剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
有什么过节吗
between Mike and Martha Huber?
不知道
No.
你知道麦克最近中了枪伤吗
Were you aware Mike was shot recently?
知道 情人节那天
Yes, on Valentine's Day.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Do you know how that came about?
他擦枪时 枪不慎掉在地上
He dropped his gun, cleaning it.
梅尔太太 我用枪已经很多年了
Ms Mayer, I've been around guns for years.
从没见过枪因掉在地上而走火
I've never seen one discharge when it hits the ground.
必须有人扣动扳机
Someone has to pull the trigger.
那我就不知道了
I wouldn't know about that.
你知道有人在情人节的前一天
Were you aware there was a home invasion
入侵了松树大道上的一户人家吗
on Pine Avenue the day before Valentine's?
不
No.
入侵者腹部中枪
The intruder was shot in the stomach.
麦克的枪伤在哪
Where was Mike's wound?
在腹部
The stomach.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
什么
What?
这有什么必然联♥系♥
What does that have to do with...?
有时 恋爱中的人们会做傻事
Sometimes people do stupid things when they're in love.
我很清楚 我结过4次婚了
I should know. I've been married four times.
告诉我真♥相♥ 他当晚没跟你在一起吧
Tell me the truth. He wasn't with you that night.
-他求你为他撒谎 -不 他没有
- He asked you to lie for him. - No, he didn't.
他真的跟我在一起 麦克不会杀任何人
He was with me. And Mike wouldn't kill anybody.
这一点我很确定
I'm sure of that.
麦克·德尔非诺 1987年被判刑
Mike Delfino, convicted 1987,
因毒品交易和过失杀人
did five-and-a-half years
入狱5年半
for drug trafficing and manslaughter.
你要咖啡吗 我去喝杯咖啡
You want a coffe? I'm gonna go for a coffe.
她在包庇她的男人吗
Is she covering for her guy?
不 她是被骗了
No. She's just a sucker.
我想泳池里还没人呢 你去游吗
I guess no one's in the pool yet. Are you gonna swim?
拜托 我刚花了一小时吹头发
Please, I just spent an hour blowing out my hair.
祝你好运 伙计
Good luck, man.
我 我们待会见 好吗
I'll... I'll see you later. Ok?
好啊
Ok.
我为你准备了一个惊喜
Hey, I got a surprise for you.
你想去别处谈谈吗
You wanna go somewhere and talk?
好啊 我们是该谈谈
Yeah. We should talk.
你来啦
Hi. You made it.
安德鲁在这儿 没想到他会来
Andrew's here. Didn't think he'd come.
是啊 他带了朋友来
Yeah, he brought his friends.
他们到处惹事 见怪不怪了
They're acting like total jerks. Alert the media.
我无所谓 现在你来了 一切都会好的
I don't care. You're here now. This is gonna be great.
来吧 我们走
Come on, man. Let's go.
-丹妮尔 -别碰我
- Danielle! - Don't touch me!
希望你会游泳
Hope you can swim.
-你们能别折腾了吗 -这多好玩啊 哥们
- Can you possibly take it easy? - It's cool, man.
瞧 他漂起来了
Look, he floats.
放松点 这可是派对啊
All right? Relax. It's a party.
你最喜欢派对了 对吗
You're the main party animal, right?
我说得对吗
Am I right?
应该吧
I guess.
那好 那就要有喜欢的样子
All right! Well, then act like it.
来 学个狼叫
Come on, give me a howl.
你可是主人 投入点 叫一声
Come on. You're the host. Revel in it. Gimme a howl.
这才像话
There you go.
你还好吗
You ok?
我♥干♥嘛听他的 他算什么东西
What do I care? He's nothing.
只要我想 我就能收拾得了他
I could take care of him if I wanted to.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
我知道我妈妈的枪藏在哪
I know where my mom kept her gun.
这可不好笑 扎克
That's not funny, Zach.
