剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
她很清楚你的目的
She knows what you're trying to do.
你不是第一个想挖我的人
You're not the first who approach me.
科莱尔
Claire!
你怎么受得了她这样苛责你
How can you stay here after the way she treats you?
她脾气不好 可待遇不错
She can be tough, but it comes with the territory.
我可不会那样对待你
I would never treat you that way.
科莱尔你把阿司匹林放哪去了
Claire what did you do with the aspirin?
我多付你20%的薪水
I will give you a 20 per cent bump
加班费另计
on what she's paying, you plus overtime.
该死的 科莱尔 你在哪
Dammit, Claire! Where the hell are you?
我不听你朋友的指令
I don't take orders from your friends
我也不是电♥话♥答录机
I'm not a telephone answering service
而且我不洗衣服
and I don't do laundry.
-碗呢 -只洗孩子的
- Dishes? - Only the kids'.
什么时候过来
How fast can you pack?
我有保姆啦
I got a nanny!
-你打算去哪儿 -不知道
- Where are you gonna go? - I don't know.
反正不能回家
But I can't go home.
-担心爸爸会怪你 -不 跟他无关
- Are you afraid of your dad? - No. It's not him.
是我自己
It's... It's me.
我搞砸了一切 糟透了
My life is really messed up. It's bad.
-搞砸什么 你可以告诉我 -不行
- What's bad? You can tell me. - No, I can't!
你不知道比较好
It's better that you don't know.
我已经知道一点了
I already know a little.
-丹妮尔 学校怎么样 -还行
- Hi, Danielle. How was school? - It was ok.
那就好 安德鲁把大♥麻♥藏在哪
Good. Where does Andrew keep his marijuana?
布里打断采取极端措施来拯救儿子
Bree had resorted to extreme measures to save her son's soul.
翻遍安德鲁的私人物品后
As she rummaged through Andrew's private possessions,
她突然意识到 小小的出♥卖♥♥♥
it occurred to her that sometimes a little betrayal...
有时也是一剂灵丹妙药
is good for the soul.
当时我还很小 4岁左右
I was really young, like four.
我听见父母的吵闹声
I heard my mom and my dad yelling.
他们叫着我的 还有她的名字
I heard 'em yell my name... and hers.
-丹娜 -没错
- Dana? - Mm-hm.
我下楼 看见他们在慌忙擦拭
So... I went down to the room and I saw them cleaning it up.
擦拭什么
Cleaning what up?
血迹
Blood.
是丹娜的血吗
Was it Dana's?
应该是
I think so.
我本来已经忘记这件事了
I couldn't remember this for the longest time,
但在妈妈自杀之后
and then my mom killed herself
我开始反复梦到它
and I started having these dreams.
梦里没有丹娜 只有血
I don't even see Dana. I just... I see the blood
还有妈妈把我抱回到床上
and my mom picking me up and putting me on my bed
轻声说不是我的错
whispering that it's not my fault.
从那以后 每次我提到她
And after that, every time I'd say her name,
他们都非常不安
they'd get upset.
不允许我再多说一个字
So I wasn't even allowed to say it any more.
我可能没有完全理解你的意思
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.
是我杀了还在襁褓中的妹妹
I killed my baby sister.
扎克 我的天哪
Zach, oh, my god.
为了保护我 他们把她埋了
And they buried her to protect me.
-海伦 有时间吗 -加布丽尔
- Helen, do you have a minute? - Oh, Gabrielle.
你不知道我对
I didn't tell you how sorry I was about
昨天时装秀的事有多抱歉
what happened to the fundraise.
我不是故意无理取闹的
I didn't intend to cause a scene.
没事 大家都不会介意的
No, it's okay. People didn't even notice.
这样说不太好
This is a little awkward.
我知道你是苏珊·梅尔的好朋友
I know you're friends with Susan Mayer.
不过我有我的苦衷
But let's just say I had my reasons.
不是苏珊
It wasn't Susan.
是我
It was me.
什么
What?
我才是和你儿子有一腿的人
I'm the one who was sleeping with your son.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
多久了
For how long?
