剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You sure you didn't misplace it? You are getting up in years.
我无意冒犯
No offence,
可能是你不记得把它放在哪了
but you probably forget where you put things.
我也无意冒犯 但你最好别再生孩子了
No offence, but you should be sterilized.
听着 我的孩子没有闯进别人家里
Look! My boys do not break into people's houses.
当然 他们也许偷了你一盆花
Sure, they may have stolen your flowerpot.
可他们已经道过歉了
But you know they apologized for that.
他们只是写了张纸条
They wrote a note.
这是懦夫的做法
That's the coward's way out.
他们应该当面道歉
They should come over and apologize in person.
这听上去真是滑稽 但现在...
You know what? This has been fun. But now...
你的放任自流导致你的孩子到处撒野
You let those boys run wild.
玩具扔得满院子 自行车随便停在街上
Toys all over the yard, bikes out in the street.
真丢人
It's a disgrace.
你给我出去
Get out of my house!
你儿子被狼抚养也比现在好
Those boys would've been better off raised by wolves.
也许他们还会干净点
God knows they would have been cleaner.
明天是情人节
Valentine's Day is tomorrow.
我知道 我给你买♥♥好礼物了
I know. I already bought your gifts.
玫瑰和英式太妃糖吗
Roses and English toffee?
是的 同往常一样
Mm-hm. Just like always.
是啊 我们明晚可能还会做♥爱♥
Yes. And I suppose we'll make love tomorrow night, too.
我们的小惯例
That is our little tradition.
真好 我很期待
Good. I'm looking forward to it.
你呢
Are you looking forward to it?
什么
What?
我知道我不能满足你这方面的需求
Well, just that I know that I don't...
所以就房♥事而言 我想知道
Please you sexually, so I was wondering
你是否真的期待和我做♥爱♥
if you really were looking forward to being with me.
拜托 别这样
Oh, for god's sake.
抱歉 雷克斯
I'm sorry. Rex.
我以为我可以假装不为此事心烦意乱
I thought I could pretend that this doesn't upset me anymore.
-可我做不到 -我求你了 别这样
- But I can't. - Please, don't do this.
你搞外遇 和另一个女人上♥床♥
You had an affair, you went to another woman for sex
以寻求我不能满足你的需求
to give you something I couldn't.
至少你该告诉我你到底需要什么
At least tell me what that something is.
-布里 我不能告诉你 -为什么
- Bree, I can't. - Why not?
雷克斯 求你告诉我
Rex, please tell me.
让我证明给你看 我有多爱你
Let me prove to you how much I love you.
我喜欢被征服
I like to be dominated.
什么
Huh?
就房♥事而言
Sexually.
-什么 -还是算了吧
- Huh? - Never mind.
雷克斯 告诉我 我想了解
Rex, please, I want to understand.
夫人 不要
Mistress, no.
-给我安静点 -是 夫人
- Quiet, slave. - Yes, mistress.
-转过头去 别看我 -夫人
- Turn your head. Don't look at me. - Mistress...
给我跪下 立刻 戴上手铐
On your knees, now. Right now. Tighten your cuff.
-是 夫人 -给我低下头去
- Yes, mistress. - Do it now. Head down.
是 是
Ow, yes, ow. Yes.
把它放到嘴里
Put it in your mouth.
是 夫人 遵命
Yes, mistress, yes
就是这样
Well?
-你妈妈到底对你做了什么 -什么
- What the hell did your mother do to you? - What?
这是孩童时代未抚平的创伤造成的后遗症
This just reeks of unresolved childhood trauma.
这和我妈妈没有关系
It has nothing to do with my mother.
布里 这只是个人偏好问题
Bree, this is a preference.
这简直是性变♥态♥
It's a perversion.
老天 你说过你会帮我的
For god's sake. You promised to be supportive.
那你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我丈夫喜欢在他的乳♥头♥上
My husband wears metal clamps
戴着铁夹子 万岁
around his nipples, hooray?
我想让你试试 就一次
I want you to try it. Just... just once.
试什么 打你吗 你真的想让我打你
Try what? Hurting you? You actually want me to hurt you?
那样我才能获得快♥感♥
So, I can feel pleasure, yes.
好吧
Fine.
