剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十集
Desperate Housewives S01E10
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
-扎克从银羽中心逃走了 -饿吗
- Zach's gone from Silvercrest. - Hungry?
有时候
Sometimes...
再没人帮我的话 我会发疯的
If I don't get help, I will lose my mind.
哪里能找到优秀的保姆
Where can I score some high grade nanny?
不管你付出多少努力
...No matter how hard you try...
联邦调查局 开门
FBI! Open the door!
卡洛斯·索利斯 你被逮捕了
Carlos Solis, I have a warrant for your arrest.
有些问题
...Some problems...
不好意思 你是
I'm Sorry, and you are...?
我猜你见过梅茜·吉本斯了吧
I take you've met Maisy Gibbons.
她太难对付了
She's a total nightmare.
梅茜是挺爱作威作福的
Maisy does love to rule her little kingdom.
你对我们的性生活不满意
You are unhappy with our sex life.
你没有得到满足
You're not getting something from me
却又羞于启齿
but you're simply to afraid to ask.
仍然解决不了
...Can't be easily solved.
要了解梅茜·吉本斯
To understand Maisy Gibbons,
先得知道她下午都做些什么
you first need to know how she spent her afternoons.
她上午帮丈夫跑生意
Her mornings were spent running errands for her husband.
晚上则忙于
Her evenings were spent
洗碗外加辅♥导♥孩子功课
washing dishes and helping with homework.
九加一等于
Ok, so, nine plus one is...
不过 她的下午
But her afternoons,
都花在了给其他男士作伴上
well, they were spent in the company of men.
挫败失意的
Frustrated,
不被理解的
misunderstood,
寂寞难耐的男人们 愿意挥金
lonely men, willing to pay money
只为减少点孤独感
to feel a little less lonely.
而梅茜·吉本斯很乐意帮助他们
And Maisy Gibbons was willing to help them.
梅西 我总在想
Maisy, I've always wondered.
没人知道你这个小嗜好吧
Nobody knows about your little hobby, do they?
像这样的秘密很难保守吧
Is it hard keeping a secret like this?
如果只是我一个人的秘密 也许很难
Well, maybe if it was just my secret
不过在我看来
but the way I see it,
我在为每个来找我的人保守秘密
I keep the secrets of every man who comes to me.
这还挺刺♥激♥的
And I find that absolutely exhilarating.
几年前 哈罗德失业后
A few years back, Harold lost his job
我们不得不退出乡村俱乐部
and we had to give up our membership at the country club.
有一天 一个俱乐部的朋友
And then one day one of my club friends
问怎么最近没见到我
asked why she hadn't seen me around lately.
我就告诉她我们没钱去了
I told her that we couldn't afford it any more.
她摆摆手表示不在意
She waved it off like it was nothing,
可她看我的那种眼神
but I saw her get that look in her eye,
充满了 怜悯
that look of... pity.
说不定她是想安慰你
Maybe she was just trying to be nice.
不管怎么说 怜悯别人就那么糟糕吗
Anyway, is that so bad, feeling sorry for someone?
如果她们说点什么 那还算鼓励
When they say something, they are being supportive,
但他们要是保持沉默
but when they say nothing,
是因为他们觉得
it's because they think
你这一走就回不来了
you're so far gone, you're never coming back.
我懂了
Gotcha you.
几个月后 我就染上了这小嗜好
Anyway, a couple months later, I started my little hobby,
接着最精彩的事发生了
and the most wonderful thing happened.
这女人的丈夫也成了我的常客之一
This woman's husband became one of my regulars.
你能乖乖从后门走吗
Oh, would you be a lamb and go out the back?
-我的下个客户来了 -好的
- That's my next appointment. - Sure.
就是我和你说的那女人的丈夫
It's the husband of the woman I was telling you about.
-你好啊 -梅西
- Hello, there. - Hey, Maisy.
凡是道德剧都有这么几个固定角色
Every morality play has its cast of characters.
一个无辜的受害者
There is always an innocent victim,
一个邪恶的大反派
a deceitful villain,
一个追求真♥相♥的检察官
a prosecutor who seeks the truth,
一个主持正义的法官
a magistrate who dispenses justice
和一个资费不菲的律师
and a lawyer who charges too much.
美景镇法♥院♥正上演着
This morality play was being produced
这样一出道德剧
at the fairview county courthouse.
