剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Yes! In your face. That is 20 zip. Game. Out.
是 当着你的面 20分 出局
Tom. What are you doin'?
汤姆 你在干什么
Playing air hockey, what does it look like?
玩桌球 还能是什么
Kevin, you're up.
凯文 到你了
Well, it's the middle of the day. Shouldn't you be at work?
现在是中午 你不是应该在上班吗
Mm, no. I quit.
不 我辞职了
You did not. Yes.
不是吧 真的
Yesterday. Told Peterson he could stick it.
昨天 我跟彼得森说他自己搞吧
Boom! You're not bringing it, Kevin. Bring it.
你没使全力吧 凯文 用点心
Could you talk to me for a second? I don't understand.
能跟我谈一会吗 我不明白
What? You asked Peterson's wife to
什么 你跟彼得森的老婆说
make sure he wouldn't promote me.
千万不要升我的职
So he gives a huge promotion to Annabel so I quit.
于是他大大提拔了安娜贝尔 所以我辞职了
What don't you understand?
你有什么不明白的
Ok.
好
Ok. Could we go home and talk about this, please?
好 我们能不能回家谈谈 求你了
No, we can't. Serve it up, meat.
不 不谈 来吧 小笨蛋
You're just gonna stay here and play games all day?
你打算在这儿玩一整天游戏吗
No, I'm gonna get some ice cream
不 我打算吃点冰淇淋
and then I'm gonna go to the lake,
然后去湖边
maybe rent a boat, do whatever I feel like.
可能租条小船 想干什么就干什么
God! Got you!
天哪 你输了
Tom...
汤姆
Go home, Lynette. Go home
回家去 勒奈特
before I say something I regret. Go home.
别让我说出什么过头的话 回家
All right. You.
好吧 你
You score this next point, you get your bike back.
你再得一分 就能拿回你的自行车了
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
Oh. Uh... I was just um...
我只是
thinking that I need to start spring cleaning.
想着我需要开展春季大扫除了
You haven't done that yet? No,
你不是已经做完了吗 没有
and I need to clean out our rain gutters
我需要彻底清理雨水槽
and beneath the refrigerator,
和冰箱底下
and I can't tell you how long it's been
而且我都不知多久
since I replaced the shelf liners so...
没有换架子的面板了 所以
You'll finish off with our wedding silver.
最后你将会擦亮我们的婚礼的餐具
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
All those years, you didn't think I was paying attention.
这么些年 你以为我没注意
But I was.
其实我注意到了
Do you know why I save it for last?
你知道我为什么要把它留在最后吗
No.
不知道
Because it makes me think of my aunt Fern.
因为它让我想起我的菲阿姨
On the day we got married, I told her how happy I was.
我们结婚那天 我告诉她我多么幸福
She told me that even during bad times
她跟我说 即使在最艰难的日子
to always remember that the best was yet to come.
也要记得好日子终归会来到
So as I polish it,
所以我一边擦亮它
I think about you and the kids and our life.
一边想着你和孩子们 我们的生活
And how right she was.
她说得真对
They're gonna operate on me. I know.
我要动手术了 我知道
I wanna say some stuff. I mean, just in case...
我得嘱咐些什么 万一
Rex, you don't have to say anything.
雷克斯 你什么也不必说
I'm sorry for everything I did.
我为自己做的一切道歉
The moving out, the infidelity, the sex stuff.
分居 出轨 还有特殊爱好
It doesn't matter.
一切都无关紧要了
From here on in, can we just say that we're even?
从现在起 我们互不相欠了好吗
Ok. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
And for the record,
要我说
you are gonna come through this operation just fine.
你一定会安然度过这次手术的
How can you be so sure?
你这么有把握吗
Because I told you... the best is yet to come.
因为我说过 佳境未至
So I'll see you Sunday. Don't forget to feed Bongo.
咱们周日见 别忘了喂邦戈
Thanks. I'll go do that now.
多谢提醒 我这就去
Go on in the car, sweetie.
宝贝 你先上车
I have to talk to your mom real quick.
我跟你妈妈有话说
So you're gonna go live in sin with the plumber slash ex con?
这么说你决定和有前科的水管工姘居了
It's funny you should mention sin.