这样你也会有快♥感♥ 是吧
So, was it good for you, too?
麦克想要孩子
Mike wants babies.
-你说什么 -他想要孩子
- What? - He wants to have kids.
他用一副男人常有的神情说着
He had that look men get that says,
"我做好了生育的准备
"I'm ready to procreate,
把我带到最近的子♥宫♥去吧"
point me to the nearest cervix".
这有问题吗
And this is a problem?
我不可能再生一个孩子的
Oh, I can't have another baby.
有了你我感天动地
I'm so grateful I had you,
我从未后悔过
I don't regret a minute of that.
但是 生孩子对我来说太可怕了
But I... found it to be completely overwhelming.
有时我甚至怀疑当初是怎么熬过来的
Sometimes I even wonder how I got through it.
我也怀疑
You and me both.
你没告诉麦克你的想法吗
So, have you told Mike how you feel?
我不能说 那样我们就完了
Oh, I can't tell him. This could be a deal-breaker.
朱莉 我真的很爱他 不想失去他
Julie, I really love him. I don't want to lose him.
也许你是杞人忧天
Maybe you're overreacting.
我确信他更愿意要你而不是孩子
I bet he'd rather have you than a baby.
万一不是呢
What if he doesn't?
那你也有必要知道这一点
Then that's something you need to know.
苏珊大可不必如此烦恼
Susan shouldn't have been so worried.
麦克压根就没考虑孩子的事
Children were the last thing on Mike's mind.
他正忙着寻找答案
He was too busy searching for answers
却没找对地方
in all the wrong places.
拜托 我只是
Please, just...
你真走运 没伤到要害
You got lucky. Didn't hit anything major.
诺亚有点不耐烦了
Noah's getting impatient.
告诉他就快了
You can tell Noah I'm getting closer.
-就是她吗 -是
- That's her, isn't it? - Yeah.
真是难以置信
Hard to believe
一个良家闺秀竟然落得此下场
a kid from such a good family could get so messed up.
我遇到一个能认出她的人
I met somebody who recognized her photo.
看来她在松树大道租过房♥
Thinks she rented a room on Pine Avenue.
当时我正在检查房♥子
I was checking out houses when...
麦克 是我 你在吗 接电♥话♥
Hey, Mike, it's me. Are you there? Pick up. Hello?
我知道你在家 你的灯亮着呢
Ok, I know you're home. Your lights are on.
我确实有事要对你说
Look, I really need to talk to you about something.
要不我过来一下吧
You know what? I'll just gonna stop by.
我在呢
I'm here. Ow!
-你还好吧 -是啊
- Are you ok? - Yeah.
只是 磕到脚趾了
Yeah, I just, uh... stubbed my toe.
我可以过来吗
So, can I come over?
有事想跟你商量
I really need to talk to you about something.
现在有朋友来我家作客
Actually I got a buddy over here right now, um...
明天吃饭时再说好吗
Can you wait till dinner tomorrow?
这事有点重要
It's... kind of important.
也行 等明天再说吧
Um... Yeah, I guess I can wait.
-好 明天7点见 -我都等不及了
- Ok, see you at seven? - I'm counting the minutes.
接下来几天你得好好休息
You should take it easy for the next few days.
我没法取消
I can't cancel.
我最不愿意的就是让她起疑心
The last thing I need is for her to get suspicious.
莫非我真的老年痴呆了
Maybe it's my dementia,
怎么老是找不着我紫色的挂钟
but I still haven't found my purple wall clock.
我们家没人知道也没人在乎
Nobody in my family knows or cares
你那傻兮兮的钟在哪
where your stupid clock is.
顺便 叫你家的小罪犯
And by the way, would you tell your little criminals
把自行车从街上搬走
to get their bikes out of the street.
-我去搬 -你敢 别去
- Oh, I'll get it. - No. Don't you dare.
你说"请"我们就搬开它
We'll move it when you say please.
请
Please.
好了 勒奈特 冷静
Ok, Ly... Ly... Lynette... Let's not get crazy.
虽说是麦克卢斯基太太
Even though it was Mrs. Mccluskey
率先挑起的战争
who had officially declared war,
不过打响第一枪的却是勒奈特
it was Lynette who decided to deliver the opening salvo.
-你得把它擦干净 -想得美
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表