剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我也说不好 不过我总是觉得
I don't know. I just never got the
他们并不是真的幸福
idea that they were really happy.
那我们幸福吗
Are we happy?
唉 老天啊
Man, oh, man.
我一直在想雷克斯脸上的那个表情
I keep seeing that look on Rex's face,
然后他就那样离开了
and then him taking off like that.
如此波折的夜晚啊
Some night.
但如果要我和那样的女人上♥床♥
Then again, I would probably cry, too,
我也会嚎啕大哭的
if I had to have sex with that woman.
那个男人被羞辱得颜面尽失
I mean, you watch a man get torn down like that,
真搞不懂他怎么会让一个女人嚣张成那样
it makes you wonder why he let her get away with it.
相信我 如果哪个女人
Believe me, if a woman ever
敢在别人面前让我下不来台
humiliated me like that in public,
我一定要她好看
Hm-- it would only happen once.
你打算去哪
So, uh, where are you going?
去住汽车旅馆
I'll be staying at the motor lodge.
州际酒店价格比较划算
The hotel by the Interstate has better rates,
离你上班的地方也近一点
and it's closer to your work.
好
Fine.
我把你的泳衣也装进去吧
I'm packing your swimsuit.
酒店里有游泳池
There's a pool there,
游泳可以让你得到放松
and I know how swimming relaxes you.
孩子问我去哪的时候你打算怎么说
When our kids ask where I am, what are you going to say?
我可以告诉他们你去网球训练营了
I could tell them that you went to tennis camp.
开个玩笑
That was a joke.
听出来了
Yeah. I got it.
当然 如果你落下了什么东西
Obviously, if you've forgotten anything,
你可以 马上回来拿
you can, um, come right back and get it.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
Well, I'll call you.
雷克斯
Rex.
上大学时 我们刚开始约会那段时光
In college, when we first started dating,
大家是多么的嫉妒我们
people were so jealous of us.
我们就是金童玉女
We were the golden couple.
每个人都相信我们会过得幸福美满
Everybody knew we were going to have this wonderful life.
事情怎么会变成这样
Why is this happening?
因为你连收拾行李这种事都要管
Because you can't even let me pack my own suitcase.
回见 过得开心
All right, see ya. Have fun.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
等会儿
Just a sec.
妈妈
Mom?
放心吧 我不是去惹麻烦的
Don't worry. I'm not packing heat.
布兰迪 你能不能往里坐一点
Hey, Brandy, would you scoot a little?
一点点就好 谢啦
Just scoot. Thank you.
你这是要干什么
What are you doing?
很快就说完
I'll be quick.
布兰迪 抱歉以前我对你态度很差
Brandy, I'm sorry for the way I treated you.
那些都是没事找事的幼稚行为
It was uncalled for and childish,
以后不会再这样了
and it won't happen again.
以前我对你们两个憋了一肚子气
I have built up a lot of anger towards you, both of you,
而我现在意识到
and I realize now that I just
我不能再继续在愤怒中生活
can't carry that around anymore,
不管你们道歉还是不道歉
so apology or no apology,
我都不会再计较了
I'm moving on.
梅尔太太
Mrs. Mayer?
布兰迪
Brandy.
布兰迪 上车
Brandy, get in the car.
梅尔太太
Mrs. Mayer.
叫我苏珊就好
Please, call me Susan.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know
我和卡尔之间的事情
what happened between me and Karl,
和你想的不一样
things got out of hand.
当时我以为你们已经结束了
Because I thought your marriage was over.
不管怎么说 我只是想让你知道
Anyway, I just wanted you to know
我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I really am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
尽管事情来得很意外
And though it came from an unexpected source,
苏珊最终还是得到了她想要的那句对不起
Susan finally got the apology she'd always wanted.
我来帮你拿
Hey. Let me take those.
你的帽子还真是大
You're wearing a really big hat.
没错
Yes, I am.
孩子们在看录像
Listen, the kids are watching a video,
也就是说在他们找到尼莫[海底总动员]
which means that we've got only about 45
之前我们只有四十五分钟了
minutes until they actually find Nemo,
要我说 我们得好好利用这段时间
so I suggest that we make the most of it.
用来补偿那个你和别人出去狂欢的夜晚
By reliving your night out with the guys?
勒奈特
Lynette...
我在努力
I'm trying.
你戴着那东西还真是搞笑
You look... ridiculous in that thing.
性感得好笑吗
Sexy ridiculous?
也许是吧
Maybe.
我可以接受
I can live...
这句也许
with maybe.
你要知道 要解决问题一个晚上可不够
You know, it's going to take more than just this one night.
我明白
I know.
原来我们还有观众啊
Looks like we have an audience.
让他们看吧
Let 'em look.
只要他们不来捣乱就好
As long as they don't try and cut in.
高德芬博士
Dr. Goldfine.
布里 你没有预约吧
Bree. We're not scheduled now, are we?
我没时间预约了
I didn't have time to make an appointment.
雷克斯今天搬出去了
Rex moved out today.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that,
但是我现在已经预约满了
but unfortunately, I'm completely booked right now.
我不会耽误你太多时间
I don't need much time.
只不过 你比我更明白我现在的处境
It just seems that you have more insight into my situation
所以我想
than I do, and I just think --
布里 我现在没法和你聊天
Bree, we can't talk now.
只要你告诉我他和你说了些什么
If you could just tell me what he told you,
我就能把问题解决掉
then I could fix the problem.
无可奉告 那样做是违反职业道德的
I can't do that. It's completely unethical.
有什么不能的
Well, why can't you --
我的下一个顾客已经来了
That's my next appointment.
你得离开这儿了
You really need to go.
高德芬博士 求你了
Dr. Goldfine, please.
稍等一下 我去和他谈谈
Hold on. I'll go and talk to my client.
布里寻找着雷克斯的录音记录
Bree searched for Rex's audiotape
想要从中找出答案
hoping to find answers.
她的确找到了答案
She found answers, all right,
玛丽·艾莉丝
然而却是另一个问题的答案
but to entirely different questions.
我完全理解
I understand completely.
我马上回来
I'll -- I'll be out in just a minute.
布里 很抱歉 他没法等
Bree, I'm -- I'm sorry. He can't wait,
不过明天早上八点
but I can see you first thing
我可以第一个见你
in the morning -- 8:00.
八点对吧
8:00.
抱歉打搅你了
Sorry to interupt.
再见
Bye.
没错 我记得这个世界 每一个细节
Yes, I remember the world --every detail.
而我记得最清楚的 是我曾经多么恐惧
And what I remember most is how afraid I was.
还真是浪费
What a waste.
恐惧的生活跟死了没什么区别
You see, to live in fear is not to live at all.
我希望我可以把这些告诉那些活着的人
I wish I could tell this to those I left behind,
但是有用吗
but would it do any good?
或许不会
Probably not.
我现在终于明白
I understand now --
总会有人能勇敢面对他们的恐惧
there will always be those who face their fears...
也总会有些人选择逃避
And there will always be those who run away.
出♥售♥房♥屋
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表