姘居从你口中说出挺可笑的
I think adultery still falls in that category.
我想你之前私通也没差多少吧
I don't like the idea of this guy being around Julie 24/7.
我不放心这么一个家伙整天在朱莉周围
He's a good person.
他是个好人
Mike's cool, dad.
爸爸 麦克很不错的
He cares about us a lot and I like having him around.
他关心我们 我喜欢他在我们身边
So don't mess this up.
所以别来搅和
You heard the girl.
你都听到了
He's still a plumber.
可他不过是个水管工
You be a good boy, Bongo.
你要乖乖的 邦戈
Or you're gonna go to bed hungry.
要不你就得饿着肚子睡觉
Hi, Miss Mayer.
梅尔小姐
Will you sit down, please?
请你坐下好吗
I'm just gonna go get some water. I'd rather you didn't.
我想去喝点水 你最好别去
Don't answer it.
别应声
I know you're in there, Susan.
我知道你在里面 苏珊
I can see you.
我看见你了
If you don't want to talk to me, fine.
你不想跟我说话也行
At least have the courtesy to hide.
至少藏藏好吧 真没礼貌
All right, but don't let her in.
开门吧 但不准让她进来
Edie, what a pleasant surprise.
伊迪 真没想到你会来
Right. Is Mike home?
行了 麦克在家吗
Uh... No. He's on a big plumbing job. What's up?
不在 他去修水管了 什么事
Can I come in? Why?
我能进来吗 为什么
I'm warning all the neighbors.
我在挨家挨户地通告
Felicia Tillman was attacked.
费莉西娅·蒂尔曼被袭击了
She was? At the Young house.
真的吗 在杨家里
They just took her away in an ambulance. I'm totally freaked out.
他们送她去医院了 我吓坏了
My guys haven't shown up at the job site yet.
我的伙计还没来工地
I'm over there all alone.
只有我一个人
So do you think maybe I can come in and hang out for a while?
能不能让我进来坐会儿
Stick it up my... What?!
指着我 什么啊
Just get the hell out of here.
你还是快走吧
God, you are such a bitch.
上帝 你真是个婊♥子♥
Why?
为什么这么做
I asked Mrs. Tillman to tell me
我让蒂尔曼夫人告诉我
the truth about my father. She did.
我爸到底怎么回事 她说了
What did she say?
她说什么
Mr. Delfino took my dad away to kill him.
德尔非诺把我爸带走了 要杀了他
Now I'm gonna kill Mr. Delfino.
现在我要杀掉德尔非诺
You honor,
法官大人
this whole mess is just a result of my loneliness.
整件事情都缘于我的孤独寂寞
My marriage is a bit strained.
我的婚姻不那么顺心
After Carlos was convicted...
在卡洛斯被判有罪后
No one's been convicted yet, Mrs. Solis.
现在还没人被定罪 索利斯夫人
This is just a grand jury hearing.
这只是一次陪审团听证会
Oh, no, I'm talking about his other crime.
不 我说的是他另一项罪名
Oh. Right.
好吧
Go ahead.
请继续
Anyways, he was placed under house arrest
是这样 他在被本宅软禁的过程中
and he being the jealous man that he is,
当然他向来比较善妒
got a little crazy every time I left the house.
所以每次我出门他都很不安
He knows how men look at me and...
他知道其他男人拿什么眼神看我
Well, I didn't exactly ease his mind.
其实 是我没能给他安全感
I... falsely led him to believe I was having an affair.
我让他误以为我有外遇
Before Carlos' house arrest,
卡洛斯被软禁前
he was always working and he was never with me.
他总是忙于事业 很少陪着我
I thought that
所以我以为
maybe if he believed I was having an affair...
如果让他以为我有外遇
he would realize he loved me.
他就会意识到应该好好珍惜我
I know it sounds stupid. I do. I just...
我知道这听起来很蠢 我承认
Is there a point to this?
这跟这桩案件有关系吗
My point is that
我是说
Carlos is an angry, jealous Neanderthal.
卡洛斯是个易怒 善妒的原始人
But he's not a gay basher.
但他绝不是个殴打同志的恶棍
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表