如果你好好想想 这的确很好笑
If you think about it, yeah, it is.
朱莉
Julie!
丹妮尔 你还好吗
Hey! Danielle, are you ok?
我只是想回家 我们能走吗
I just want to go home. Can we go?
当然
Sure.
朱莉
Julie!
我要送丹妮尔回家
I'm taking Danielle home.
-你会回来吗 -我想不会
- Are you coming back? - I don't think so.
家长会开得怎样
So, how was the P.T.A. Meeting?
很久
Long.
彼得森今天叫我去他办公室了
So, Peterson called me into his office today.
真的
Really?
是啊 他改变了主意
Yeah. He, uh, he changed his mind.
他会替杜根保留那个职位
He's gonna hold that promotion for Duggan.
没关系
Yeah. It's, it's fine.
其实我挺开心的
I'm glad, really.
我也不想花那么多时间工作
I didn't want to work those long hours.
你知道我讨厌坐飞机
And you know how I hate flying.
我的背受不了
It does horrible things to my back.
鉴于这些外部压力
With all that extra stress,
十年后 我的下场就会像蒂姆·杜根一样
I would have ended up like Tim Duggan ten years from now. So...
是啊 当然
Yeah. Of course.
那么 都结束了
So it's... It's over.
有天你会当上副总裁的
You'll make V.P. One of these days.
没关系 真的
It's ok. Honest.
这样的结局 我也很满意
I am, uh... really glad that it worked out this way.
好吧
Ok.
天啊 你吓到我了
Oh, god. You scared me.
最近好吗
How'd it go?
过得挺好
It went just peachy.
又丢脸 又震惊
And humiliating and shocking.
-苏珊 -你怎么能这样
- Susan... - How could you?
天啊 "苏珊 你相信我吗"
God, "Susan, do you trust me?"
"我当然相信"
"Of course I do".
我真是个白♥痴♥ 你真是个骗子
Oh, I'm such an idiot! And you're such a liar.
显然还是个凶手 毒贩
Oh, and apparently a killer and a drug dealer.
你的阅历不浅啊
That's quite a personal ad you've got going!
-我来紫藤郡 -别说了 麦克
- I came to Wisteria Lane... - Stop, Mike!
别说了
Just stop!
如果你说下去
If you keep talking,
你又会说开我的心门
you're gonna work your way into my heart,
而我不想再让你靠近我的心了
and I just don't want you anywhere near my heart.
永不
Ever.
朱莉
Julie?
妈妈需要一个拥抱
Mommy needs a hug.
朱莉
Julie?
朱莉在里面吗 朱莉·梅尔
Is Julie in there? Julie Mayer?
不知道 里面挺安静的
I don't know. It's pretty dead in there.
朱莉·亚历山德拉·梅尔
Julie Alexandra Mayer!
朱莉 扎克 这太荒唐了
Oh, Julie! Zach, this is ridiculous.
你们不能永远憋着气吧
You can't hold your breath for ever!
你们最好待在下面
You might as well stay under
永远别上来换气
there and never come up for air,
要是上来
'cause when you do,
我就亲手掐死你们
I'm gonna choke the living daylights out of you!
我女儿在下面吗
Is my daughter under there?
我不是 我不是同性恋
I'm not... I'm not gay!
我 我 对不起
Oh... I... Ok. I... I'm sorry.
我就把 就把这个放在这儿
Uh, I'll just... I'm just gonna leave those right there.
我没事 很好 你们就
I'm fine. It's good. You just, you know...
你们看见过 算了 再见
Did you see...? No! Goodbye.
卖♥♥掉房♥子 你疯了吗
Sell the house? Are you crazy?
卡洛斯 我们住不起这里了
Carlos, we can't afford to live here any more.
要是律师能让
If the lawyer gets
司法部解冻了那些账户
the justice department to unfreeze the bank accounts...
那会怎样
Then what? Huh?
我们会有成千上万的诉讼账单
We have tons of legal bills.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表