剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第二十集
Desperate Housewives S01E20
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
我想要个孩子
I want a child.
我们说好的 不要孩子
We made a deal. No kids.
避孕受阻
Tampering with prescriptions...
诺亚女儿那个案子的档案
File on Noah's daughter.
证据暴露
...uncovering evidence...
我们在找什么
What are we looking for?
那是谁
What was that?
非法入侵
...breaking and entering...
布里是位淑女
Bree is a lady.
一位美丽而古典的熟♥女♥
A very beautiful, classy lady.
记住 她们终归会跟医生
Remember, they tend to end up with doctors,
而非药剂师携手到老
not pharmacists.
还有复仇之心
...and a whole lot of revenge.
苏珊·梅尔
Since she was a little girl,
从小就很想做母亲
Susan Mayer wanted to be a mother in the worst way.
好了 我去拿奶瓶 你真可爱
Ok, I'm gonna get your bottle. You're so cute, yeah!
从她把茱莉从医院
And from the first day
带回家的第一天起
she brought Julie home from the hospital...
你怎么会
Oh! How did you...
她就总在犯错
She was.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh!
尽管她非常渴望好好照顾她的女儿
Despite her desire to do well by her daughter...
苏珊还是屡战屡败
...Susan suffered through countless failures.
真对不起
So sorry!
当然 苏珊花了好些年才认识到
Of course, it took Susan a few years to realize
即便最好的父母也会偶尔犯点错误
that even the best of parents make mistakes now and then.
但茱莉现在长成了亭亭玉立的少女
But now that Julie was a tenage girl,
苏珊开始意识到...
Susan had started to realize...
...决不能再出错了
...there was no room for error.
茱莉 扎克在外面干什么
Julie, what is Zach doing out there?
我告诉过你别再理他
I told you not to speak to him.
我没有 所以他才往我窗户扔石子
I'm not. That's why he's throwing gravel at my window.
好吧 让我来一劳永逸地解决这件事
Right, that's it. I'm gonna handle this once and for all.
扎克 你觉得你在...
Zach, what do you think you're...
梅尔夫人 真抱歉
Mrs. Mayer, I am so sorry.
一颗颗扔没用我就想试试扔一把
One pebble wasn't working so I tried a whole handful.
我会补偿你的
I'll make it up to you.
怎么补偿 你能把你的眼角膜给我吗
How, will you give me your corneas?
妈妈 躺下
Mom, lay back.
我就是想跟茱莉谈谈
I wanted to talk to Julie.
她不回我电♥话♥
She hasn't been returning my phone calls.
我现在在这了 你想怎么样
Well, I'm here now. What do you want?
茱莉 我就是想再见见你
Come on, Julie. I just wanna see you again.
出去走走 聊聊
You know. Talk, hang out.
或许我们俩先分开冷静一下 好吗
Maybe it would be better if we just cooled it for a while, ok?
为什么
Why?
你刚朝她妈妈的脸扔了石头
You threw rocks in her mother's face.
这理由成立不
How's that for a start?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我这几周都在试着跟他分手
I've been trying to break up with him for weeks.
总算有借口了
Finally, an excuse.
没错 苏珊多数时候都是个不太成功的母亲
Yes, Susan had failed many times as a mother.
你做得很好 妈妈
You did good, mom.
她发现这点的同时也获得了成功
So she took her victories where she found them.
别客气
You're welcome.
春天每年都如约到达紫藤郡
Spring comes every year to Wisteria Lane.
花儿含苞待放
It's the time when flowers start to bloom.
蝴蝶破茧而出
When butterflies emerge from their cocoons.
蜜蜂忙采花蜜
When bees begin to search for nectar.
春天也是一个年轻男人的美梦
Spring is also the time when a young man's fancy turns to...
破灭的时候
obsession.
我们必须买♥♥那个
We must buy that.
你好啊
Hello, there.
真巧
Oh, my heavenly days!
雷克斯 是乔治
Rex, look, it's George.
见到你很高兴 布里
Nice to see you, Bree.
