剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
才不是 你总是把自己意愿强加给我
No, you always make decisions then tell me I agree.
我强颜欢笑忍♥气吞声了整整18年
18 years of smiling and taking it.
看我伪装得多好
What a liar I was.
-谢天谢地我终于摆脱你了 -雷克斯
- Thank god you're out of my life. - Rex...
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
跟你学的 这18年你就是这样对我的
Same thing you just did to every memory I have of our marriage.
我要是你儿子 我也得吸毒
You know what? If you were my mom, I'd smoke pot too!
你的雇主让你去帮她退内衣
So your boss made you return her underwear?
是啊 还是在她穿过一次后
Yeah. After she had already worn them once.
你就不能拒绝吗
Couldn't you have just said no?
想保住饭碗就不能拒绝埃莱克斯
You don't say no to Alexis... If you want to keep your job.
听起来真恐怖
She sounds awful.
没办法 我喜欢孩子
What can I do? I love the kids.
要是我家有个你这样的保姆
If we had a nanny like you in my house,
我们肯定会视她为珍宝
we would treat her like gold.
我跟你说过我有四个超可爱的孩子吗
Did I mention I have four very lovable kids?
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Oh, yes.
-科莱尔 -不好
- Claire! - Oh, no.
-怎么了 -是埃莱克斯
- What? - It's Alexis.
我不想她误会 所以你得走了
I don't want her to get the wrong idea. So you should go.
你明天还会来这儿吗
Are you gonna be here tomorrow?
-我想再见见你 -不了 我很忙
- I wanna see you again. - No, I'm busy.
我就是想聊聊天
I just want to talk.
勒奈特 这样不对
Lynette, this isn't right.
科莱尔 求你了
Claire, please.
好吧 明天中午之前我都在那儿
All right. I will be at this address until noon tomorrow.
你快走吧
Now go.
好吧
Ok.
孩子们在哪
Hi. Where are the kids?
-你来这干吗 -我知道你知道了
- What are you doing here? - I know you know.
你可能很震惊
And you're probably freaking out,
所以我想来解释一下
so I just wanted to explain.
知道吗 我和索利斯夫人的感情很深
What me and Mrs. Solis have, it's deep, you know?
我们会有将来的 不只是性
We've got a future. It's not just sex.
听我说 你和加布丽尔不可能有将来
Listen to me. There is no future for you and Gabrielle.
她才不会为了你跟卡洛斯离婚
She's not gonna divorce Carlos and run away with you.
-怎么不会 -因为他有钱 很有钱
- Why not? - Because he has money, a lot of it.
我不会做一辈子园丁 我也有宏图大略
I'm not gonna be mowing lawns for ever. I have big plans.
别说了 约翰 你才多大啊
Just stop talking. John, how old are you?
-快18了 -就是啊
- Almost 18. - Exactly.
你还太年轻
You are not mature enough
不能理智客观地看待这段感情
to have a realistic perspective on this relationship.
找个和你年纪相仿的女孩会更好
You would be much happier with a girl your own age.
我只要她
She's the one I want.
我是真的爱她
You know, I really love her.
让我们有请阿琳·诺德女士
Please welcome Mrs. Arlene Nord.
我们要感谢阿琳和诺里斯
We have Arlene and Norris to thank
提供的折叠椅
for all our folding chairs.
请记住 一旦需要折叠椅
So, please remember, for all your folding chair needs
就找诺德租赁
...Rent Nords.
接下来 有请贝蒂·诺兰女士
Next up, we have Mrs. Betty Nolan!
感谢上帝汤姆能赶来救场
Thank god Tom could fill in in the last minute.
卡洛斯怎么没来
Why did Carlos have to back out?
公♥司♥有急事 他没说
Some work emergency. He wouldn't talk about it.
有时候我真想掐死他
Sometimes I could just kill him.
看开点 汤姆正享受人生呢
Oh, look on the bright side. Tom's having the time of his life.
放弃吧 伙计们 她是我的啦
Hands off, fellas. She's all mine.
我猜他是傻人有傻福
I guess he does sort of have a dorky charm.
好的 布里你先上 然后是勒奈特
Ok, Bree, you're up first, followed by Lynette,
然后是伊迪 伊迪
and then Edie. Edie?
-伊迪·布利特在哪 -这呢
- Where's Edie Britt? - Over here.
伊迪 你把那裙子怎么啦
Edie, what did you do to that dress?
我改了一下 让它更讨人喜欢
Well, I made it audience friendly.
告诉我这不像内衣吧
Can you tell I'm not wearing underwear?
