剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来看看你怎么样了
I came to see how you were.
还有些问题要问你
And to ask you something.
我的时间不多
Look, I don't have much time.
你要问什么
What is it?
上周你和范德坎普太太说
Last week you told Mrs. Van de Kamp
你妈妈自杀
your mom killed herself
是因为你做了一些见不得人的事情
because of something you did, something bad.
究竟是什么事
What were you talking about?
我妈妈去世之后 我开始回忆起
After my mom died, I started remembering
一些我小时候发生的事情
things that happened when I was little.
-发生在丹娜身上的事 -丹娜是谁
- What happened to Dana. - Dana? Who's Dana?
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
来看朋友
I was just visiting my friend.
这个病人是不被允许探访的
This patient is not allowed visitors.
我得走了
I guess I have to go.
我很抱歉 扎克
I am so sorry, Zach.
我本不想打搅你的
I don't want to disturb you.
可是我把一些重要的文件落在这儿了
I just left some important papers here.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
杯子缺了个口 我补一下
I'm repairing a chipped mug.
干嘛不买♥♥个新的
Why don't you just buy a new one?
因为我更喜欢把现有的东西修补好
Because I think it's better to fix what you already have.
听我说
Listen. Um...
今天发生的事情
About what happened today.
你侮辱了我 雷克斯
You humiliated me, Rex.
毫无理由地
For no good reason.
-对不起 -我就躺在那等着你
- I'm sorry. - I was there. I was willing.
正常的男人都不会拒绝
Normal men don't say no to that.
你...你让我一下子没了欲望
You... You upset me.
我觉得这不是真正的原因
See, I don't think that's the reason.
我离开汽车旅馆之后
After I left the motel,
想了想我们两个的事情还有我们的性生活
I did some thinking about us and our sex life.
我们之间好像隔着一堵墙
I realized there has been a disconnect.
-问题都在你身上 -胡说八道
- But it's coming from you. - That's ridiculous.
多少年来 我们做♥爱♥的时候
how many years we've been making love
你总是开口想要我做些什么
and you've started to ask me something
可又忽然不说了
but then you stopped.
你说什么呢
I... I don't know what you are talking about?
你对我们的性生活不满意
You are unhappy with our sex life
是因为你没有得到满足
because you're not getting something from me
却又羞于启齿
but you're simplely too afraid to ask.
我的意见是你无时无刻
My problem with our sex life is that you can't stop
不在想着家务活
thinking about the housework.
既然这样
Well, if that's the case,
那就在这儿 现在 跟我上♥床♥
then take me right here, right now.
这房♥间一尘不染
The house is spotless.
也没有玉米卷饼会转移我的视线
There are no burritos around to pull my focus.
-我没心情 -为什么
- I'm not in the mood. - Why not?
我们好几个月没做♥爱♥了 雷克斯
We haven't had sex for months, Rex.
正常的血气方刚的男人都会
Most normal, red-blooded men
猴急得想要跳墙
would be climbing the walls by now.
别这样
Please don't do this.
雷克斯 无论你想要什么
Rex, whatever you want.
我都会满足你 你只要说出来
I will go there with you. You just have to say it out loud.
告诉我 你到底想要什么
Tell me. What do you want? What do you need?
我想要你别再这样说话
I need for you to stop talking like this.
-为什么 -你就像个妓♥女♥
- Why? - Because you sound like a whore.
错了 我是一个
No, I sound like a woman
连自己的丈夫都不愿碰的女人
whose husband won't touch her.
雷克斯 玛丽·艾莉丝的死
Rex, after Mary Alice killed herself,
让我想到了很多
it all hit me.
我们都有自己的秘密
We all have our secrets.
我想是时候把你的秘密告诉我了
I think it's time for you to tell me yours.
我走了
I'm going.
当晚 紫藤郡大多数人
That night, while most of Wisteria Lane
都沉入梦乡的时候
dreamt the night away,
勒奈特也沉入了自己的噩梦
Lynette was in the middle of her own personal nightmare.
