剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Oh, for god sake. Between you and Carlos!
仔细听好 你什么也没做错
Listen to me carefully. You didn't do anything wrong.
-克劳里神父可不这么想 -什么
- That's not what father Crowley thinks. - What?
我去忏悔了
I went to confession.
你疯了吗 你告诉他什么了
Have you lost your mind? What did you tell him?
-一切 -包括
- Everything? - Including...
胡同里还有停车场后面那次吗
in the alley? Behind the truck stop?
-我都说了 -混♥蛋♥
- Everything. - Damn you!
你到底怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
人家小姑娘都比你能干得多
Lassie would have had a fire truck here by now.
蠢狗
You stupid dog.
好样的邦戈 快跑 快去找人来
Good boy, Bongo! Run, Bongo, Run! Go get help!
安德鲁
Andrew, um...
这几天你压力一定很大
I know the last few days have been stressful.
如果你想找谁倾诉的话
And you know, if you ever need to talk to anybody...
我知道 你和爸爸都会聆听的
I know. You and Dad are here for me.
事实上 我想也许你应该
Actually, I was thinking we could arrange for you
和专业人士好好谈谈
to talk to a professional.
心理医生吗
A shrink?
-你觉得我不正常 -当然不是
- You think I'm crazy? - Of course not.
只是那场意外可能
It's just that the accident probably
对你的情绪影响很大
stirred up a lot of emotions.
如果你觉得迷茫 痛苦或者惭愧
And it would be normal for you to be feeling
都是人之常情
confused or depressed or shamed.
我没事 真的
I'm cool. Really.
亲爱的 你把一个女人撞得昏迷不醒
Honey. You put a woman into a coma.
这肯定会让你产生一些特殊的情绪
Surely that arouses some kind of emotion.
没什么特殊的
Yeah, well, it doesn't.
能放我走了吧
If you'll excuse me.
不行 你得先告诉我
No! I won't. Not until you tell me.
你干吗非得知道
Why do you care?
因为我想知道你是不是冷血动物
I need to know you're not a monster.
-你想知道我的感觉 -是的
- You want to know how I feel? - Yeah.
好 撞伤她我很难过
Here goes. I feel bad that she got hurt.
可是车刮花了我更难过
But I also feel bad that my car got dinged
毕竟是她自己过马路之前
Because somebody didn't have the sense to look both ways
没有左右看
before she cross the street.
我最难过的是现在得骑车上学了
And I feel bad that now I'm gonna have to ride my bike to school.
安德鲁 你差点杀了个人
Andrew, you almost killed another human being.
她都那么老了 已经活得够久了
She's an old lady, ok? She's lived her life.
我还有大好的前程
I have my whole life ahead of me
现在却要被这种事搞砸
and now it might be screwed up.
这才是你应该担心的
That's what you should be worried about.
我现在担心的是
What I'm worried about is that
你似乎没有人性
Andrew you don't seem to have a soul.
给我个不该去报♥警♥的充足理由
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call the police.
我是你儿子 冷血动物才会叫警♥察♥
Because I'm your son. That would make you the monster.
嗨 伙计
Hey, buddy.
苏珊 是你吗
Susan, is that you?
麦克 我在楼上 算是吧
Mike? I'm upstairs. Sort of.
坚持住 我这就上去
Hang on. I'll be right up.
怎么回事
What happened?
这只鸟不小心飞进你的厕所里
Well, you see. This bird flew in your bathroom window
我想救它来着 可惜晚了
and I tried to save it but uh... it died.
我不太相信
I don't think that's what happened.
我也不信
I don't think so either.
-把我拉上去 -来
- Help me get out of here please. - Come on.
上帝啊
Oh! God.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你绝对想象不出卡在那里是什么感觉
Oh. You have no idea what that was like. Oh.
-你翻了我的柜子 -什么
- You went through my cabinets? - What?
-听我解释 -离开我家
- Oh, I can explain that. - Get out of my house.
-麦克 -出去
- Mike... - Get out.
-你好啊 -下午好
- Hello there! - Good afternoon.
这儿简直风景如画啊
Oh! Well, isn't this just as pretty as a picture book?