-它就是 -太好了
- Yes. - Good.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你真该一辈子都穿着这条裙子
You should never take this dress off for your entire life.
真的吗 我还看得过去吗
Really? I look ok?
苏珊 你看起来美极了
Oh, Susan, you look so gorgeous.
-是吧 伊迪 -漂亮过头了
- Doesn't she, Edie? - Ah... It's a bit much.
加布丽尔 你得改下出场顺序
Gabrielle. You have to change the line-up.
让苏珊最后一个走
Susan has to go last.
她今天的造型简直无与伦比
Nothing is gonna top this.
别 最后一个不是海伦·罗兰吗
Oh, no. Isn't Helen Rowland going last?
她还没来 总得有人顶替
She never showed up. Somebody gonna take this place.
好主意 就这样 我们走吧
I think that's a great idea. Ok, let's go.
你今天真的美极了
You really do look fantastic.
接下来是 布里·范德坎普女士
Next up, we have Mrs. Bree Van de Kamp
身着粉红洋装
in a pink party dress
激光剪裁 质感蓬松 丝绸腰带
with laser cut, full skirt and silk belt.
另一件豪斯顿设计的华美礼服
Here is another exquisite ball gown by Halston,
由性感女神 勒奈特·斯加沃展示
modeled by the devastatingly sexy Lynette Scavo.
细节精致绝伦 线条简洁大方
Notice the fine detail, the clean lines.
衣美人更娇
The dresser is nice, too.
下一位 有请伊迪
Next up, please welcome Edie...
布利特
...Britt.
伊迪·布利特
Edie Britt!
请转告加布丽尔 抱歉我没法走秀了
Please tell Gabrielle I'm sorry I backed out of the show.
我现在实在没那个心情
I'm just not in a very festive mood right now.
海伦 海伦 你在这啊
Helen! Helen, you're here.
你知道出场顺序换过了吗
Did they tell you about the change in line-up?
你没意见的话 我最后一个走
I'm gonna go last. If that's ok.
你这种人只配下地狱
There's a special place in hell for people like you.
不好意思 这不是我决定的
I'm sorry. It wasn't my decision.
你是成年人了 有点责任感吧
You're an adult. Take some responsibility!
你怎么回事啊
What is wrong with you?
她身穿高贵的经典款礼服
She is wearing a dignified classic,
正适合周日茶话或参加洗礼
perfect for a Sunday tea or christening.
上帝啊 海伦 这可是慈善活动
For god's sake, Helen, this is for charity!
掌声送给伊迪·布利特
Edie Britt, everyone!
-离我儿子远点 -什么
- Keep your hands off my son! - What?
最后 今晚压轴的是
And finally, to cap off our evening...
快 到你了
Come on, you're up.
有请魅力四射的苏珊·梅尔
...Please welcome the radiant Susan Mayer.
汤姆 别愣着
Tom, say something!
纯白的绸缎
A vision in white silk...
绣金雪纺 纯手工法国蕾丝
chiffon with gold, hand-beaded French lace
配以淡紫鹳毛
and lavender marabou.
苏珊·梅尔
Susan Mayer!
这是她有生以来最棒的造型
She's never looked better.
苏珊 刚刚的事我真的很抱歉
Susan, I feel awful about what happened.
苏珊 跟我说句话
Susan, talk to me.
好啊 想跟我说话 先去找海伦·罗兰
Ok, you want me to talk? You're gonna find Helen Rowland
然后向她坦白
and you gonna tell her the truth
别让邻居们都误认为
before everyone in the neighbour thinks
是我睡了一个小男孩
I'm the one sleeping with an underage boy.
-我办不到 -怎么办不到
- I can't do that. - Why not?
要是卡洛斯知道了会跟我离婚的
Because she will tell Carlos and he will divorce me?
那又怎样
So what?
你根本不爱他
You obviously don't love him.
我当然爱他 只是 这很复杂
I do love him. I do. It's just... complicated.
这事肯定有别的解决办法
You know, there's gotta be another way to fix this.
天哪 你太轻浮了
God, you are so weak.
苏珊 别这样
Susan, don't be like this.
你还想怎样 要我抱抱你吗
What did you expect? A hug?
-嗨 -嘘 埃莱克斯还在家
- Hey... - Shh! Alexis is still here.
她本该去做普拉提的
She was supposed to go to Pilates,
但是她来月经了 你得赶快离开
but she got her period. You gonna go.
只耽误你几秒钟
Give me a second.
不行 她那天在公园看到你了
No. She saw you at the park.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表