剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Sure, you're pretty.
好了
Ok, great.
听爸爸的话 该去睡觉了
So like your dad said, it's time for bed.
我带他们上去
I'll take 'em back upstairs.
来吧 小家伙们
Come on, guys.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们走吧
Here we go.
我不得不说 你的家真是既温馨又美丽
I must say, your home is warm and inviting,
你的孩子个个都是珍宝啊
your children are absolutely precious.
这整场晚宴简直就是
This whole evening was practically
完美家庭的广♥告♥版
a commercial for the perfect family.
你也这么觉得
You think?
你安排得几近完美
You couldn't have planned it any better.
我是真心的
And I mean that.
很好
Good.
-你好 苏珊 -保罗
- Hello, Susan. - Paul...
我知道你和伊迪在我家鬼鬼祟祟做了什么
I understand you and Edie went snooping through my house.
没关系 我没生气
It's ok, I'm not mad.
那么 你想知道关于安吉拉的什么事
So, what do you want to know about Angela?
那是玛丽·艾莉丝的本名
It was Mary Alice's birth name.
这名字来自她的阿姨安吉拉
She was named after her aunt Angela.
她还年轻的时候 她们闹翻了
When she was a teenager, they fell out
所以她就改名为玛丽·艾莉丝
so she changed her name to Mary Alice.
这事发生在我们结婚前
This was before we were married,
所以请原谅我在细节上的疏漏
so forgive me if I'm hazy on the details.
就这样 这就是你的解释
That's it? That's the explanation?
不可置信般的简单 是吧
Ridiculously simple, isn't it?
她就因为和她阿姨不合而去改了名
She changed her name because she got in a fight with her aunt?
这不像玛丽·艾莉丝的行事风格啊
That doesn't seem like something Mary Alice would do.
自杀也不像
Neither did suicide,
但她确实这么做了
but we both know she did it.
那我们能不计往事了吗
So, can we finally put this behind us?
或者你还想在我家搜点别的资料
Or do you need to break into my home for anything else?
不 我了解了 谢谢
No. Um... I'm good, thanks.
但是 如果你不介意的话
Though, if you wouldn't mind,
我想看看我找到的那盘录像带
I'd like to see that videotape I found.
那盘写了安吉拉名字的
The one marked Angela.
若能看看年轻时的玛丽·艾莉丝也不错
It would be nice to see Mary Alice when she was young.
很抱歉那盒录像带被我和垃圾一起扔掉了
I'm afraid that box of tapes was thrown out with the trash.
那算了
Ok, then.
苏珊 我是真心希望你
Susan, I'm serious when I say
能还我一个清静的家
I hope you'll leave my family alone now.
你无休止的好奇心让我疲于应付
This endless suspicion of yours has become very tiring.
好的 乐意之至
Yeah, I couldn't agree more.
不好意思 我手♥机♥响了
Oh, that's my cell. Sorry.
好的
Ok.
上帝 是彼德森 不好意思
My god, it's Peterson. Excuse me.
-彼德森 -你好
- Peterson? - Hello?
今晚这场戏你做真好啊
So, that was quite a show you put on tonight.
做戏
Show?
孩子们的画
The boys paintings,
时不时地炫耀我们的幸福
all these references to how happy we are?
含蓄地提醒安娜贝尔
What's wrong with subtly reminding Annabel
你婚姻幸福有什么不对
you're happily married?
你根本就不含蓄
It wasn't subtle.
况且这也间接羞辱了我
And it's an insult to me.
我根本没这意思
I did not mean it that way.
难道你对我就这么没信心
Are you so insecure
需要上演这么一出吗
that you have to pull that crap?
你小声点
Keep your voice down!
她对我有没有意思 这无关紧要
It doesn't matter if she has feelings for me
只要我对她没感觉就行了
as long as I'm not interested.
我曾经给过任何让你不安理由吗
Have I ever, ever given you any reason to doubt me?
世事皆有可能
Anyone is capable of anything.
我们第一次见面 你就撒谎
The first time we met, you were cheating.
那是哄你 为了哄你
With you! Cheating with you!
