剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
深爱对方 有共同信仰
We loved each other. We had values.
一起去教堂 一起做慈善
We went to church. We gave to charity.
我们都是好人 肖先生
We were good people, Mr. Shaw.
我相信你
Oh, I believe you.
所以我很难理解为什么
That's why it's so incomprehensible to me that
伊迪·布利特这样破坏我们的家庭
Edie Britt would try to destroy us.
你失去的太多了
Well, you've suffered a great loss.
需要点时间来恢复
For your pain to heal, that's gonna take some time.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
我现在就急需帮助
I need help now.
我会让她加倍偿还的
For five grand she's hurt, ten grand she's gone.
妈 这是干什么
Mom, what's going on?
我要把你们都赶出去
Oh, I'm throwing you out.
我已经把你俩的东西分开放两边了
I've separated all your things into two sides.
这边是你的 丹妮尔
This side is yours, Danielle,
那边是安德鲁的
and the other one is Andrew's.
-好吧 你疯了 -你要我们去哪住
- Ok, you've lost it. - Where are we supposed to live?
亲爱的 我要知道就好了
Darling, if I know.
丹妮尔 北边那块
Danielle, everything in the north quadrant
全是衣服和书之类的
of your side is clothes and books and such.
南边就是些杂物
The south side are miscellaneous items.
妈 这样没用 我不会放弃我的车的
Mom, this isn't gonna work. I'm not giving up my car.
真明智 因为你可能得
That's smart. Because you'll probably gonna
在里面睡一阵了
have to sleep in it for a while.
妈 你阻止不了我们回屋
Mom, you can't stop us from going back inside the house.
是吗 那是锁匠 柯林先生
No? That's Mr. Conlin, the locksmith.
他今天可帮了不少忙
He's been very helpful today.
当然只要能做到我的条件
Of couse I could give you the new keys
我就给你们新钥匙
if you'd adhere to my rules,
包括把礼物还给你们的父亲
Which include giving back your father's gifts.
好吧 你赢了 我不去纽约了
Ok, fine. You win. I won't go to New York.
我走了
I'm outta here.
请进 我叫伊迪 初次见面
Oh, hello. Welcome. I'm Edie. How do you do?
郊外露天家庭聚会 真有创意
An open house in the suburbs? This is beyond kitsch.
别乱来
Just behavior yourself.
我可废了半天劲
This is one of the houses in the street
才能进这房♥子的
I've had a hard time getting into.
天啊 我正希望你能忘了这事
God, I wish you would let this go.
我今晚带你出去喝一杯
I'm taking you out for drinks tonight.
有个叫马鞍牧场的牛仔吧 你得看看
There's this cowboy bar called Saddle Ranch, you need to see.
为什么
Why?
那是你姐姐最后去过的地方
It's the last place anybody ever saw your sister.
苏珊 你怎么来了
Susan. What brings you here?
我是来和玛丽·艾莉丝的房♥子告别的
I just wanted to say goodbye to Mary Alice's house
在别人搬进来之前
before somebody else moved in.
真会花言巧语
That sounds almost plausible.
-什么 -拜托
- I beg your pardon? - Oh, come on.
我们都知道你为什么来这
We both know why you're here.
没错 他们肯定有一腿
And the answer is yes, they are having sex. No question.
你在说什么啊 他们不过是朋友
You know what you are talking about, they're just friends.
你真这么想吗
Hm. Think so?
我听到他们说今晚要去马鞍牧场
I over heared they say they're going to the Saddle Ranch tonight,
喝喝酒 跳跳舞
for drinks and dancing.
朋友们也会做这些的
Still, friends can do that.
上帝 我真想抽你一巴掌
Oh, my god, I just want to slap and shake you.
你刚说他们今晚要去哪
Where did you say they were going tonight?
我真不知道自己怎么就跟着你来了
I don't know why I let you talk me into coming here?
他俩明显不是那关系
There is obviously nothing going on between them.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
先去厕所然后回家
I'm going to the bathroom and then I'm going home.
我不想让麦克发现我在这
I don't want Mike to catch me here.
不过才十分钟
It's only been ten minutes.
她可能正要出手呢
She could be waiting to make her move.
临阵脱逃可打不败
Oh, come on. You're not gonna beat a girl like that
她这样的女孩
by knocking off early.
