剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你要是不签 我就跟你离婚
Because if you don't, I will divorce you.
那么我就去找警♥察♥
Then I'll go to the police.
跟他们说什么
And tell them what?
说我在开曼群岛
There's a secret bank account
有个不存在的秘密银行账户吗
in the Cayman Islands that no longer exists?
-你把钱挪走了 -当然挪走了
- You moved the money? - Of course I moved the money.
那太危险了
That was risky.
那些探员都在监视着你呢
I mean, the feds are watching you right now.
我得做点什么
I had to do something.
这样你才不能把我耍得团团转
I couldn't just let you make a fool out of me.
住手卡洛斯 住手
Oh! stop, Carlos, stop it!
-放我下来 -好啊
- Put me down! - Ok.
放我下来
Put me down!
松开我
Let me go!
住手 你弄疼我了 卡洛斯
Stop! You're hurting me, Carlos!
签名
Sign it.
签啊
Sign it!
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
失去的滋味很痛苦
It hurts to lose.
是范德坎普夫妇吗
Mr. and Mrs. Van de Kamp?
是的 轮到我们了吗
Uh, yes. Is it our turn?
是 安德鲁在里面等着 不过...
Well, uh, sort of. Andrew's waiting inside but, uh...
怎么了
What's wrong?
他说如果他母亲在场
Well, he said he won't go forward with the session if...
他就拒绝参加会谈
his mother's involved.
他只想和他父亲说话
He only wants to talk to his dad.
我们今天开了200英里的车来这儿
We drove 200 miles to be here today.
这简直不可理喻
This is unacceptable.
我明白你很恼火
Yeah, I share your frustration.
管他呢 我们回家
To hell with him, then. We're going home.
-不要 -我不容许他对你如此无礼
- No. - I'm not gonna let him insult you like this.
他怨我送他来这里
He blames me for his being here.
怨我做的一切
He blames me for everything.
何况他说不定没错
And he's probably right.
就算有错 也是我们俩共同犯的
Any mistakes made were made by both of us.
得有一个人跟他聊聊 看看他好不好
One of us should go talk to him, see how he is.
我没事的
I'm OK.
-你确定吗 -确定 我没事
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm fine.
这边走
Right this way.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
来了 什么事 你们怎么不刷牙
I'm coming. What is it? Why aren't you guys brushing your teeth?
帕克 怎么回事
Perk, what happened?
波特推我 它就掉进去了
Porter pushed me and it fell in.
-他先推我的 -我可以把它冲下去吗
- He pushed me first. - Can I flush it?
不行 我一会儿把它捞出来
No, no, I'll fish it out later.
今晚就放你一马
You're off the hook tonight
不过你们俩 赶紧刷牙
but not you two, so start brushing.
普雷斯顿 你没听见吗
Preston, did you not hear me?
我说快点刷牙
I said start brushing your teeth.
你要干吗
What are you doing?
你敢扔试试
Don't you dare.
扔呀 扔呀
Do it! Do it!
别听他们的
Don't listen to them.
离马桶远点 我们就相安无事
Back away from the toilet and no one gets hurt.
扔呀 扔呀
Do it! Do it!
我这回是当真的 不要当耳边风
I mean it this time. These are not just words.
扔呀 扔呀
Do it! Do it!
你要是扔了 我保证
If you do this, so help me...
听见自己的声音如此没有份量
Hearing the hollowness of her own voice,
勒奈特意识到是时候先发制人了
Lynette realized that it was time to get one step ahead.
扔呀 扔呀
Do it! Do it!
我要带你们去范德坎普太太家
I will walk you over to Mrs. Van de Kamp's
我们都知道她发火时会怎么样
and we all know what happens when she gets mad.
现在
Now...
去刷牙 刷刷干净 快点
Go brush your teeth. I want 'em to sparkle. Go on.
真遗憾你又得把你儿子送来
Sorry you had to bring your kid back.
这次又怎么了
What happened this time?
几个月前
A couple of months back,
我抓到图格翻我的钱包
I caught Tug going through my purse.
我最讨厌他们做这种事
Oh, I hate when they do that.
