剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
是的
No, I don't.
我需要你在那儿 没有你我会觉得孤单寂寞
And I need you there. I would be so lonely without you.
我想我最好还是去和赛克斯神父谈谈
I guess I'd better go talk to reverend Sykes.
天哪 安德鲁
Oh, Andrew!
谢谢你 你不知道这对我来说有多重要
Thank you so much! You don't know how much that means to me.
天哪
Oh! My gosh!
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我很好 就是从楼梯上摔下来了
Oh, yeah, I just, uh, fell down the stairs. I'm fine.
-有什么事吗 -苏珊还是爱着你
- What's up? - Susan still loves you.
现在不是谈论这个话题的时候
This is not a good time for this conversation.
她非常的想你
She just misses you so much.
我刚刚发现一个和我很亲的人去世了
I just found out that someone I was very close to is dead.
我必须先处理这件事
I've got to figure out what to do,
所以现在没有时间去想苏珊
so I just don't have time to think about Susan right now.
她十分的难过 如果你能
She's just very, very unhappy and if you could just...
我真的不想
I really don't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我在上帝面前发誓
I swear before almighty god
我不会把今天的谈话内容泄露半句
I won't reveal a word that's said here today.
你想说什么
Now, what's on your mind?
事情是这样的 我欺骗了我的父母
Well, here's the thing. I lied to my parents.
-我不是同性恋 -你不是
- I'm not gay. - You're not.
不完全是
Not really.
我一心想要从那个训练营里出来
All I know is, I wanted to get the hell out of that camp.
所以我骗了我的父母
So I lied to my parents.
我告诉他们我担心自己
I told them I was really worried that
对其他男生有感觉
I was having feelings for other guys.
然后我的计谋得逞了
They did exactly what I wanted them to.
-他们真是听话 -打断一下 我只想弄清
- They're such tools. - I'm sorry, just so I'm clear.
你是不是异性恋
Are you a heterosexual or aren't you?
我喜欢香草冰激凌
I love vanilla ice cream, ok?
但有时
But, every now and then,
我可能想尝尝巧克力口味的
I'm probably gonna be in the mood for chocolate.
你明白我的比喻吗
You know what I'm saying?
我明白 但上帝希望你坚守原来的口味
I do. But god would prefer you... stick to the vanilla.
我不信仰上帝
I don't believe in god.
-你不信仰 -是的
- You don't? - No.
抱歉
Sorry.
你的母亲肯定大会受打击的
Your mother's gonna be devastated.
她很努力祈祷你可以发生改变
She's been praying so hard for you to change.
不错 是个好消息
Well, that's the good news.
我会改变的 很大的改变
I am gonna change. Big time.
我有点没听懂
I I'm not sure I follow.
你不知道我妈妈昨天和我怎么说的
You know what my mom said to me last night?
她说她觉得我不会去天堂
She said she doesn't think I'm going to heaven.
你相信吗
Can you believe that?
我很确定 她并不是要伤害你
I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
但你想去天堂的唯一途径
But the only way you can know
就是忏悔你的罪过
paradise is by repenting your sins.
当她那样和我说
When she said that to me,
突然让我有了报复的主意
it suddenly hit me how I was gonna get back at her.
从现在起 我要变成好孩子
From now on, I'm going to be so good, I'm...
我要开始吃蔬菜 考出好分数
I'm gonna eat my vegetables, I'm gonna get good grades,
有礼貌的回应别人
Say "yes, ma'am" and "no, ma'am."
我会让她觉得这是上帝赐给她的
I'm gonna make her believe that god has delivered her...
小小的奇迹
this little miracle.
直到某一天 在她最意想不到的时候
Until one day, when she least expects it...
我会做一些很恶心的事
I'm gonna do something so awful,
足以颠覆她的世界
It is going to rock her world.
我的意思是 那真的可以毁掉她的生活
I mean, it is really going to destroy her.
当那天来到的时候
And when that day comes,
相信我
trust me,
我会了解到天堂的美好的
I'll know paradise.
生活就是一场旅行
Yes, life is a journey,
有别人的陪伴
One that is much better traveled
会惬意得多
with a companion by our side.
当然 那个伴侣可以是任何人
Of course, that companion can be just about anyone.
麦克卢斯基夫人
Mrs. Mccluskey!
我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late for the doctor!
一个住在对面街的邻居
A neighbor on the other side of the street
来了来了 不要着急
I'm coming, jeez! Hold your water!
给你 没有婚后协议了
There you go. No more post-nup.
或是一个同床共枕的男人
or the man on the other side of the bed.
同行者还可能是一个很善良的母亲
The companion can be a mother with good intentions...
多谢你的建议
Thank you for a wonderful service.
不用客气 布里
Thank you so much, Bree.
或是一个不怀好意的孩子
Or a child who's up to no good.
真是鼓舞人心
Very inspirational.
然而 尽管我们都心存善意
Still, despite our best intentions,
有些人会在路途上失去同伴
some of us will lose our companions along the way.
随后旅途变得难以忍♥受
And then the journey becomes unbearable.
你看 上帝造人的时候考虑到了很多事
You see, human beings are designed for many things.
但是孤独却不是其一
But loneliness isn't one of them.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表