oh, I'll see you in a few, Bill.
他是我新找的包工头 我们在约会
It's my new contractor. We're sort of dating.
你好像说过不会把生意和找乐子混为一谈
Didn't you once say you never mix business with pleasure?
不 我是说不把找乐子跟承诺混为一谈
No, I said never mix pleasure with commitment.
没错
Right.
苏珊 你打算怎么处理这封信
So Susan, what are you gonna do with the letter?
看在上帝面上 你能不能现在就打开
And for Pete's sake, would you open it up already?
不 我做不到
No. No, I won't.
我再也不相信麦克了 如果失去了信任
I don't trust Mike any more and without trust...
不了 我打算回去
No, no. I'm just gonna go in
把信撕了扔进垃圾桶
and rip it up and throw it in the trash.
-何不现在就把它撕了 -不不
- Why don't we rip it up now? - No, no, no.
不用了 我不想 你知道 垃圾嘛
That's ok. I don't wanna... You know, litter.
她肯定会打开看的
She is so opening that letter.
当卡洛斯忙着安排他母亲的葬礼事宜时
While Carlos was making arrangements to bury his mother,
加布丽尔却在努力确保
Gabrielle was making sure
自己的秘密也能一并埋掉
she'd be taking her secret to the grave.
我是加布丽尔·索利斯
Hi, I'm Gabrielle Solis.
你是海瑟护士吗
You're nurse... Hisel?
是的 你一说你要来
Yes. Hi. Um... When you called and said you were coming down,
我就把胡安妮塔住院期间
I collected all the personal things your husband brought in
你丈夫带来的东西都收好了
during Juanita's stay with us.
你是为这事来的吧
I assume that's why you're stopping by?
你真周到 不过 其实不是
Oh, that's so thoughtful of you but, actually, no.
不是
No?
不是 我丈夫和我
No, you see my husband and I
还不是很清楚
still don't have a clear account
胡安妮塔是怎么去世的
as to how Juanita passed.
怎么去世的
How?
她是在睡梦中平静地死去的吗
Yes, did she die quietly, in her sleep...?
是的 通常是会这样
Um, yeah, that's usually how it happens.
我的意思是 我非常确定是这样的
I mean, I'm pretty sure that's how it happened.
非常确定吗
Pretty sure?
我是说 我不是很清楚
I mean, I don't know exactly
因为当时我不在她身边
because I wasn't with her at that time.
有谁在她身边
Was anyone with her?
比如 值班的助手护士
An orderly, candy striper...
或是任何人
...anyone?
没有 就她自己
No. She was alone.
非常感谢 那正是我想知道的
Thank you so much. That's all I needed to hear.
索利斯太太
Oh, Mrs. Solis.
把它扔了吧
Oh, you can just toss that.
完了 麻烦大了
Great! Just great.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表