剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
人们也说你"有点疯"
Mom, I've heard people call you "sort of crazy".
我是可爱的疯 他是狂暴的疯
Well, I'm adorable crazy. And he's rampage crazy.
-苏珊·梅尔 -什么事
- Susan Mayer? - Yeah?
我是柯普兰警探
I'm detective Copeland,
正在调查玛莎·胡博被杀的案子
investigating the murder of Martha Huber.
我想和你谈谈麦克·德尔非诺的事
I need to talk to you about Mike Delfino.
你记不记得上个月7号♥见过德尔非诺先生
Do you remember seeing Mr. Delfino on the 7th of last month?
7号♥很重要吗
Is the 7th important?
我们认为玛莎·胡博是那天晚上被杀的
We believe it was the night that Martha Huber was murdered.
她最后一次露面是那晚9点钟 在杂货店
She was last seen at the grocery store at nine.
她本来第二天约了牙医 但没有去
She didn't show for a dentist appointment the next morning.
-那天星期几 -星期天
- What day was that? - It was a sunday.
天哪 正是那天
Oh! Oh, my god! Yes!
是呀 是呀
Yes! yes!
是 那天晚上我和麦克在一起
Yes, I... I was with Mike that night.
-你确定吗 -是的 我确信
- You're sure? - Yes. I was.
那是个大日子 确定关系的日子
It was a big night, first relationship-wise.
那是我们第一次
It was the first time that we...
-你们第一次什么 -上♥床♥
- The first time you...? - Did it.
他们第一次上♥床♥
The first time they did it.
-朱莉 -是的
- Julie! - It was.
-你怎么知道的 -我又不傻
- How did you know? - I'm not clueless.
我在洗衣篮里发现了男式底裤
I found men's boxers in the clothes hamper.
别把这写下来
Don't write that down.
很好 你可以放麦克走了 他是无辜的
This is good. You can let Mike go. He is innocent.
假设你说的都是真的
Assuming everything you're telling me is true.
是真的
It's true.
第二天早上她还做了小小的心形烤饼
The next morning she made pancakes in the shape of little hearts.
没开玩笑 小小的心形
Seriously, little hearts.
天哪
Oh, god!
贾斯汀 你在这儿干吗
Justin. What are you doing up here?
我弄完篱笆了
Uh... I finished the hedges.
索利斯先生需不需要我♥干♥点别的
Is there anything else Mr. Solis wants done?
我不知道 他不在家 去见律师了
I don't know. He's not here. He had a meeting with his lawyer.
那么这儿就只有我们两个了
So I guess that means we're all alone.
不 就我一个 你该走了
No. That means I'm all alone. You're leaving.
我不着急走
I'm not in a hurry.
我们可以一起待一会儿
Come on, we could hang out for a while.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
别这样 如果你了解我
Come on. If you just got to know me,
你会知道我多有趣
you'd see I can be lots of fun.
我的朋友都这么说
All my friends say so.
我没兴趣和你交朋友
I'm not interested in becoming one of your friends.
滚出我的卧室
Get out of my bedroom.
别这样 索利斯太太 对我好点
Come on, mrs. Solis. Be nice.
这么做可不对
You shouldn't have done that.
你知不知道
Do you know how easy it would be
要告诉我丈夫你图谋不轨是多么容易
for me to tell my husband what you tried to do?
告诉他你和约翰的事儿对我来说更容易
Not as easy as it'd be for me to tell him about you and John.
很抱歉 索利斯太太
I... I'm sorry, Mrs. Solis,
不过你得对我客气点
but you're gonna have to be nice to me,
至少一回
at least once.
麦克
Mike!
麦克 你还好吧
Mike! Are you ok?
是 是 有点儿尴尬
Uh... Yeah. Yeah. I'm a little bit embarrassed.
一定成了邻居们的话题
Must be the talk of the neighborhood.
没有 没有的事
No. Not really. No.
你猜怎么样 我提供了你的不在场证明
So guess what? I'm your alibi.
我跟警方说
I told the police
胡博夫人被杀的那晚我们在一起
that we were together the night Mrs. Huber was killed.
而且那是难忘的一晚
And that I could never forget that night.
你相信我没有杀胡博夫人
You don't think I killed Mrs. Huber?
信 我当然信
No! No, of course not.