为了让她的儿子顺利地登上舞台
Determined her boys would not miss their fairy-tale debut,
勒奈特连续做了18个小时的针线活
Lynette had stayed up 18 hours straight, sewing.
然而她却开始担心自己的故事
But she began to fear her story
并不会有个完美的结局
would not have a happy ending.
幸运的是 勒奈特有自己的秘密武器
Luckily for Lynette, she had a magic potion handy.
使用了秘密武器之后
And once she had taken it...
魔力就开始发挥作用
The magic kept working...
持续不断地
And working...
继续下去
And working.
直到中午 勒奈特终于可以休息一下了
It wasn't until noon that Lynette finally took a break,
而如此赶工的恶果也终于显现出来
and the reality of what she had done began to sink in.
天啊 我的眼袋怎么这么大
My. What big eyes you have.
我要去趟商店 你需要什么吗
I'm going to the store. Do you need anything?
不用啦 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
她到底是怎么回事
So what's been going on with her?
你有没有发现什么
Have you found anything out yet?
实际上 卡洛斯 我观察的时间越长
Actually, Carlos, the more I watch her, the more
就越觉得她不可能出轨
I think she's probably not stepping out on you.
真的啊
Really?
是啊 她并不完美 可谁又是完美的呢
Yeah. She's not perfect, Lord knows.
但是她爱你 我能感觉出来
But she loves you. I can tell.
妈妈 你不知道我放下了个多大的包袱
Mama. You don't know what a relief it is to hear that.
听起来很好笑 不过我觉得她也爱你
You know, it's funny. I really think she loves you, too.
是吗
Oh?
当我听说你和她的朋友
I got concerned when I heard you
一起玩牌的时候我很担心
played poker with her friends.
所以我把你的小毛病告诉她了
So I told her about your little problem.
你告诉她我嗜赌的毛病了
You told her about my gambling problem?
别生气 妈妈 我只是
Don't be mad, Mama. I just didn't want
不希望你重染旧习
you slipping into old habits.
-加布丽尔很担心你 -她都知道了
- And Gabrielle was very concerned about you. - She knew?
我搞不懂了 你和扎克从来都
I don't get it. You and Zach never went
没有过一个叫丹娜的同学
to school with anybody named Dana.
他又没说那是我们的同学
He didn't say it was somebody we went to school with.
听起来像不像个亲戚
Did it sound like a relative?
他说是丹娜 只是听起来像丹娜
He said Dana. It sounded like "Dana".
除非是什么暗号♥
Unless he was using a code,
我知道的只有这些
that's all I got.
让我休息一下 我只是找到了些线索
Ok, give me a break here. I'm just grasping at straws.
抱歉 我很担心扎克
I'm sorry. I'm worried about Zach.
那地方让人毛骨悚然
It's really creepy in there.
我们不能把他带出来吗
Can't we get him out?
宝贝 这得听他爸爸的
Honey, that's up to his father.
那我还想去看看他
Then I want to visit again.
那也不是什么好办法
That's not a good idea either.
为什么
Why?
我只是觉得那样不太好
I just have a feeling.
胡安妮塔从没有如此地确信
Juanita was now more convinced than ever
她那狡猾的儿媳的确出轨了
that her treacherous daughter-in-law was having an affair.
然而问题是 对象是谁
But the question remained, with whom?
忽然
And suddenly...
胡安妮塔意识到
Juanita remembered
她该担心的并不是那些
it wasn't the men Gabrielle talked to
和加布丽尔讲话的家伙
that she had to worry about.
乔丹娜 梅茜
Hey, Jordana, Maisy.
演出服做好啦 刚好准时
Here are the costumes. Right on time.
辛苦了 勒奈特
Thank you, Lynette.
真是不好意思
This is a bit awkward.
还有一点小小的疏忽
There has been an oversight with the programs.
西利亚·邦德还是没有演出服
Celia Bond is still credited with costumes.
他们忘了和打印计划的人说了
They forgot to tell the printer.
随便问一句 他们是谁
Incidentally, who is "they",
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表