剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你真是自欺欺人
Yeah. I bet you say that to yourself all the time.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
你不是被牵连的 你就是罪魁祸首
You didn't get sucked into the drama. You invited it in.
乱说
That's not true.
你花了一个小时唠叨你前男友的事
You've spent an hour obsessing over your ex-boyfriend,
即便他是掐死你邻居的嫌犯
even though he's an ex-con who very possibly strangled your neighbor.
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
伊迪还警告你不要和我约会
And Edie told you not to go out with me,
你听了吗 没有
but did you listen? No.
你明明知道会有麻烦
Because you saw the potential for disaster
还偏偏要去做
and couldn't resist getting in there.
好啊 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 不是想玩玩吗
Ok, Mr-let's-just-have-fun- because-I'm-the-casual-contractor-man,
是你追的我 所以认了吧 朋友
you chased me, so own it, my friend.
你根本没修轮胎 是吧
You didn't get that tire fixed, did you?
我本来要修的
I was meaning to.
看来我真是罪魁祸首
I guess I do invite the drama in.
某种程度上
Just a little.
汤姆 我是坏人吗
Tom, am I a bad person?
不是啊 干嘛这么说
No. Why would you say that?
我也说不好 只是在我的观念里
I don't know. I guess I just have it in my head
只有坏人才破坏人家的婚姻
that only bad people break up marriages
同时还冒犯弱势群体
and offend the handicapped.
-我警告过你的 -是啊
- I did try to warn you. - You did.
我♥干♥嘛做这傻事
Why do I do it?
真是太自不量力了
This compulsion to stick my nose where it doesn't belong.
亲爱的 你只是想帮她
Honey, you were just looking out for your friend.
确实帮了她不少
A lot of good it did her.
至少你尽力了 这点让我佩服
At least you tried. I admire you for that.
算了
Oh, please.
都是因为我不愿意吵架
Hey, I'm the guy who let Dennis bad-mouth his wife
才纵容丹尼斯说他老婆的坏话
because I was afraid of making a scene.
你觉得那样不对 就给了他点颜色看看
You knew it was wrong and you let him have it.
我就是这样 总是自找麻烦
That's me. I'm never afraid to create a scene.
亲爱的 我想说
Hey, honey, look. My point is,
你的正义感很强
you have a strong sense of what is right
总是路见不平 拔刀相助
and you're not afraid to act on it.
我很佩服你这点
And I admire you for that.
你知道我佩服你什么吗
You know what I admire you for?
你总换着花样来安慰我
You find a way to compliment me when
尽管你可以说 "我早告诉你了"
you could say, "I told you so."
这是"我早告诉你了”的手语 对吧
You just signed "I told you so," didn't you?
不告诉你
You'll never prove it.
感谢你能来 索利斯夫人
Thanks for coming in, Mrs. Solis.
你见过海瑟护士了吧
I believe you've met nurse Hisel?
是啊 高兴再见到你
Yes. Hello. Again.
海瑟护士和你婆婆有某种特殊的联♥系♥
Nurse Hisel became quite attached to your mother-in-law.
所以我把她也叫来了
That's why I asked her to be here for this.
首先 我想澄清一点
First, I want you to understand that
我们一直信守对病人的承诺
we consider our commitment to our patients a sacred trust.
好的
Ok.
因此说
Having said that, it appears that
或许 我是说或许
there may, and I stress may,
我们对病人的关怀有些不到位
have been a breakdown in our chain of care.
但我敢保证我们的员工
I can assure you we hold our staff to
都是行业里素质最高的
the highest standards in the industry.
不过我们也是人
But we are only human after all.
亲爱的 你还好吧
Honey, are you ok?
海瑟护士 请你出去一下好吗
Nurse Hisel, why don't you step out?
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你的遭遇我们感同身受
We all share in your grief.
当然
Apparently.
为了减轻您家人由此而生的悲痛
And we're hoping to alleviate any further pain your family may suffer
我们会尽可能提供
by offering some...
经济补偿
...monetary compensation.
当然 你和丈夫可以保留进一步
Provided you and your husband waive any
诉诸法律的权利
future right to litigation, of course.
经济补偿
Monetary compensation?
你想收买♥♥我们吗
You're trying to buy us off?
我们不想闹到法庭上去
Let's not get tangled up in legalese.
我们可以把它理解成我们关怀的延续
We like to think of it as an extension of our caring.
这样的话 我收下你的关怀
Well, in that case, care away.
哈特利先生
Mr. Hartley,
我有个假设性的法律问题想请教你
I have a hypothetical legal question for you.
我想买♥♥乐透 而且我
I like to play the lottery and I...
是啊 我知道中奖率不大
Yes, I know what the odds are
但就是喜欢那种刮刮乐的东西
but I just love those scratch-offs.
假设我中了 差不多
Say I were to win, I don't know,
一百六十万
a million, six hundred thousand dollars.
政♥府♥也能没收这些钱吗
Would the government be able to take it like they took everything else?
我就是这么想的 那些混♥蛋♥
That's what I thought. The bastards.
那我要是在卡洛斯入狱之后中奖呢
So what if we won the lottery after Carlos went to jail?
政♥府♥还有权利碰那些钱吗 只是假设
Could the government touch the money then? Hypothetically.
明白了
I see.
而且我们还能留下这房♥子
And we could keep the house.
不 我刚才还在杂货店里迟疑
Oh, no, I'm just at the grocery store,
考虑是不是该买♥♥一张
wondering if I should buy a ticket.
太谢谢了 哈特利先生
Thanks a bunch, Mr. Hartley.
明天我应该什么时候
So what time should I bring Carlos
带卡洛斯去见检察官
to the DA's office tomorrow?
好极了
Great.
我们因为不同缘由而崇拜英雄
We all honor heroes for different reasons.
有时因为他们的魄力
Sometimes for their daring.
有时因为他们的勇气
Sometimes for their bravery.
有时因为他们的善良
Sometimes for their goodness.
我爱你
I love you.
但总的来说 我们崇拜英雄
But mostly, we honor heroes
多多少少是因为
because at one point or another,
我们也梦想被救赎
we all dream of being rescued.
当然
Of course,
如果真正的英雄不出现
if the right hero doesn't come along,
那么 我们就得自我救赎
sometimes, we just have to rescue ourselves.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表