范德坎普医生
Dr. Van de Kamp.
乔治
George.
你身体怎么样了
So, how's your health?
不太好 我的药剂师是个白♥痴♥
Not good. My cardiologist is an idiot.
医生已经增加了两次剂量
The doctor upped his dosage twice
但还是没效果
and it's still not helping.
我想它们会起作用的
I'm sure it'll all work itself out.
见到你们两个真好
It's funny running into you both.
我刚好有周五晚上
I have tickets to a bonsai exposition
芒特普莱森特盆栽展览会的票
in Mount Pleasant Friday night.
-你们想去吗 -当然啦 雷克斯
- Would you like to go? - I would love to! Rex?
一晚上对着盆栽吗
A whole evening of bonsai trees?
还不如直接给我一枪呢
Wouldn't it be easier to shoot me?
说得也是
Probably.
那不如我们俩去吧
Well, why don't we just go by ourselves, then?
其实 布里 我们周五晚上有安排
Actually, Bree, we have that thing, Friday night.
什么 我们没安排啊
What? We don't have a thing.
我想可能是你老公
I think your husband's trying to say
不想让你跟我出去
he doesn't want you going out with me.
雷克斯 你还在嫉妒吗
Rex, are you still jealous?
没有
No.
分居的时候我们是约会过
We dated during the separation
可现在我们只是普通朋友 对吗
but George and I are just friends now, aren't we?
绝对的柏拉图式
Strictly Platonic.
不过如果你感觉到有什么威胁
But if you feel threatened...
我没觉得有威胁
I don't feel threatened.
那就好 说定了
Good. Then it's a date.
你今天要买♥♥东西吗
Are you going to make a purchase today?
我终于说服雷克斯买♥♥下了他的第一株兰花
I have finally convinced Rex to buy his first orchid.
好好学习吧 我讨厌那些好花在手
Study up. I hate people who own precious flowers
却不懂得好好珍惜的人
and don't know how to take care of them.
知道我讨厌什么吗 杂草
You know what I hate? Weeds.
它们突然冒出来 你得很费力才能除掉
They pop up and you have to work so hard to get rid of them.
我发现 只要有合适的药物
I find, with the right chemicals,
你几乎可以除掉任何东西
you can get rid of almost anything.
-周五见 -再见
- See you Friday. - Bye.
索利斯夫人 真令人惊喜
Mrs. Solis, what a surprise.
好久没有见到您了
We haven't seen you in here in quite some time.
我跟我丈夫前一阵处于低谷期
My husband and I went through a down-sizing phase
不过我们已经走出来了
but we snapped out of it.
生活真美好
Life is good.
这个让生活更美好了
Oh, and this would make it so much better!
那太好了
Excellent.
请坐进去感受一下
Slip inside, see how that feels.
我真想这周末她就能停在我家的车道上
I'd love to have this in my driveway by Saturday.
我要办一个盛大的烧烤派对
I'm having a big barbecue.
让每个人都看到她
I want everyone to see it.
真棒 为了庆祝什么呢
How exciting. What's the occasion?
我丈夫的送别会
My husband's going-away party.
真的 他要去哪
Really? Where's he going?
类似公办年假
It's a sort of government-sponsored sabbatical.
他要去多久
How long is he going to be gone?
8个月
Eight months.
表现好的话就6个月
Six with good behavior.
-真皮内饰很赞吧 -没错
- Isn't the leather interior wonderful? - It is.
没错 就是味道闻着有点重
It is. It's just the smell's a little intense.
它是全进口 纯意大利小牛犊皮
It was imported from Italy. It's 100% Italian calf.
我很抱歉 就是突然冒出来的味道
I'm so sorry! It just hit me out of nowhere.
真奇怪 最近总有气味让我想吐
It's so weird. Smells have been making me nauseous lately.
-乳♥房♥♥疼 背酸痛 -是啊
- Boobs tender? Achy back? - Yeah.
-最近人都这样吗 -近几百年而已
- Has it been going around? - Only for centuries.
我怀我家长子的时候也这样
I went through it carrying my eldest.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表