剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
没有看出这一明显的作秀
seing through this blatant maneuver.
但她最恼怒的是
But mostly...
我去拿甜点
...I'm gonna get the desserts.
她自己没有先想到这一招
...She was furious with herself for not having thought of it first.
我连叫它坐下都不能
I can barely get him to sit.
它是最好的狗 没错
Best dog ever. Yes, you are.
我从来没见它用两条腿走路过
I've never seen him walk on two legs.
他知道该听谁的
He knows who to come to.
甜点来了
Here's your dessert.
谢谢 麦克 看上去好吃极了
Thank you. Mike, this looks yummy.
看那 看上去邦戈
Oh, look at that. Looks like bongo's
终于跟苏珊亲密起来
finally warming up to Susan.
我们只是一开始没有相处好
Ooh, we just got off on the wrong foot.
我们现在是好朋友了
We're best buddies now.
真乖
Oh, what a good boy!
-邦戈 你还好吧 -它怎么了
- Bango, are you ok? - What's wrong with him?
不知道
I don't know.
从来没有听过它发出这样的叫声
I've never heard him make that sound.
-你还好吧 -妈妈
- You ok, fella? - Mom?
你还好吗
You all right?
你的耳环呢
Where is your earring?
你还好吗
You ok?
打电♥话♥给兽医 电♥话♥在冰箱上
Call the vet, the number's on the fridge.
告诉他我马上到
Tell him I'll be right there.
别着急
Don't worry.
我会在这儿把一切整理干净的
I'll stay here and get everything cleaned up.
谢谢 伊迪
Thanks, Edie.
我能做些什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
不用了
No.
邦戈怎么样了
How's Bongo doing?
我还在等 不知道要不要手术
I'm waiting to see if they'll have to operate.
天啊
Oh, god!
我买♥♥了这个 给
I stopped and I got this for...
我很抱歉
I am just so sorry for this.
对不起我吼了你 我只是
I'm really sorry I snapped at you. I just...
-哦 没关系 -好消息
- Oh, no, it's ok. - Good news.
-我们不用做手术了 -太好了
- We won't have to do surgery. - Oh, that's great.
我们给了它点药让它排出耳环
We've given him something to help pass the earring.
你还想要你回你的耳环吗
When he does, would you like us to retrieve it for you?
我想不用了
I'm gonna say no.
一小时后就可以带它回家了
Ok. You should be able to take him home in about an hour.
这下你放心了
Wow. You must be so relieved.
对不起 我只是太担心
I'm sorry, I was just really worried.
那是你的狗 我理解
It was your dog. I get it.
其实是我妻子的狗
Actually, he was my wife's dog,
在医院她离开前交代的
one of the last thing's she said to
最后一件事
me in the hospital before she died
就是让我照顾好它
was to be sure I looked after
我答应了她我会的
him and I promised her I would.
就这样
And just like that,
苏珊明白了以前没有明白的事
Susan could suddenly see something she'd never seen before.
它 对她很重要
He, uh, meant so much to her.
麦克·德尔非诺仍然爱着他死去的妻子
Mike Delfino was still in love with his late wife.
如果有事发生
And if something had happened,
我会觉得我让她失望了
I would've felt like I'd failed her.
我知道这听上去很傻 但是
I know that sounds stupid, but...
她现在明白
And she knew right then,
她和伊迪都不能
neither she nor Edie would be laying
快速俘获他的心
claim to his heart any time soon.
不 这不傻 一点也不
No, it doesn't. Not at all.
她决定 从现在开始
So she decided, for now, she could
她可以仅仅只是做他的朋友
settle for just being his friend.
这是给你的
This is for you.
给邦戈的 你交给它
Well, for Bongo. You give it to him.
没错 当我回头看这世界
Yes, as I look back at the world I left behind,
一切都很清楚
it's all so clear to me.
那些等待被发现的美丽
The beauty that waits to be unveiled.
那些没被发现的秘密
The mysteries that long to be uncovered
但是人们很少停下来看一看
But people so rarely stop to take a look.
他们总是埋头前进
They just keep moving.
这真是个遗憾
It's a shame, really.
其实他们能看到更多
There's so much to see
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表