一年不到 现在一切都结束了
Almost a year. But it's over now.
也就是说 你们开始时
So when it started,
他才 16岁
he was... 16?
好像是的
I think.
海伦 你得相信我 现在都结束了
But, Helen, you have to believe me, it's over now.
不 你错了 这事没完
No, you're wrong. It's not even close to being over.
-哥们 教练找你 -真的吗
- Dude, coach wants to see you. - Really?
肯定是奖学金的事
Hey, I bet it's about my scholarship.
请讲
Hello?
对 我就是
Yes, this is she.
他的衣帽柜里有大♥麻♥ 这不可能
Marijuana in his locker? Oh, I'm just horrified.
你们一定是弄错了
There must be some sort of terrible mistake.
好的 我这就过去
Um, yeah, ok. Well, I will be right down.
别处 一个更骇人的秘密
Elsewhere, another darker secret was
正被慢慢揭开
the object of an investigation.
林德先生 林德先生
Mr. Linder? Mr. Linder?
我是贝克曼探员
Detective Beckerman.
这位是伯内特探员
This is detective Burnett.
能和你谈谈吗
We were hoping for a minute of your time.
如果你知道扎克的下落
If you know anything about Zach's whereabouts,
务必现在告诉我
you need to tell me now.
亲爱的 怎么回事
Honey, what's going on?
扎克从银羽中心逃走了
Zach's gone from Silvercrest.
他的房♥里有朱莉的来信
They found letters in his room from Julie.
他们确实有书信往来
They were writing to each other.
我想看看那些信
I need to see those letters.
妈妈 那是私人信件
Mom... They're private.
现在我的儿子下落不明
My son is missing.
朱莉 扎克有没有在信里
Julie, in the letters, did zach say
提起要逃跑的事情
anything about running away?
没有
No.
-听到了吧 -苏珊
- There's your answer. - Susan...
如果有任何消息 我会第一时间通知你
If we hear anything, I will let you know right away.
我非常了解你的心情
I understand how worried you must be.
我没看出来
Obviously you don't.
保罗 我女儿从不撒谎
Paul, my daughter doesn't lie.
这个图案当时很流行
This was a very popular design.
10年前 我卖♥♥掉了
I must have sold
好几百只这样的
several hundred of these just like it, ten years back.
有留下相关记录吗
Do you keep any documentation?
我有一张顾客名单
I have a list of customers' names on the file.
在某个角落 时隔太久了
Somewhere. It's been a while.
我们得复♥制♥这份名单
We'll need a copy of that list.
当然 这箱子看起来饱经磨难
Oh, sure. Wow, this chest looks like it's been through hell.
从洛克华德湖里捞出来的
We pulled it out of Rockwater lake,
确实算得上饱经磨难
you could say by way of hell, considering.
箱子里面有东西吗
Was there anything in the chest?
里面有一具成年女尸
It had a body inside. Adult female.
这么小的箱子怎么塞得进尸体呢
Yeah, but how do you fit a body into a chest that size?
是分尸以后放进去的
It was chopped up.
居然干出如此愚蠢荒唐的举动
Of all the stupid, boneheaded decisions.
你到底在想些什么
What were you thinking?
我被摆了一道 有人打匿名电♥话♥给教练
I was set up. The coach got an anonymous phone call.
安德鲁 这有区别吗 证据确凿
Andrew, what does it matter? The pot was there.
-那是我朋友的 -知道吗
- I was holding it for a friend. - You know...
我不知道哪个更丢脸
I can't decide which is more humiliating,
是儿子被逮到藏大♥麻♥在衣柜里
the fact that my son got caught with pot in his locker
还是他连个谎
or that he can't even come up with
都圆不了
a decent enough lie to explain it.
加布丽尔担心
Gabrielle believed there was a excellent chance
海伦·罗兰很可能会告诉卡洛斯
Helen Rowland would inform Carlos of
他妻子私通的事情
his wife's extramarital activities.
加布丽尔决定自己坦白
Gabrielle knew she had to come clean.
-卡洛斯 -怎么了
- Carlos? - Yeah?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表