我相信你不会杀任何人
I could never think you killed anybody,
即使我没有你的不在场证明 何况我有
even if I wasn't your alibi, which I am.
好 我要去洗个澡
Ok. I'm, um, I'm gonna go take a shower.
监狱环境比较恶劣
Jail's kinda gross.
回头给你电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you later. Ok?
好 什么时候
Sure. When?
稍后吧 我还有些事要处理 好吗
Later. I just got some stuff I gotta take care of. Ok?
好
Ok.
-范德坎普太太 -你好 约翰
- Mrs. Van de kamp. - Hello, John.
不好意思 我不请自来 你有时间吗
I'm sorry to drop by unannounced. Do you have a moment?
当然
Sure.
那么 您来有什么事吗
So... What can I do for you?
是这样 我女儿打算把初夜献给你
Well, I tell you, my daughter is planning on giving you her virginity
如果你肯拒绝她的话 我感激不尽
and I would consider it a personal favor if you wouldn't take it.
蒂姆情况怎么样
So what's the word on Tim?
他的心脏搭桥手术很成功
He came through the triple bypass with flying colors.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
没有那么顺利
It's not all coming up roses.
他得有四个半月
He's not gonna be able to come back
不能回来工作了
to work for four-and-a-half months.
想说什么
What?
公♥司♥业务还在扩大
Company still needs to expand,
我想他们需要个健康的敏锐的家伙
I figure that they need a fit, heart-smart guy
像我这样的 走出来收拾局面
like me to step up, take the ball.
你在指望升到他的位置吗
You're going after his promotion?
不 我已经得到了
No. I already got it.
你真该见识一下当时的我
You should have seen me.
我径直走进彼得森的办公室
I walked straight into Peterson's office
跟他说 如果他还是要升杜根的话就太蠢了
and told him he would be a fool to hold Duggan's promotion.
-你说你的老板蠢 -是的
- You called your boss a fool? - I did.
现在想起来真险
That was risky in retrospect.
不过他仍然给了我这职位
But still he gave me the job.
-天啊 太棒了 -亲爱的 是我
- Oh, my god. That's great. - Honey, it's me.
我得到了整个西海岸
I got the whole west coast.
我 什么 什么西海岸
Oh, my... What? What the whole west coast?
我以为你得到是一个内部的职位
I thought you were going after an in-house position.
不是 我将要建立一个新的分公♥司♥来负责
No. I'm setting up new offices from
西雅图到洛杉矶地区 我告诉过你的
Seattle to LA. I told you that.
不
No.
不 你没说过
No, you didn't.
好吧 这会导致出差多那么一点 但是
Ok. Well, so it's gonna be a little bit more travel, but...
多一点
More travel?
汤姆 你已经有一半的时间都不在家了
Tom, you're barely here half the time as it is.
现在你还要 什么 双倍工作量吗
Now you're gonna have, what, twice the workload?
亲爱的 别妨碍这事
Honey, please don't ruin this.
你应该跟我商量一下
You should have consulted with me.
我说过 你让我别再像个畏缩不前的胆小鬼
I did! You told me to stop being a shrinking violet.
我以为那就是个内部职位
I thought this was an in-house position.
好吧 我要去洗澡了
Ok, I'm gonna go shower.
等一下 我知道这对你意味着什么
Look, wait. Wait. I know what this means to you.
不 你不知道 你不明白
No, you don't. No, you don't.
我已经41岁了
I am 41 years old.
如果我现在还不能做到副总裁的话
If I don't make vice president now,
那就再也没机会了
it's never gonna happen.
这是我的事业 它对我很重要
This is my career. It's important to me.
我也是啊 但我辞职了 我就没牺牲吗
So was mine. But I'm here, aren't I?
我还是要接受这个职位
I'm gonna take the job.
她说你跟她分手
She said you broke up with her
是因为她拒绝跟你做♥爱♥
because she refused to have sex.
好吧 事情是这样的
Wow! um... Ok, here's the deal.
我说过 但这只是个借口
I said that. But it was just an excuse.
我是说 事实是 我不是那么喜欢她
I mean, the truth is, I wasn't that into her.
真的
Really?
而她总是很骄傲自己是处♥女♥
She was always so proud of never having done it,
我发现 我可以拿这个做借口
I figured, "hey, this is my way out."
她对你是如此的用情
Well, she feels very passionately about you.
别会错意 她很好
Don't get me wrong. She's nice.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表