剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
忘了和打印计划的人说的人
as in, "they forgot to tell the printer"?
其实是我 不好意思
That would be me. I'm sorry.
但是这周我一直忙着
But I was so overworked this week with
按您的指示修改剧本
all the script changes you demanded.
这样的事情是难免的
Uh-huh. Well, these things happen.
我马上回来
Be right back.
能不能请你把这东西处理一下
Would you do something with this?
看着像在路上被压死的动物
It looks like road kill.
好吧 夫人 我受够了
Ok, lady, that's it.
麻烦你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
我们的孩子一样大
We have kids the same age.
意味着我们还要
Which means there're years ahead of us
共处好几年
having to deal with each other.
与其这样勾心斗角
So instead of playing petty games,
不如我们现在就把话说清楚吧
why don't we put an end to this right now?
-你说什么呢 -我们敞开说吧
- What are you saying? - Let's take it outside.
把什么敞开说
Let's take what outside?
你那些没事找事的故意刁难
Your sorry ass. We're throwin' down.
-你疯了吧 -实话实说
- You are crazy. - Just being practical.
不如我们现在就来打一架
Isn't it better to settle this once in fraw
省得孩子毕业之前我都要
rather than endure all this Alpha-Mom crap
忙得像陀螺一样
until our kids graduate?
来吧 你先出招
Come on. I'll even let you take the first shot.
我没时间和你玩这些
I don't have time for this.
我可不这么认为
Yeah, I didn't think so.
通知你一下 明年春天
And just so you know, next spring,
我们的孩子来演小鹿斑比的时候
when we do Bambi,
他们的妈妈将要一决雌雄
his mother's gonna take a slug to the heart
你会乐在其中的
and you're gonna like it.
从孩提时代起我们就开始了对力量的探寻
The search for power begins when we're quite young.
年幼的我们都被灌输着
As children, we're taught that the power
邪不胜正的道理
of good triumphs over the power of evil.
可随着年龄逐渐增长
But as we get older,
我们意识到现实远没有如此简单
we realize that nothing is ever that simple.
邪恶的影子总是伴随在我们身边
Traces of evil always remain.
丹娜
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表