他是在找烟还是钱
Was he looking for weed or money?
现在谁还知道
Who knows at this point?
我那天喝多了 事情一发不可收拾
Anyway, I'd knocked a couple back and things got heated.
没过多久 我们就开始大声对骂
Pretty soon we're both screaming,
在房♥间里互摔东西
throwing stuff round the apartment.
接着 楼上的小姐报了警
Next thing you kown, lady upstairs calls the cops.
行了 让我歇歇
Oh, give me a break.
所以 现在有个社工
So, now I got some social worker
想教我怎么养我儿子
trying to tell me how to raise my boy.
小孩 尤其是男孩 要是早知如此
Kids! boy, if I knew then what I know now,
我20年前就该把子♥宫♥切除了
I would've had that hysterectomy 20 years ago.
-布里 -别起来 我说完就走
- Uh, Bree... - Don't get up. I'll be quick.
安德鲁 任何父母为了让自己孩子
Andrew, all any parent can do is provide their child
人生有所建树 所能提供的东西
with the tools to succeed in life.
包括教育 爱 整洁安全的家
Education, love, a good clean, safe home.
我都给你了 我受够了对你充满负罪感
I've given you those things and I'm through feeling guilty.
你要是想自暴自弃
If you wanna piss your life away
还怪罪到家人 随便你
and blame it on how horrible things are at home, go ahead.
我是个好母亲 我尽责了
But I want it stated for the record
别破坏我的名声 你听到了没
that I'm a good mother. Do you hear me?
我是个好母亲
I am a good mother.
布里
Bree...
安德鲁刚跟我说他觉得他可能是同志
Andrew just told me he thinks he might be gay.
什么
What?!
所以他才想让我先进来
That's why he wanted me to come in first.
他觉得我更容易接受
He thought I could take it better.
他想得没错 我在车里等着
Well, he was right. I will be waiting in the car.
索利斯夫人 你来这儿干什么
Mrs. Solis. What are you doing here?
-没事吧 -你室友在吗
- Ok. - Are your roommates here?
不在
No.
-你没事吧 -没有
- Are you ok? - Yeah.
-这怎么回事 -这是...
- What's this? - That? Uh...
卡洛斯有点粗暴 逼我签一些文件
Carlos just got a little rough. Made me sign some papers.
他竟然伤害你
He hurt you?
-你要干什么 -交给我处理
- What are you doing? - I'll take care of this.
-你什么也别做 -不能就这么放过他
- You are not gonna do anything. - We can't let him get away with it.
要是你真的想报复他 吻我
Look, if you really wanna get back at him, then kiss me.
-这有什么用 -因为...
- How's that gonna help? - Because...
有一天时机成熟的时候
one day when the time is right,
我会告诉他 他是怎么把我推进你怀里的
I'm gonna tell him how he drove me right into your arms.
那会气死他的
And that's gonna kill him.
今夜 怎么都行
And tonight, just... whatever you do,
唯独别夸我漂亮
don't call me beautiful.
莫蒂 看看谁来了
Oh, Morty, look who's here.
米莉 莫蒂
Hey, Millie. Hi, Morty.
苏珊 什么风把你吹来了
Susie, what brings you here?
我妈 我把她带来了
Mom. I brought her over.
她在外面待着干什么
What's she doing out there?
她说你不出去和她道歉的话 她就不进来
She says she won't come in until you apologize to her.
-为什么道歉 -因为你推她
- For what? - For shoving her.
她不停打我 我才推她的
I only shoved her because she wouldn't stop hitting me.
她为什么要打你
Why was she hitting you?
我朝她 扔了本书
I threw a... I threw a book at her.
-莫蒂 -只是本平装书
- Morty! - It was a paperback.
-就算这样 -而且我没打中
- Well, even so! - At least I missed.
而她直接对着我肚子打
I mean, she... she hit me square in the gut.
-你要看看淤青吗 -不 不用了
- Wanna see the bruise? - That's ok. That's ok.
-很疼的 -我懂
- It really hurt. - Yeah, I understand.
那么
So...
你能不能就出去道个歉
Could you, uh, just go out and apologize?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表