剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
-袜子啊 -是男人的袜子
- It's a sock. - It's a man's sock.
我在我们的床底下找到的
I found it under our bed.
这可不是我的
It's not mine.
拜托 卡洛斯 这是姚琳的
Oh, for god sakes, Carlos, it's Yao Lin's.
我们的女佣穿13码[47号♥]的运动袜
Our maid wears size 13 gym socks?
她用这东西来打扫卫生的
No, she dusts with them.
看到了吧 她用袜子代替抹布
See? Socks instead of rags.
-苏珊你好啊 -胡博太太
- Susan, hello. - Mrs. Huber.
你和麦克是一起来的吗
Did you and Mike come together?
我看到他在挑水果
I saw him over in the fresh produce aisle.
不是 我和你说过了 我们只是朋友
No. Like I told you. We're just friends.
这样啊
Oh.
昨天我已经说得很清楚了
By the way, if I didn't make it clear yesterday,
你根本就是在血口喷人
I absolutely did not do that thing you accuse me of.
你们好啊 苏珊 胡博太太
Hey, Susan. Hey, Mrs. Huber.
真高兴见到你 麦克
Nice to see you, Mike.
你喜欢阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克吗
Hey. You like Alfred Hitchcock?
剧院有一场回顾展
They're doing a retrospective at the rialto.
不太喜欢
Uh... ...I'm not really a fan.
拜托 你怎么会不喜欢希区柯克呢
Come on, how can you not like Hitchcock?
就是 不太喜欢
I just, uh, don't.
那好吧
Oh. Ok.
很高兴见到你
Well, uh, nice to see you.
还有你 胡博太太
You too, Mrs. Huber.
你还真是傻
You're so silly.
因为我在这儿就假装不喜欢
Pretending not to like him on my account.
真傻透了
I mean, really.
你能不能闭嘴
Will you just drop it?
你不应该对我这么粗鲁
You shouldn't be rude to me.
你那个可不是什么小秘密
Your secret is not an easy burden to bear.
伊迪的保险公♥司♥一直在刁难她
That insurance company is putting Eddie through hell.
-可我依然守口如瓶 -可是
- But still I've said nothing. - Well...
她的赔偿金来得越晚
The longer it takes for her payment,
在我家住的时间就越长
the longer she'll be staying with me.
吃我的 住我的 还用着我的热水
Eating me out of house and home. Using up my hot water.
胡博太太 你到底想怎么样
What exactly is it you want from me, Mrs. Huber?
一起算吗
Are these together?
一起
Ring it up.
既然学校还有儿科医生
If the school and the pediatrician
都建议可以进行药物治疗
think the twins could be medicated,
你还在担心什么
then what's the problem?
从前我管理85个人的公♥司♥
I used to run a company with 85 people,
现在除了让他们吃药
and now I can't wrangle three
我没有任何好办法能照顾他们
small boys without doping them?
还不算失败吗
Talk about feeling like a failure.
勒奈特 你是一个好妈妈
Lynette, you are a great mother.
可是 面对现实吧
But, let's face it,
他们的确太...具挑战性了
your kids are a challenge.
谢谢你 我知道这已经是最得体的安慰词了
Thank you. That's the nicest way you could've said that.
说句老实话
You know, the truth is
他们不让我抓狂的时候
when they're not making me want to tear my hair out,
还是很可爱的
they're actually really sweet.
我害怕如果他们的缺点消失了
I'm afraid if I change the bad stuff,
可爱的地方也会随之消失
I'm going to change the good stuff.
这还真是个两难的选择
It's a tough call.
就像这杯子
Like this mug.
我喜欢这个杯子 如果我把它补好了
I love this mug. If I medicate them,
它还会是原来的那个杯子吗
will they still make me a mug like this?
这杯子在漏水
You know, it's leaking.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们和保罗聊过了 我们告诉他
We talked to Paul. We told him
有些东西要给他看
we need to show him something.
他马上就会过来
He's on his way over.
保罗 我们看到你的售房♥告示了
So, Paul, we notice that you're selling the house.
有太多伤心的记忆 你们应该能体会的
Yes, too many painful memories. I'm sure you understand.
在你离开之前 有些事情你应该知道
Before you move, we thought there's something you should know.
