剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十七集
Desperate Housewives S01E17
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
警方给我看了你的刑事档案 你杀过人
The police showed me your rap sheet. You killed a man.
-想听听事情的真♥相♥吗 -无所谓了
- Want to hear what happened? - It doesn't matter.
我再也不会相信你说的话了
I will never believe anything you say ever again.
不期而至的来客
Unexpected visitors...
-她对你不忠 -我觉得是
- She's cheating on you? - I think so.
-我来搞定 -谢谢妈妈
- I'll take care of it. - Thank you, mama.
导致了从未预料的后果
...lead to unexpected consequences.
安德鲁 你差点杀了个人
Andrew, you almost killed another human being.
她活得够久了
She's lived her life.
我还有大好的前程
I have my whole life ahead of me
现在却要被这种事搞砸
and now it might be screwed up.
在圣心医院的昏迷病房♥里
In the coma ward at Sacred Heart hospital,
刚过午夜美梦就开始了
the dreams begin just after midnight.
夜色的黑幕被栩栩如生的梦境替代
The pitch black of night gives way to vivid images
让梦里的人们安睡到天明
that comfort the dreamer until the morning.
格斯 管♥理♥员♥
Gus, the custodian,
梦想着有朝一日中个大奖
dreams of some day winning the lottery
好摆脱他费力不讨好的工作
and quitting his thankless job.
霍华德 保安
Howard, the security guard,
期待着热带小岛奢华的退休生活
envisions a luxurious retirement in the tropics.
露丝·安 夜班护士
Ruth Ann, the night nurse,
幻想着摆脱她的丈夫
fantasizes about leaving her husband.
不过最丰富多彩的梦境
But the most vivid dreams of all
属于312病房♥的病人
belong to the patient in room 312.
没错 胡安妮塔·索利斯
Yes, Juanita Solis had been
已经连续做了五个月的梦
dreaming steadily for five months.
有时
Sometimes,
是她发现的那个惊人的秘密
of the shocking secret she had uncovered.
有时 是那场
Other times, she dreamt of the accident
导致她住进医院的车祸
that had put her in the hospital.
但她最常梦见的
But her most common dream
是她最终把真♥相♥告诉了儿子
was the one in which she finally told her son the truth.
这天晚上
And then one night,
胡安妮塔·索利斯决定 是时候
Juanita solis decided it was time...
醒来了
...to wake up.
有人吗
Is anybody here?
我要给我儿子打电♥话♥
I have to call my son!
即使她知道自己的时间不多了
Even though she knew she was about to die,
胡安妮塔也不在乎
Juanita didn't care.
她相信真♥相♥终将大白
The truth was finally going to come out.
告诉我儿子她老婆对他不忠
Tell my son his wife is cheating on him.
上帝啊
Oh, my god!
可怜的胡安妮塔 只可惜
Sadly for Juanita, this was one dream
这个梦永远都不会成真了
that would never come true.
我们因为不同缘由而崇拜英雄
We all honor heroes for different reasons.
有时因为他们的勇气
Sometimes for their bravery,
有时因为他们的魄力
sometimes for their daring,
有时因为他们的善良
sometimes for their goodness.
但总的来说 我们崇拜英雄
But mostly we honor heroes because,
多多少少是因为
at one point or another,
我们都有被拯救的梦想
we all dream of being rescued.
苏珊 我知道你在 我们得谈谈
Susan, I know you're in there. We have to talk.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我知道
I know.
警♥察♥说的都是真的 我确实杀了人
Everything the cop said is true. I did kill somebody.
不过有一件事他们没告诉你
But there's one thing they didn't tell you.
我是为你才杀的人 苏珊
I killed for you, Susan.
苏珊 如果我不能拥有你
Susan, if I can't have you,
别人也休想
no one else can.
住口
Shut up.
苏珊 你在家吗
Susan, are you home?
苏珊 你的车在这 我知道你在家
Susan? Your car's here. I know you're in there.