贯穿着信任与背叛的主题
Its themes were trust and betrayal.
麦克里迪女士 你对这次保释有何看法
So what's your issue with bail in this case, Ms. Mccready?
我们拒绝保释 法官大人
We want bail denied, your honor.
被告公♥司♥进口的产品
The defendant's company imported goods
都是苦役生产的
manufactured by slave labor.
被告的合伙人 田中先生
His business partner, Mr. Tanaka,
已经潜逃出境了
has already fled the country,
而索利斯先生本人拒绝出示护照
and Mr. Solis himself has refused to surrender his passport.
你委托人的护照被狗吃了吗 哈特利先生
Dog ate your client's passport, Mr. Hartley?
只是一时找不到 法官大人
It's been temporarily misplaced, your honor
但我们坚持认为是田中纪章组织
but we maintain that Kisho Tanaka set up
并负责整个生产过程
and executed the entire operation.
索利斯先生算不上合伙人
Mr. Solis is no business partner
不过是承包商而已
but merely a hired contractor.
我还想指出
I'd also like to point out that
我的委托人是他妻子和昏迷住院的母亲
my client is the sole provider for his wife and his mother,
唯一的供养者
who is hospitalized in a coma as we speak.
让我看到护照
Bring me the passport
索利斯先生就可以去探望他母亲了
and Mr. Solis can visit his mother.
在那之前 不准保释你的委托人
Until then, your client is denied bail
并继续还押 下一个
and remanded. What's next?
你们最好把那些芽甘蓝吃干净
You'd better finish those Brussels sprouts.
别以为我不知道它们在通心粉下面
Don't think I can't see them hidden under your macaroni.
我讨厌芽甘蓝
I hate Brussels sprouts.
芽甘蓝能帮你们快快长大
Yeah. Well, brussels sprouts help you grow.
你们不想当一辈子小矮子吧
You don't want to be short your whole life, do you?
试试看这样吃
Look. You know what we'll do?
蘸点奶酪 来 张嘴
We're gonna dip'em in a little cheese. Here you go.
-好吃吧 -真恶心
- Good. Yummy. - Disgusting!
行 你们就一辈子1米2吧
Fine. Be 3'8" the rest of your life.
我可不管了 祝你们找到女朋友
See if I care. Good luck finding girlfriends.
-你午饭不是有约吗 -我得取消它
- Didn't you have a lunch? - I'm gonna cancel it.
孩子们胡闹得厉害
The boys are in rare form,
你也还在摸索期
and you're still finding your way.
勒奈特 我都来了两天了
Lynette, it's been two days.
我可不想突然消失吓到他们
I... don't want to shock them by suddenly disappearing.
他们实际上还是很敏感的
Deep down they're very sensitive.
那是纸飞机
That's a paper airplane.
他们会好好的 放心出去吧
They'll be fine. Now go. Get out of here.
你有我的手♥机♥号♥ 有事随时打给我
You have my cell phone number. You call me if you need anything.
-我会的 -好
- I will. - Ok.
小子们 过来给妈妈三个熊抱
Boys! Come here and give momma a three-bear hug.
来 一 二 三
Come on. Whoo! One, two, three...
抱紧点
Get in! Get in!
-妈妈再见 -拜
- Bye, mom. - Bye.
-拜 -好
- Bye! - Ok.
小心手
Watch your hands!
我去楼上吃 作业太多来不及做
I'm gonna eat upstairs. I've got a ton of homework.
怎么吃那么多 囤起来准备冬眠吗
What, are you storing up for winter?
我只是饿坏了
I'm just really hungry.
我今天跟爸爸谈了
Oh, I talked to dad.
他似乎打算和布兰迪分手
And apparently he and Brandi might break up.
真是可惜
Oh, how awful.
-妈妈 你在笑 -我有吗
- Mom, you're smiling. - Am I?
反正各种原因 这周他不能带我了
Anyway, because of all the drama, he can't take me this weekend.
所以 我会一直待在家 晚安啦
So I'll be home after all. Goodnight.
太好了 我们的浪漫周末泡汤了
Oh, great. Our romantic weekend's off.
-我们可以移师我家啊 -不要
- We can move it to my house. - No.
为什么
Why not?
我只是想过得特别点
I just want it to be special.
在我家就不能特别了吗
And it can't be special at my house?
我知道这听起来很怪
Ok, I know this sounds weird,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表