我准备在这盖一栋小楼
The plan is to put in a small condo.
你是想大赚一笔还是谨慎为重
You want to make some money or you want to pussyfoot around?
你觉得呢
What do you suggest?
要我说的话 小型购物中心
I'm thinking? Strip mall.
我掌握了些数据
I've run some numbers
-信纸真漂亮 -我偷来的
- Nice stationery. - Oh, it's stolen.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我家烧了以后
After my house burned down,
我在邻居玛莎·胡博家住了一阵
I was staying with this neighbour Martha Huber.
直到那老家伙把我赶出来
That is until the old troll threw me out.
当然 我们俩经常偷来顺去的
Anyway. I'd steal her stuff, she'd steal mine
这才是自然规律
It's the circle of life.
这么说这是她的信纸
So this paper is hers?
当然啦
Oh, god, Yes.
不 汤姆 你不能这么对我
No, Tom, you can't do this to me.
家里太需要你了
Because I need you home!
小子们 停下 我在打电♥话♥
Boys, stop it! I am on the phone!
是的 我知道会议推迟
Well. Yeah, I realize it's not your fault
不是你的错
that the meeting got postponed
可是你说好今晚会回家的
But you promised you'd be back tonight.
-妈妈 -我得挂了
- Mom! - I gotta go.
孩子们正
The kids are... Yeah.
我知道你很抱歉
I know you're sorry.
尽量早点回家好吗
Just will you try and get back as soon as you can?
好的 拜
Ok. Bye.
孩子们 求你们消停一会好吗
Boys, would you please, please stop it?
真的 妈妈头疼 拜托了
Really. Mommy's got a headache, ok? Just...
把那个鬼东西关掉
Turn that damn thing off!
你们到底是怎么回事 为什么不听话
What's the matter with you? Why won't you listen to me?
*美好无所不在*
* All is groovy *
*放轻松 何必走那么快*
* Slow down, you move too fast *
*尽情享受这晨光*
* You've got to make the morning last *
*闲来踢踢石子*
* Just kicking down the cobbled stones *
*寻找乐趣 感知美好*
* Looking for fun and feeling groovy *
干吗
What?
我是来向你道歉的
I just came over to say I'm sorry.
所有的损失我来赔
And I'll pay for all the damage.
算了
Don't worry about it.
还有
Well... So...
我们的约会取消了 对吧
In your mind, is the date off?
你在我家周围偷♥窥♥还随便翻我的东西
Well. You snooped around my house and went through my stuff.
没错 没有什么约会了
Yeah. That's pretty much a deal breaker.
等等 我会四处偷♥窥♥是因为
Hold on a minute. I started snooping around because
我无意中发现了那些钱
I found all that money by accident.
还有一把枪
And then I found a gun.
-你是毒贩吗 -你就是这么看我的
- Are you a drug dealer? - Is that what you think?
我怎么知道 你从没告诉过我
I wouldn't know because you never let me in.
有关这方面的事情
You know this whole part of your life
你只字不吐
that you kept completely walled off.
我有枪是为了自卫 钱是为了应急
I have a gun for protection. I keep cash for emergencies.
我不是坏人 苏珊 这你应该很清楚
I'm a good guy, Susan, and you should know that.
我没必要把每个小细节都告诉你吧
I'm not obligated to share every little detail of my life...
小细节的确无关紧要
Every little detail is one thing,
但像这样的秘密就另当别论了
weird creepy secrets, that's another.
知道吗
You know what,
我不想和不信任我的人在一起
I don't wanna be with somebody who doesn't trust me.
好吧 也许我们根本就不该交往
Well, maybe we shouldn't be dating.
也许是不应该
Maybe we shouldn't.
-你真这么想 -没错
- Do you mean that? - Yeah.
我希望你的那些小秘密
Well, I hope that your, you know,
能让你在夜里心生暖意
little secret keeps you warm at night.
为了守住你的秘密
Because you're throwing something
而放弃了一些很美好的东西
really great away to protect it.
苏珊 帮我照看下孩子好吗
Oh, Susan! You gotta take my kids for a while.
勒奈特 现在恐怕不行
Lynette, this just really isn't a good time.
抱歉 可我真的没法照顾他们
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表