剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
- You'll clean that up! - Think so?
是的
Yes.
没错 凡是卷入紫藤郡战争的人们
Yes, the war of Wisteria Lane
注定会一团乱麻
would indeed prove to be messy for everyone involved.
请问 请问
Pardon me? Pardon me?
我们想知道这床垫有几层垫圈
We were wondering what the coil count is on this one.
[别问模特]
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
这是什么
What is this?
人们老是来跟我问这问那的
People keep coming and talking to me, asking me questions.
那又不是我的工作
That is not my job.
那你也不能这么无礼
Well, you don't have to be rude.
我又不是卖♥♥床垫的
I am not a mattress salesperson.
卖♥♥床垫的怎么着了
Is there something wrong with being a mattress salesperson?
不如你还是怎样
Is it beneath you or something?
要我说实话吗 是的 我是模特
Honestly? Yes. I'm a model.
你的经纪人警告我你喜欢耍大牌
You know what, your agent warned me that you were a diva.
他真说对了
And he was right.
你不跟顾客说话 抱怨咖啡难喝
You won't talk to the customers, you bitch about coffee,
甚至不愿意为海兹尔的生日蛋糕凑份子
and you wouldn't even chip in for Hazel's birthday cake.
我今天刚认识这女人
I just met the woman today.
那也不妨碍你来吃一块
That didn't stop you from having a piece.
抱歉了
I'm sorry.
可我不喜欢店里有人不合群
But I don't want someone around my store that's not a team player.
-不 等等 -你被解雇了 公主
- Oh, no. Wait. - You're fired, princess.
不
No...
我想知道我的保险单有没有包括这个
I need to know if my policy covers it.
不 不是我的车
No, my car actually wasn't involved.
是我邻居的车 但那些蛋是我的
It was my neighbor's car... but the egg was mine.
能跟你的主管谈谈吗
Aha. Well, can I speak to your supervisor?
宝贝 出来一下好吗
Honey? Can you come out here?
干吗
What?
看看我在孩子们的游戏屋找到了什么
Look what I found stashed in the boys' playhouse.
请告诉我那不是个紫色的挂钟
Please tell me that's not a purple wall clock.
收拾行李 我们搬家吧
Pack your bags, we're moving.
丢了工作后 加布丽尔情绪低落
Discouraged over losing her job,
打算改个新造型
Gabrielle decided a makeover
来调整心情
would be the perfect cure for her depression.
当发现她连一款保湿霜也买♥♥不起时
It was after finding a moisturizer she couldn't afford
她终于认识到
that it finally occurred to Gabrielle...
[招聘员工]
也许该调整的是自尊心
...perhaps it was her pride that needed a makeover.
对不起 小姐
Excuse me, Miss?
你忘了给我收据
You forgot to give me my receipt.
对 在这
Oh. Right. Uh, oh... here.
给您 谢谢 欢迎再来
Here we go. Thank you. Come again.
索利斯夫人
Mrs. Solis?
上帝
Oh, god...
你好
Hello.
你好 姚琳
Hello, Yao Lin.
-你过得怎样 -很好 好极了
- How are you? - Good. Very good.
我本想给你打电♥话♥
I wanted to call you.
对我们上次的事感到很抱歉
I felt terrible about how we left things.
-我要买♥♥唇膏 -好的 但是
- I need lipstick. - Ok, but...
现在就要
Now.
你一定窃喜万分吧
You must be loving this. Huh?
让我为你服务 你梦想成真了
Having me serve you must be a dream come true.
好得没话说
Can't complain.
那就是你和我的区别
That's the difference between you and me,
姚琳 我们梦想不一样
Yao Lin, our dreams.
请闭上眼睛
Close your eyes, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你瞧 我梦想着
You see, I dreamed of
从一无所有到自立自强 我做到了
pulling myself up from nothing, and I did.
我所追求的梦想 全都实现了
I dreamed about things I wanted, and I got them all.
成功的事业 英俊的丈夫
A high powered career, a handsome husband,
豪华的房♥子
an extravagant house.