我希望我们能谈一谈
I was hoping we could talk for a minute.
苏珊 或许你该等我走了再拿
Susan, maybe you should have waited till I left to do that.
我知道你现在不想见到我
I know you don't want to see me right now
但我欠你一个解释
but I owe you an explanation,
我都写在信里了
and it's all in there,
包括你想了解的我的过去
everything you ever wanted to know about my past,
我那么做的原因
my reasons for doing what I did.
通通都在信上
It's all there.
伙计们 拜托 你们在干什么
Guys, come on. What are you doing?
就是聚聚 侃侃大山
You know, just bonding, discussing current events...
说真的 你要是停在街对面
Seriously, if you'd just parked across the street
我也就不管你了
I could have let you go.
你假装我们在对面不就结了
Why don't you just pretend like we did?
下车
Get out of the car.
看着
Get this.
停车
Stop the car! Hey! Hey!
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
只差两个月就毕业了 居然还开除他
Two months from graduation and he's expelled.
那个保安没起诉我们 就该谢天谢地了
We are just lucky that security guard did not press charges.
那我们要怎么做
So what are we going to do?
我很高兴你问到这个
Well, I'm glad that you asked.
这是什么
What are these?
一些少年感化中心的传♥单♥
Brochures for youth detention centers.
你准备这东西多久了
How long have you had these?
它们在抽屉里躺了几个月
They've been in the drawer a few months.
我预感我们会用到它们
I had a feeling we might need them.
布里 我不明白
Bree... I don't know.
我们得承认我们需要帮助
We have to admit that we need help.
既然我们不能管教好安德鲁
If we can't get through to Andrew,
那就需要别人来管好他
we need someone who can.
你真打算把我们的儿子
You really want to send our son away
送去那种囚犯集中营吗
to some prison camp?
先别激动
Don't be so dramatic.
其实有些地方看起来挺有趣的
Some of these places actually look fun.
看这个 赫尼西训练营
Look. Camp Hennessy.
"在夏令营的气氛中教导孩子们
"Teaches kids respect for authority and boundaries
学会循规蹈矩"
in a summer camp atmosphere."
围墙上配有电网
The perimeter is surrounded by an electrified fence.
不得不承认那是个教导他们
You have to admit that's an efficient way
循规蹈矩的有效方法
to teach respect for boundaries.
好吧 那这个呢
Ok, how about this one?
太适合安德鲁了
It's perfect for Andrew.
蒙大拿的一个牧场
It's a ranch in Montana.
那里空气新鲜 幅员辽阔
It has lots of fresh air and plenty of open spaces,
日常课程是愤怒控制
and daily classes on anger management.
我不喜欢这个
I'm not comfortable with this.
好吧 这个怎么样
All right, how about this one?
它在沙漠里 非常合情合理
It's in the desert and it's very reasonable.
兵营有点荒凉
The barracks are a little bit bleak
不过再犯率为零
but that recidivism rate is to die for.
布里 我不会这么干
Bree, I'm not doing it.
我不会把我儿子送走
I'm not sending my son away.
你觉得无所谓 是吗
It's easy for you, isn't it?
他既没有粗鲁地对待你
You're not the one he's rude to,
也没有天天忤逆你
the one he challenges every day.
他讨厌的也不是你
You're not the one he hates.
我会跟他谈谈 可以了吗
I'll talk to him. All right?
我会和他促膝长谈
I'll sit him down for a little old-fashioned heart-to-heart.
你想谈就谈吧
You talk to him all you want.
我去看看那些带电网的地方
I'm gonna check out the place with the electrified fence.
仔细听 我的孩子 你会听到
Listen, my children, and you shall hear
保罗·维尔的午夜狂奔
of the midnight ride of Paul Revere
提着灯笼在北边教堂塔楼
hang a lantern aloft in the belfry arch
在那高高的灯塔拱门下
of the north church tower
一盏来自陆地
one if by land,
两盏来自海上[指英军进攻方式]
two if by sea
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表