剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
It's no secret that you've been having financial problems.
我听见你给银行打电♥话♥的时候骂人了
I hear you bitching on the phone to your bank.
够了
that's it.
我可以忍♥受你的放荡甚至小偷小摸
I can put up with your debauchery and your food theft,
可我不能容忍♥你刺探我的生活
but I will not tolerate spying.
-你搬出去吧 -你不是说真的
- I want you out. - You don't mean that.
是真的 我明天就离开一段时间
Oh, yes, I do. I'm leaving tomorrow
到我姐姐家做客
to visit my sister for a few days.
在我回来之前我希望你离开
I want you gone by the time I get back.
我成全你
I'll do you one better.
我今天就搬走
I will leave today.
我希望这有效
I hope this works.
我的睡眠周期已经乱套了
My sleep cycle's totally out of whack.
晚上睡不着 白天打瞌睡
I'm up all night, then dozing off during the day.
相信我 这很有用的
Trust me. This will do the trick.
按理说你应该已经感到放松多了
In fact, you should be feeling more relaxed already.
没错
You know, you're right.
孩子们 我在这都能听见你们吵闹
Boys, I can hear you out there!
安静点 乖乖坐着画画
Now be quiet! Just sit there and color.
-现在最好别动 -抱歉
- Now is not a good time to be moving. - I'm sorry.
摒弃所有杂念
Just block everything out
放松身心
and let it go.
想象你现在在森林里
Imagine that you're in a forest.
附近有一条小溪 流水潺潺
There's a babbling brook nearby.
清风拂过树木的枝桠
And the wind is just coming through the trees...
-妈咪 -帕克
- Mommy? - Parker!
我不知道你究竟想干什么
I don't know... ow! ...what you think you're doing,
不过你给我把那玩意放回去
but put that back where it belongs.
抱歉 你在说什么风来着
Sorry. You were saying something about wind.
我只是想让你平静下来
I was just creating a soothing image.
天哪 饶了我吧
Oh, for the love of god.
安静点 你们这帮调皮鬼
Knock it off, you little monsters.
请躺下斯加沃太太 我们得做完这个
Mrs. Scavo, please lie down. We need to finish this.
我受不了了 坦白跟你说吧
I'm on my last nerves, so I'm gonna level with you here.
吃了治我儿子多动症的药后
I've screwed up my entire system by
我整个人都快崩溃了
taking my kids' A.D.D. Medication.
你没听错 我不想这样下去了
Yeah, that's right, you heard me. I plan to stop.
不过现在我需要睡眠
But right now I need to sleep
而不是这些没用的针 你有别的良方吗
and I need more than a few crappy needles, so what do you got?
我没权给你开药
I'm not licensed to write prescriptions.
这我知道
I know you're not.
这些能帮助你入睡
This will put you right to sleep.
是疗效很强的中草药
It's a very powerful herbal remedy.
答应我 你会谨慎地服用它
Promise me you'll use it judiciously.
当然 我会的
Sure. Whatever.
有人吗
Knock, knock!
-快进来 -你这里一团乱
- Hey, come on in. - You're a mess.
我在楼上拆浴室里漏水的水管
I'm tearing out the leaky pipes in the upstairs bathroom.
周围的木头都腐烂了
Wall-to-wall rotten wood.
听起来你有得忙了
Sounds like a job.
朱莉说你刚才来过
So Julie said that you came by before.
是啊
Um... Yeah.
我打算明天开车去
I was thinking about driving up to
格尔玛尼庄园参加品酒会
the Germani Vineyard tomorrow for this wine tasting and...
我该几点准备好
What time do you want me to be ready?
-六点吧 -没问题
- About 6:00. - Six is good.
那好
All right.
品完酒后 我们可以吃顿晚餐
I thought maybe afterwards we could have a little dinner,
再跳个舞之类的
maybe some dancing.
听上去不错
Sounds great.
开车过去大概要2个小时吧
You do know that it's like a two-hour drive up there.
回来会不会太晚啊
And isn't that kind of late to be coming back?
如果实在太晚 我们只能开间房♥
I thought if worse came to worse we could... grab a room.
你是说宾馆吗
Oh? Like a hotel room?
