剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I heard that there's a little black book
上面记着你的客户名单
with the name of your clients in it.
没错
There is.
我想知道
I was wondering if, perhaps,
你能不能把雷克斯的名字从中去掉
you could remove Rex's name from that little book?
这可是个大忙
Wow. That's a big favor.
那些松饼最好美味至极
Those muffins'd better be really good.
我自己存了些钱 应急用的
I have some money that I've been putting aside for emergencies.
都可以给你 只要你...
It can be all yours, if you just...
守口如瓶
Keep my mouth shut?
并且一直保密下去
Continue to be discreet.
天哪 我不确定
Gosh, I don't know.
我觉得这并不难办
I don't think it's asking that much.
你只需要划掉一个名字而已
All you need to do is remove one little name.
但如果我为你这么做了
But if I do it for you,
那我还得为其他妻子们这么做
then I have to do it for all the other wives.
那就不公平了 不是吗
That wouldn't be fair, now, would it?
梅茜 求你 我们过去一直是好朋友
Maisy, please. I mean, we used to be good friends.
一年前哈罗德失业的时候 你在哪
Where were you when Harold lost his job a year ago, huh?
你是否伸出过援手
Did you stop by to see if there was anything you could do?
当你知道我们付不起账单时
Did you bring a basket of baked goods
是否送过一篮点心
when you knew we couldn't even pay our bills?
如果是 那些象征友谊的举动
If you did, those displays of friendship
我怎么都不记得
seem to have slipped my mind.
梅茜 当你经济有困难的时候
Maisy, I didn't mention it when you were
我没那么做是因为...
having financial troubles because...
我觉得那样做 会让你尴尬
I thought it would embarrass you.
我是会尴尬
Yes, I would've been embarrassed.
但那至少比充耳不闻要强得多
But it would have been a whole lot better than the silence.
我账户里有1万4美金 可以全给你
I have $14,000 in that account. It can all be yours.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
但有一点 值得肯定
But you do get credit for one thing.
你好歹来看我了
You came to visit me,
即使动机不纯
even if it was for an ulterior motive.
俱乐部里的其他女孩没一个来过
None of the other girls from the club bothered.
我已经被遗忘了
I've been abandoned.
估计是从我成为众人皆知的妓♥女♥起
Guess that's what happens when you become the town whore.
亲爱的 她们疏远你
Oh, sweetie, they didn't abandon you
不是因为你是妓♥女♥
because you're a whore.
她们疏远你 是因为
They abandoned you because you
你从一开始就不好相处
weren't all that nice to begin with.
-谁啊 -伊迪
- Who is it? - It's Edie.
伊迪 现在不行 我忙着呢
Edie, not now. I'm kind of busy.
还是进来吧
Or just come on in.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我发现我的人生太过错综复杂
I decided that my life is way too complicated.
所以我要简化它
And so I'm simplifying.
我在清理杂物
I am getting rid of the clutter.
我当时在度假 那时戴挺合适的
I was on vacation. Made sense at the time.
我无意冒犯 你来有什么事吗
Ok, not to be rude, but is there a reason you're here?
关于你和麦克的事 我很遗憾
Look... I feel badly about what you're going through with Mike.
别担心 我不会跟他约会的
Don't worry, I'm not gonna date him.
这已经无所谓了
It doesn't matter anymore.
别误会
Well, don't get me wrong.
我还是非常渴望跟他发♥生♥关♥系♥的
I still have every intention of sleeping with him.
没有过不去的坎嘛
Some mountains are just meant to be climbed.
看来我得把门锁好了
I gotta learn to keep my doors locked.
你在这儿坐了多久了
How long have you been sitting here?
不知道 五分钟到三小时左右
I don't know. Five minutes, give or take three hours?
够了 起来 换衣服
That's it. Get up. Get dressed.
-为什么 -因为你要跟我走
- Why? - Because you're coming with me.
该出去潇洒一下了
It's time to get wasted.
快乐时光45分钟前就开始了
Happy hour started 45 minutes ago.
我为什么要跟你出去
Why would I go anywhere with you?
这是寻常女人们难过时会做的事
That's what normal women do when they get depressed.
