剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Well, obviously.
所以你得帮我撒个谎
So now I need you to lie again.
去告诉警♥察♥你有外遇
I need you to tell the cops you were having an affair
我想教训下那家伙 但是找错人了
and that I just beat up the wrong guy.
找错两次
Guys.
我不会为你撒谎的 卡洛斯
I am not lying for you, Carlos.
加布 如果我背上这个罪名
Gabby, if this charge sticks,
我就要坐八年牢
I get sent away for eight years.
你想用这个说动我吗
Am I supposed to be impressed?
就因为你对我的避孕药动手脚
Because of your stunt with my birth control pills,
往后的十♥八♥年♥我都不得消停
I've lost my freedom for the next 18 years.
加布 别这样
Gabby, please don't do this.
加布别走
Gabby, don't walk away!
加布
Gabby!
下次我再也不带着女儿
Ok, next time I won't bring my daughter
去跟踪我的男友了
to stalk my boyfriend.
这次的决策有误
It was a slight error in judgment.
亲爱的 别不理我啊
Honey, please don't give me the silent treatment.
我没有啊
I'm not.
你说你看过这日记了
Did you say you read this?
看了一点 怎么了
Part of it. Why?
胡博太太敲诈过扎克的母亲
Mrs. Huber was blackmailing Zach's mom.
扎克
Zach?
你在干嘛
What are you doing up?
我睡不着 所以起来坐一会
I couldn't sleep so I was just... sitting here.
想想事情
Thinking.
想什么
About what?
你真的想知道吗
Do you really want to know?
布里 我现在没心情猜 快告诉我
Bree, I'm not feeling too hot right now so just tell me.
怎么了
What's up?
我在想我一生中最大的错误
I was thinking that the biggest mistake of my entire life
就是答应嫁给你
was agreeing to marry you.
我想想 是不是我做错什么了
Let me guess. I've done something wrong.
要我忍♥受你种种不堪的事情还不够
Forcing me to share in your depraved pastime wasn't enough,
你还把我受的屈辱告诉你的同事
you had to share my humiliation with your co-workers?
-什么 -雷克斯
- What? - Rex.
大家都在谈论我们的性生活
Everybody is talking about our sex life.
谈论你衣柜里的储物箱
Every sordid little detail,
里面每一件龌龊恶心的东西
right down to that box of perversions in the closet.
我从来没跟任何人说过
I never said anything to anyone.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to god.
-你这个骗子 -谁告诉你的
- You're a liar. - Who told you this?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
怎么不重要 我从来没说过
It does. I never said anything.
那人家怎么都知道了 肯定不是我说的
How do people know? I wouldn't say anything.
我♥干♥吗要跟别人说我们的房♥事
Why would I talk about what we do in bed?
我不知道 雷克斯
I don't know, Rex.
也许你就是想炫耀
Maybe you were bragging.
或者你潜意识里就是想让我难过
Or maybe you just subconsciously wanted to hurt me.
那么恭喜你 你做到了
Well, congratulations. You did it.
我的形象全毁了
I am officially destroyed.
-我真的什么都没说过 -我不相信你
- I didn't say anything. - I don't believe you.
雷克斯 怎么了 你怎么了
Rex? What? What is it?
我心脏病犯了
I think I'm having a heart attack.
不可能
No, you're not.
布里 快送我去医院
Bree, you're gonna have to take me to the hospital.
好的 你先下楼
Um... All right. You go downstairs
我 我马上就到
and um... I will be... I'll be right there.
爸爸 你在干吗
Daddy? What are you doing?
我在等你妈妈
I'm waiting for your mother
送我去急诊
to take me to the emergency room.
-怎么了 -我心脏病犯了
- What's wrong? - I'm having a heart attack.
上帝 她在哪呢
Oh, my god. Where is she?
我也不知道
That's a good question.
爸爸犯心脏病了
Daddy's having a heart attack.
我知道 我正要带他去医院呢
I know. I'm taking him to hospital.
什么时候去啊
Well, when?
我铺好床就去
When I finish making the bed.
什么
What?
床没铺好怎么出门 你又不是不知道
I never leave the house with an unmade bed. You know that.
但爸爸得马上去医院
But daddy needs to go to the hospital.
好了 可以走了
There. Now we can go.
天下无不散之筵席
Nothing is forever.
总会有对我们所熟悉的世界
And the time comes when we all must say goodbye
说再见的那天
to the world we knew.
对我们拥有的东西说再见
Goodbye to everything we had taken for granted.
对一直陪伴我们的人说再见
Goodbye to those we thought would never abandon us.
当这一刻来临时
And when these changes finally do occur,
身边的朋友相继离去
when the familiar has departed,
新面孔陆续出现
and the unfamiliar has taken its place,
我们能做的也只有
all any of us can really do
说一句你好
is to say hello...
道一声欢迎
and welcome.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表