玛丽·艾莉丝的死似乎
It seems there may be more to Mary Alice's
另有内情
death than you are aware of.
还记不记得你让我们帮忙收拾她的遗物
Remember when you asked us to pack her things?
我们清理时 发现一张字条
Well, when we did, we found a note.
你应该看看
And we think that you should have it.
这上面的邮戳日期显示
You can see from the postmark,
是玛丽·艾莉丝死的那天到的
Mary Alice probably got it the day she died.
我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人
-保罗 你还好吗 -不
- Paul, are you going to be okay? - No.
-你经常用袜子打扫吗 -是的
- Have you always cleaned with socks? - Yes.
那是日本人的习惯吗
What is that, a Japanese thing?
我是中国人
I am Chinese.
我不喜欢说谎
I don't like lying.
我也不喜欢你烫的衣服 扯平了
I don't like your ironing, so there.
索利斯夫人 你怎么来了
Mrs. Solis, what are you doing here?
卡洛斯在床底发现了这个
Carlos found this under the bed.
该死的
Oh, crap.
没事了 虽然很惊险
It's ok. It was close call,
但是我蒙混过去了
but I managed to cover.
我给你买♥♥了这个 从现在开始
I got you these, so from now on,
不能让卡洛斯
we can't let Carlos see you wearing
看见你穿任何类似运动袜的东西
anything resembling a gym sock.
你让我穿拖鞋来除草
You want me to mow your lawn in sandals.
那会弄伤我脚趾的
I could lose a toe.
如果他发现你除了草坪还做了别的
Imagine what you'd lose if he finds out
受伤的就不仅仅是脚趾了
you're trimming more than the hedge.
你朋友为什么盯着我看
Why are your friends staring at me?
-你说了我们的事吗 -当然没有
- Did you tell them about us? - No.
他们盯着你是因为你很性感
They're staring 'cause they think you're hot.
是吗 那好吧
Oh... Ok.
都九点半了 你哥哥干什么去了
It's 9:30. What is your brother thinking?
我的建议是 打电♥话♥给爸爸
Want my advice? Call dad.
让他把安德鲁揪回来
Tell him to go kick Andrew's ass.
你♥爸♥爸不在 我也可以处理好
I am perfectly capable of handling this without your father.
-抱歉 -你的手♥机♥呢
- I'm sorry. - Where's your cell phone?
打给安德鲁 问问他在哪
Call Andrew. Find out where he is.
他会知道是你的主意
He'll know you're behind this.
只要像平常一样说话 他就不知道
He won't. Just act normal.
是我 怎么了
Hey, it's me. Ah, what's going on?
他知道了
He knows.
安德鲁 我是妈妈
Andrew, this is your mother.
我马上就要失去耐性了
I am rapidly reaching the end of my patience with you.
你在哪 你在酒吧吗
Where are you? Are you at a bar?
安德鲁 安德鲁
Andrew? Andrew?
-怎么了 妈妈 -他挂我电♥话♥
- Mom? - He hung up on me.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
畅饮热舞
希勒 兰 安德鲁
Heath. Lan. Andrew.
妈妈 你怎么知道我在这
Mom, how did you even know I was here?
-你进我房♥间了 -不行吗
- You went in my room? - You think that's bad?
明天早上我还要彻底清理呢
Tomorrow morning, I'm cleaning it.
顺便说下 希勒
Oh, by the way, Heath.
上个星期在教堂的独奏不错啊
I didn't get a chance to tell you,
当时我都来不及说
that was a lovely solo last week at church.
谢谢 我们得走了
Thank you. We're out of here.
希望不是我扫了你们的兴
I hope it wasn't something I said.
安德鲁 我们能回去吗
Well, Andrew, shall we?
你刚在我朋友面前羞辱了我
You just humiliated me in front of my friends.
-我是不会跟你走的 -好吧
- I'm not going anywhere with you. - Fine.
-你在这干嘛 -看表演啊
- What are you doing? - I'm staying for the show.
我很想知道这到底有什么好看的
I'm dying to see what all the fuss is about.
给我来杯莎当妮白葡萄酒
Excuse me, waitress. I'll have a glass of your house Chardonnay.
好的 女士
Of course, ma'am.
我很好奇 安德鲁
I'm curious. Andrew,
既然你对这女人这么入迷
as you fantasize about this woman,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表