这不过是我生活中的一段小插曲
So this is just a blip on the radar for me.
我知道自己能够克服
Because now I know what I'm capable of.
以前做得到 现在也行
And if I did it once, I can do it again.
我永远不会被真正打垮 姚琳
I'm never really down, Yao Lin.
虽然看起来我好像不行了
Even when it looks like I am.
所以享受这一刻吧 享受你的梦
So, enjoy this moment, enjoy your dream.
对你来说 你的梦也就到此为止了
'cause for you, it doesn't get any better than this.
好了 看起来漂亮吧
There. Don't you look beautiful?
这边请
Right this way.
-没事吧 -这裙子有点往上缩
- Everything ok? - This dress is just riding up.
只要我稍微走快点
If I walk any faster,
大家都会有个格外快乐的情人节
it'll be happy Valentine's Day for everyone.
特别是我
Especially me.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 小姐
Excuse me, Miss?
真抱歉 大家都还好吧
I'm so sorry! Is... is everyone ok?
谢谢 非常感谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
-女士 你的餐巾 -我自己来
- Oh, ma'am, your napkin. - Don't even think about it.
写得真好 谢谢你
Oh... It's so wonderful, what you wrote. Thank you.
除非我心头的大石卸下
Ok, I'm not gonna be any type of company
否则我们没法再来往了
until I get something off of my chest.
你还记得那天
Do you remember the other day
你说想要孩子吗
when you said that you wanted to have kids?
这就是了
Here's the thing.
我还没准备好再要一个孩子
I don't think I'm ready to have another baby.
我想我们得好好谈谈
I think we need to have a serious conversation.
没问题
Uh... sure.
-我不去 -不 你要去
- I'm not going over there. - Yes, you are.
不 我能忍♥受挨家挨户
No. I can deal with the humiliation of
归还孩子们偷的东西的耻辱
boring around returning everything the boys stole,
但是请你千万别让我向她道歉
but please, don't make me apologize to that woman.
这就是做个好邻居的真谛
This is being a good neighbor.
努力做到和睦相处
Finding ways of getting along
而不是朝对方扔鸡蛋
instead of, you know, hurling an egg at them.
我♥干♥吗非得道歉
Why don't I have to apologize?
为什么不干脆走过去
Why don't we just go,
说声"我们扯平了" 然后从头开始
"Now we're even", and start from scratch?
看来"做个好人"的说法不能打动你
If the "pleasant human being" argument doesn't fly,
不如从自我保护的角度来看
we'll try self-preservation.
要是她醒来看到咱们房♥子着火了
What if she wakes up, the house is on fire.
你不想让她打911吗
You don't want her to call 911?
要是咱家着火了
If our house catches fire,
我打赌就是她放的
I guarantee she's the one that started it.
风水轮流转 我们总有求她的时候
Ok, my point is, the day will come when we need her help.
我可不想她到时候
And I don't want her not to help us
因为些鸡毛蒜皮而拒绝我们
just because of some silly feud.
-好吧 我去 -谢谢你
- Fine. I'll do it. - Wow. Thank you.
提出"和邻居相亲相爱"标语的人
You know, whomever came up with model "love thy neighbor"
肯定住得离凯伦·麦克卢斯基八杆子远
clearly live nowhere near Karen Mccluskey.
但在情人节
Yes, well, on Valentine's Day,
头等重要的标语是
the only motto that really matters is, you know,
"和丈夫相亲相爱"
"love thy husband".
真的吗 我可不记得有这个标语
Really? I recall no such motto.
我理解你为什么想要孩子
I understand why you would want to have kids,
但我生命中的这一章已经完结了
but that chapter in my life is just closed.
我觉得不会再重演了
I don't think I can go back there.
所以 就我的想法
And so, you know, given the way I feel
和我所揣测你的想法来说
and given the way I think you feel...
天哪 你果然无法接受
Oh, god. You're not taking this well.
我就怕这样
Well. Oh, I was afraid of this.
怎么
What?
我得走了
I gotta go.
什么
What?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
难以置信 你甚至都不试着
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表