这可是一种行为模式
It's a pattern of behavior.
别再说了
Give me a break!
好吧 那我应该做什么呢
Well, what am I supposed to do?
你居然雇佣了你的前女友
You hire your old girlfriend
并且瞒了我整整3个月
and don't tell me about it for three months?
如果我在事发当天便告诉你
I could have told you from day one,
你还是会对我暴跳如雷的
you would still jump down my throat.
我和安娜贝尔的事都成历史了
Annabel is ancient history.
她就在隔壁
She's in the next room.
我们多久才能像一对真正的夫妇 勒奈特
How long do we have to be married, Lynette
你还有多久才会完全信任我
how long until you actually trust me?
我信任你
I trust you.
你说过多少遍
How many times have you said,
"要是你敢碰别的女人
"If you ever touch another woman,
我就要带着孩子们 离开这个家
I'll take the boys out and walk out here
并决不让你再见我们一面"
and you'll never see us again"?
那只是妻子对她们丈夫随便说说的
That's just... something wives say to their husbands.
并非所有的妻子都如此
Not all wives.
老天 勒奈特 你就这么确定
God, Lynette, you're just so convinced
我会背叛我们的婚姻
that I'm gonna be unfaithful!
你偏执狂般的不信任令我非常不舒服
It makes me sick, the distrust, the paranoia...
看来 除非你把我逼得去出轨
You know, it seems you won't be happy
来证明你自己是对的
until you drive me out of this marriage
要不然你永远不会善罢甘休
to prove yourself right!
等等 忘记我刚刚说的话
Ok, wait. Forget I said that.
太迟了
It's too late.
你已经说出口了
You said it.
那就把它当做
Well, then just consider it something
丈夫们对妻子随便说说的吧
that husbands say to their wives.
彼德森可是喜出望外啊
Well, Peterson's on cloud nine.
他在麦德龙账户里发现了一些内♥幕♥
He discovered some inside scoop on the Metro account.
坏消息是 我们不得不重拟报告
The bad news is, we have to re-do the entire presentation.
-今晚吗 -他们明天一早就要
- Tonight? - They need it first thing in the morning.
彼德森说我们可能要通宵准备
Peterson says we might be pulling an all-nighter.
我不能开车 我喝了酒
I can't drive, I've been drinking.
我来开 走吧
I'll drive. Come on.
-谢谢 -别担心 勒奈特
- Thanks. - Don't worry, Lynette.
我会尽快把他还给你
I'll deliver him back to you as soon as I can.
好吧
Please do!
甜心 帮我照看一下
Honey, take over a minute.
我想发表一番言论
I'm giving a speech.
让它们一直保持这个成色 好吗
Make sure they stay pink like that, ok?
你还好吧
Are you ok?
当然 我只是没有料想到
Oh! Yeah, I just didn't realize
肉也可以这么恶心
how disgusting meat could be.
各位 我只是想说
Everyone, I just wanted to say
你们的到来对我意义重大
it means a lot to me that all of you came.
正如你们所知道 接下来的日子
And as you know, in a few days,
我会参加一个公办的度假
I will be taking a little government-sponsored vacation.
幸运的是 其中还包含早餐
Lucky for me, breakfast is included.
-天哪 -糟糕的是
- Oh, god - The bottom line is,
我要去坐牢 当一个人马上要蹲监狱时
I'm going to jail, and when a man goes away to jail,
希望你们中的任何人都不要落得如此下场
which I hope none of you here ever have to do,
他就能分辨出谁是他真正的朋友
he sees who his real friends are.
所以 谢谢你们
So thanks.
干杯
Cheers!
算了 原谅你吧
Excuse you.
待在这 直到我要你帮忙的时候
Stay put until I need you.
别和任何人说话
Don't talk to anybody
看在上帝的份上 别喝醉了
and for god's sake, don't get drunk.
我本应该出席我表亲的婚礼
I'm supposed to be at my cousin's wedding.
不是婚礼 那只是个承诺的仪式
It's not a wedding, it's a commitment ceremony.
坐下
Now sit down and...
尽量显得自然点
...try to... fit in.
我给你拿了个热狗
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表