穿上短裙 和姐妹一起去酒吧
They put on short skirts, they go to bars with their girlfriends,
喝得烂醉 再随便找个男人
maybe have one too many and then make out with a strange man
在阴暗的巷子里乱搞一通
in the back of a dark alley.
走吧 会很好玩的
Come on. It'll be fun.
我发誓 走吧
I swear. Come on.
-来吧 -你干嘛这么关心我
- Come on! - Why do you even care?
我从没说过我关心
I never said I cared.
只是...
It's just...
我想 我知道心被践踏
Well, I guess I know what it's like
是什么感觉
to have your heart stomped on.
好吧 等我一会
Ok. All right. Gimme a minute.
我去换衣服
I'll go change my clothes.
别忘了打理一下乱糟糟的头发
And don't forget to do something with that skanky hair.
看起来有点儿吓人
You're a little scary looking.
他怎么样
Ah! What about him?
不是我的菜
Not my type.
找合适的确实难
The pickin's are slim,
可这儿没一个能吸引你吗
but isn't there someone here you're attracted to?
一个也不喜欢 瞧他们暗送秋波的样子
I hate 'em all. Look at 'em just leering at us.
那么狂妄
They're so cocky.
好像自己有多了不起
Like they know they have the upper hand.
胡说什么呢 了不起的是我们
What are you taliking about? We have the upper hand.
没有我们 他们一无所有
Without us, they have nothing.
也许15年前是吧 时过境迁
Maybe 15 years ago. Not anymore.
现在的我们 寂寞又绝望
Now we're just lonely and desperate.
他们清楚得很 所以就坐在那
And they know it. And they just sit there,
作好出击的准备
ready to pounce,
等着我们去捡任何
waiting for us to take any crumb
他们愿意施舍给我们的残羹
they're willing to throw our way.
我不要残羹 我要麦克
I don't want crumbs. I want Mike.
我得整晚陪着她
Hi. Um, I'm gonna be spending the whole night with her,
所以我需要很多这样的酒
so I'm gonna be needing a lot more of these.
抱歉 只是找个像麦克这样的人太难了
I'm sorry. It's just so hard to find a guy like Mike.
我心里清楚 他没有杀胡博太太
I know in my heart he didn't kill Mrs. Huber.
好吧 假设麦克是无辜的
Ok. Let's say Mike's a peach.
他没杀玛莎 那是谁干的
And he didn't kill Martha. Who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
但肯定是个坏人
Obviously, a bad guy.
非常可恶的家伙 就像...
Somebody really awful. Somebody like...
就像保罗·杨那样的人
Somebody like Paul Young.
保罗
Paul?
-你说真的吗 -他一定有所隐瞒
- Are you serious? - I'm telling you, he's hiding something.
每次我们想问他玛丽·艾莉丝的事
He clams up every time we try to
他都避而不谈
ask him about Mary Alice.
后来我们发现了丹娜的事
And then when we found out about Dana...
丹娜是谁
Who's Dana?
保罗和玛丽·艾莉丝有一个夭折的婴儿
Paul and Mary Alice had a baby that died.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
-扎克杀了她 -荒唐 谁告诉你的
- Zach killed her. - Wholy crap. Who told you that?
保罗 他说是一场意外
Paul. He said it was an accident.
在我看来 这就是玛丽·艾莉丝
But I'm telling you, I think that's why Mary Alice
被勒索的原因
was being blackmailed.
-玛丽·艾莉丝被人勒索了 -是啊
- Mary Alice was being blackmailed? - Yeah.
我们在她的遗物里发现了恐吓信
The girls and I found a threatening note in her stuff.
我们住的是什么鬼地方
What the hell kind of street do we live on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我突然想到 那天
Come to think of it, the other day,
保罗在跟费莉西娅聊天
Paul was talking to Felicia
他一直在试图
and he was working overtime
把麦克说得很可疑
trying to make Mike sound guilty.
瞧 把矛头转移到别人身上
See? Shifting blame onto someone else.
这是典型的犯罪行为
That's classic criminal behavior.
他肯定没安好心
Oh, I'm telling you, he's up to no good.
扎克和保罗不在镇上
Zach and Paul are out of town.
也许我们可以潜入他们家 一探虚实
Maybe we should sneak into their house and do some snooping.
我有钥匙
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表