-这又不是比赛 -难道不是吗
- It's not a competition. - The hell it isn't.
晚安 伊迪
Good night, Edie.
随便你 但是提醒你
Suit yourself. But for the record...
我宁愿支持你拿下他
I was rooting for you to land him.
你为什么要支持我
And why would you root for me?
我觉得从你手里把麦克抢过来
I figured it'd be easier for me
可比从她手里轻松多了
to steal Mike from you than her.
她看起来挺精怪的
She seems like fun.
-吃点解酸药 -不是那种疼
- Just take some antacid. - It's not those kind of cramps.
这是商务晚餐 非常重要
This is a business dinner. It's important.
放松
Relax.
我们两个去吧
You and I can go alone.
让加布丽尔在这休息吧
Gabrielle can stay here and get better.
-好吧 过会见 -好
- Fine. See you in a couple of hours. - Ok.
-照顾好卡洛斯 -我一贯如此
- Take good care of Carlos. - Oh, I always do.
加油 伊迪
Go, Edie!
上帝啊
Oh, god.
麦克
Mike!
世界真小啊
What a small, small world.
是啊 我发现伊躲在后面
Yeah, it sure is. I caught Edie hiding in the back.
没开玩笑吧 她在这吗
No kidding. Is she here?
是啊 她说 开始摇吧
Yeah. Yeah, she said, "the jig is up,"
然后她就去骑牛了
and then she went to ride the bull.
-她还说你们一起来的 -是啊
- And she said you two came together. - Oh, well, yeah.
我们是一起来的 可我以为她走了
We did. I just thought she left.
-你在跟踪我吗 -什么
- Were you following me? - What?
当然不是 我只是和伊迪一起来这玩
No! No, I just came here, you know, with Edie.
我们爱骑牛
We just love to ride that bull.
-你也会骑牛 -是啊 突发奇想的
- You? Ride the bull? - Yeah. Yeah, it's a real rush.
得了 苏珊 饶了我吧
Come on, Susan. Give me a break.
是你饶了我吧 我没有跟踪你
You give me a break. I did not follow you here.
就算是 也不过因为
Even if I had followed you here, it's just because
你一直没提过凯德拉
you've been secretive about Kendra.
凯德拉和我是朋友
Kendra and I are friends.
而我是来骑牛的
And I came here to ride the bull.
我们找到下个骑牛者了
Whoo! We got another one to ride the bull!
小狗狗 到你啦
Ok, little doggie, you're up.
好吧 我是小狗狗
Oh, fine. I'm a doggie.
我就是来骑牛的
Oh, yeah. I'm here to ride this bull.
看着吧
Check it out. Whoo!
宝贝
Baby! whoo!
安德鲁 你答应和你妈妈住
Andrew, you promised you'd stay with your mother
我才给你车的
that's why I gave you the car.
爸 是她让我搬出来的
Dad, she wants me out.
她把我的东西都扔到草坪上了
She put all my stuff on the front lawn.
真可笑
This is ridiculous.
我要给她打电♥话♥解决这事
I'm gonna call her and smooth all this out.
-你得回家 -爸爸 别
- You're going home. - No, dad.
干吗
Why?
现在我能毫无负担的和你住啦
Now I can live with you without feeling guilty.
我们能相处好的 就像单身公♥寓♥一样
We'll be perfect. It'll be like our own little bachelor pad.
-怎么样 -儿子 这不可能
- What? - Son, that's not gonna happen.
-怎么不行 -安德鲁
- Why not? - Andrew...
这几月我过得很艰苦
These last few months have been incredibly difficult for me.
还有好多自己的事没解决
There are things I've got to work out for myself
要是和你一起住我什么也做不了 抱歉
and I can't do it if you're living with me. I'm sorry.
我不管 我不回去
I don't care. I'm not going back there.
-这不是你能决定的 -但是 爸
- I don't think you have a choice. - But, Dad...
听话 别这样
Oh, Come on now. Don't...
希勒 是我
Heath? Yeah, it's me.
你的假身份证还在吗
Do you still have your fake ID?
是啊 我得回家让我妈看看我的厉害
Yeah. I've got to go home and kiss my mother's ass
没喝醉我是不会回去的
and I'm not going to do it sober.
我可没想知道那么多
... More than I needed to know.
他都吓傻了 完全傻了
He was in shock. He was totally shocked.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表