-万不得已的话 -当然
- Yeah. As a last resort. - Of course. Of course. Yes.
也许我们应该事先订好房♥间
So maybe we should make a reservation.
为了 以防万一
You know, just in case.
我在网上找到几家宾馆还不错
Yeah, I found some hotels online.
我去打印出来
Let me get the print-out.
你好邦戈 过来 让我抱抱
Hey, Bongo. Come here. Do you want a treat?
-狗狗饼干在哪里 -你说什么
- Where do you keep the dog biscuits? - Sorry, what?
没事没事
Oh, never mind.
我们自己找
We'll just find them ourselves, huh?
抱歉苏珊我没听见 你刚刚说什么
I'm sorry, Susan. I couldn't hear you. What did you say?
没关系 小事而已
Nothing. It's not important.
应该是瓦工 你看看哪家好
It's my tiler guy. Here. See what looks good.
菲尔
Hey, Phil.
不行 明天早上我要去买♥♥点木材
No, tomorrow morning I'm making a lumber run.
我没空
That's no good.
不行 明晚我也不在
No, I'm gone tomorrow night, too.
-我可以来看门 -不麻烦你了 谢谢
- I could let him in. - No, it's ok. Thanks.
没关系的
It's fine.
给我钥匙就好 我整天都在家
Just give me the key. I'll be around all day.
那好吧 多谢
All right. Thanks.
菲力 我把钥匙留给我的邻居
Phil, I'll give a key to my neighbor.
她会替你开门的
She'll be here to let you in.
正如每个城镇 美景镇也有
Like every city, fairview had a neighborhood
不尽如人意的地方
that was less than desirable.
大家都认为
It was an accepted fact
那些午夜还在外闲逛的
anyone who lingered there after midnight
都不是什么好人
was usually up to no good.
雷克斯和布里·范德坎普也不例外
Rex and Bree Van de Kamp were no exception.
你真觉得这可行吗
You really think this is gonna work?
这里是整个城市最穷的地方
This is an impoverished neighborhood in the city.
相信我 肯定会有偷车贼的
Trust me. Somebody will steal the car.
你怎么知道呢
How can you be so sure?
因为我对穷♥人♥充满信心
Because I have faith in the poor.
她真漂亮
She's so beautiful.
这是她去年过生日时 我拍下来的
I shot this last year on her birthday.
你打算怎么做
How are you going to do it?
我佯装和她在酒吧里偶遇
I made contact with her at a bar.
她以为我是个地♥产♥商
She thinks I'm a real-estate developer.
-她会感到痛苦吗 -不会
- Is she going to suffer? - No.
伊迪·布利特将会消失无踪
Edie Britt will disappear and
你也将会重新回到你的生活
you'll go back to your life.
动手之前 你能问问她
Before you do it, do you think you could ask her
为什么要把这个寄给我妻子吗
why she sent this to my wife?
你不能这么想杨先生
You can't think like that, Mr. Young.
你不该对这个好奇
You can't give in to your curiosity.
好奇心会导致内疚
Curiosity leads to guilt.
内疚导致倾诉 言多必失
Guilt leads to talking.
还有别的问题吗
Do you still have questions?
我必须确认无误
I want to be clear about something.
等我拿着钱离开 一切就成定局了
If I walk away with this cash, it's done.
不退钱 委托人也不能后悔
No refunds. No buyer's remorse.
我知道
I get it.
我们不会再见面 我最后问一遍
We won't talk again, so I'll ask one more time.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want this?
我的妻子因为伊迪·布利特而死
My wife is dead because of Edie Britt.
我非做不可
I absolutely want this.
你今天安静得可怕
You've been awfully quiet.
我在想孩子们
I've just been thinking about the kids.
转眼间他们已经这么大了
They sure grew up quickly, didn't they?
是啊
They sure did.
他们还小的时候
I told them when they were babies
我就告诉他们别再长大了
that they weren't allowed to get any bigger
因为他们是那么可爱
because they were so adorable.
-那段时光多么幸福 -是啊
- And we were so happy. - Yeah, well...
他们没能像我们期望的一样
They sure didn't turn out like we expected them to.
真是可惜
No. They didn't.
我们本可以成为更好的父母
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表