剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我从来没说过我是完美的
I never said I was perfect.
亲爱的 没有人责怪你
Honey, nobody's blaming you.
我就是在责怪她
The hell I'm not.
勒奈特
Lynette...
不好意思 失陪了
If you will excuse me.
勒奈特你不去追她回来吗
Lynette, will you go after her?
她打我儿子
She spanked my son.
我不会去道歉的
I'm not apologizing.
平时玩扑克比今天有意思多了
Usually, poker is more fun than this.
如果你不站在我这边 我肯定会输的
So help me, if you don't back me up on this, I will lose it.
没错 布里不应该打波特
Yes, Bree shouldn't have spanked Porter.
但是她并没有伤害他
But it's not like she hurt him.
那不是重点
That is not the point.
要是你肯定不会打别人家的小孩
You don't spank other people's children.
他不听话 她总得做点什么
He was misbehaving. She had to do something.
可她确实做得有点过分
But make no mistake, she definitely crossed the line.
她太过分了
Damn right.
她怎么不试试别的方法 比如暂停游戏
She could've tried something else, like a time-out,
或者只是威胁说要打他
or she could've simply threatened to spank him.
是啊 我们用这招就挺管用
Yeah, 'cause that works out so well when we do it.
当然管用 多数时候都管用的
It does work. It does work most of the time.
以前是有用
It used to work.
可他们已经知道我们只是虚张声势而已
They've figured out it's an empty threat.
他们已经摸透我们的把戏了
They're onto us.
我妈以前总是狠狠地打我和妹妹
My mom used to beat the hell out of my sisters and me,
我可不会那么做
and I won't do it.
我不要变成我妈那样
I will not become my mother.
好吧
Fine.
可孩子们会长大 变得越发聪明
But the boys are getting older and smarter.
到后来 相信我
And eventually, believe me,
他们会意识到自己能在数量上压倒我们
They'll figure out that they outnumber us and then...
到那时我们就杯具了
we're screwed.
没错
Exactly.
麻烦你一下 扎克
Excuse me, Zachary.
能帮我提下这些袋子吗
Would you mind helping me with these bags?
要是你来帮忙 我给你些香蕉面包
There's some banana bread in it for you if you do.
好的 没问题
Uh, yeah, sure.
蒂尔曼太太这真好吃 谢谢
Mm. This is really good, Mrs. Tillman. Thanks a lot.
不客气 扎克
You're welcome, Zachary.
我以前从来没来过胡博太太家
I've never been in Mrs. Huber's house before.
显然你没有错过太多东西
Obviously you haven't missed much.
这房♥子的布置毫无美感
This is the place where good taste goes to die.
那天我听到你跟你♥爸♥爸吵架了
So, I heard you and your father arguing the other day.
-家里没什么事吧 -没事
- Everything all right at home? - Yeah.
我们偶尔有些小摩擦
We just have... problems, sometimes.
我猜你很想念你母亲
I bet you miss your mother.
如果她活着 家里就不一样了
I'm sure things were... different when she was alive.
她是那么温柔又亲切
Such a warm, loving woman.
你
You...
认识我妈妈
...knew my mother?
很多年以前 在犹他
Yup. Years ago, in Utah.
我们一起工作过
We worked together.
-我不知道这个 -是真的
- I didn't know that. - It's true.
其实
In fact...
告诉你一个秘密
...I'll tell you a secret.
你很小的时候我就见过你
I once met you when you were a little baby.
真的吗
Really?
扎克 你妈妈拿你当心肝宝贝
Your mother loved you so much, Zachary.
在我所记得关于她的事情里
Of all the things I remember,
这一点记忆犹新
I remember that the most.
知道我还记得什么吗
You wanna know what else I remember?
你以前的名字是那么可爱
How lovely your original name was.
是丹娜吗
Dana?
真是太好了
Isn't this nice?
就我们两个女生
Just the two of us girls hanging out,
一起变得美美的
getting pretty.
-都得感谢你 -很荣幸
- Oh, thank you. - My pleasure.
我觉得你应该给莫蒂打个电♥话♥
So, I was thinking maybe you should call Morty.
总得慢慢化解矛盾吧
You know, get started working things out?
我为什么要跟虐待我的男人复合
Why work things out with a man who abuses me?
别惊讶 我母亲说话比较夸张
You don't have to gasp. My mother exaggerates.
我不被打到淤青她是不会甘心的
She won't be happy till I have bruises.
别跑题好吗 我是想知道
Um, can we just focus? What I want to know is,
你有没有认真想过
have you thought about
要是你不回莫蒂身边会怎样
what's going to happen if you don't go back to Morty?
你指是什么
What do you mean?
你没地方住
Well, you don't have a place to live,
不想去工作
you don't like to work,
又不肯嫁给莫蒂
you didn't want to marry Morty
那么他不就必给你生活费
so he doesn't have to pay you alimony.
如果你不想回到这个
If you don't go back to this man
五年来只推过你一下的男人身边
who allegedly shoved you once in five years,
你还有别的选择吗
what are your options?
我可以跟你一起住啊
I thought I could live with you.
什么
What?!
天哪 你还好吧
Oh, god! Are you all right?!
-走开 -太对不起了
- Get away! - I'm so sorry.
我刚才被吓到了
I was startled.
好了 把头抬起来
Here, lean your head back.
我又没说一直住在那里
I'm not saying permanently,
只是住几年而已
just a couple of years.
你把我鼻子踢坏了
You broke my nose.
不不 只是撞了一下
No, it's just banged a little.
直到我能自力更生
Till I get back on my feet.
我们晚点再谈这事好吗
Can we talk about this later?
要叫救护车吗
Should we call 911?
只是鼻子出血 她没事
It's just a nosebleed. She's fine.
我以为你听到会很高兴
I thought you'd be excited by the idea.
我不是不高兴
It's not that I'm not excited.
苏珊 我不是傻瓜
I'm not stupid, Susan.
很明显 你不愿意我跟你住
It's obvious you don't want me here.
没有 不是这样的 别走妈妈
No, that's not true! Mom, don't go!
妈 回来
Mom, come back!
我得去...
You know, I need to...
-你没事了吧 -快走吧
- We're good, right? - Just go.
你怎么还没换衣服
Why aren't you dressed yet?
我想挑件安德鲁最喜欢的颜色
I wanted to wear Andrew's favorite color
但是我发现
and then I realized that...
我不知道他喜欢什么颜色
...I don't know what it is.
亲爱的 我觉得你去看他
Honey, I think the fact you decided to come
他就应该很开心了
at all will make him happy.
你喜欢蓝色
Yours is blue.
丹妮尔喜欢粉色
Danielle loves pink.
可♥儿♥子喜欢什么颜色我完全不知道
And I have no idea what my own son's favorite color is.
我跟你说 这不重要
I'm telling you, it doesn't matter.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
-这当然重要 -布里
- Of course it matters. - Bree...
知道这些才算个好母亲
That is a good mother.
妈妈应该了解孩子的一切
Someone who knows their child inside and out
当他们遇到麻烦的时候
so that if they get in trouble,
妈妈们才能知道该怎么办
they know what to do.
我不够了解他
I don't know him well enough.
你是个好母亲
You are a good mother.
是棕色 还是绿色 我不知道
Brown or green? I... just don't know.
我去车里等你
I'm gonna wait in the car.
你慢慢来 别着急
Whenever you're ready.
绿色
Green.
我穿绿色 大家都喜欢绿色
I'll go with the green. Everybody loves green.
我说过了 我是不会签的
I told you. I'm not signing this.
我想你会的
Oh, I think you are.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表