剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第六集
Desperate Housewives S01E06
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
我知道我妈妈为什么自杀
I know why my mom killed herself.
真♥相♥被揭开了
Secrets were revealed.
这真是太奇怪了 我们得报♥警♥
This is being really wared. I think we should go to the police.
关系变得复杂
Relationships got complicated.
索利斯妈妈 你怎么来了
Mama Solis. What are you doing here?
-你怀疑她有外遇 -是的
- You think she's cheating on you? - I think so.
我来解决
I will take care of it
我们接到电♥话♥ 有人闯进我家
We got a call, something about a break-in.
干我这行的什么都见过
I thought I've seen a lot on the job
但是这次不同寻常
but this is something else.
-还有秘密 -扎克 为什么这样做
- And the mystery... - Zach, why did you do this?
-我不知道 -原因有很多
- I don't know. - Depened.
扎克
Zach.
城镇是一个是非之地
Suburbia is a battle ground,
家庭战争的多发之地
an arena for all forms of domestic combat.
丈夫和妻子打斗
Husbands clash with wives,
家长和孩子动粗
parents cross swords with children.
但最血腥的争斗发生在
But the bloodiest battles often involve women
婆媳之间
and their mothers-in-law.
卡洛斯的争夺战从他求婚的那一晚开始
The war for control of Carlos began the night he proposed,
之后加布丽尔接连败给胡安妮塔
and Gabrielle had been losing ground to Juanita ever since.
从不情愿地在婚前协议上签字
From the prenuptial agrement which she reluctantly signed...
到她不喜欢的结婚音乐
to the selection of wedding music she despised...
再到她讨厌的外墙颜色
to the color of the house paint she hadn't wanted,
加布丽尔一次又一次地被击败
Gabrielle had suffered one defeat after another.
现在胡安妮塔又在怀疑她的儿媳
And now that Juanita suspected her
跟别人有染
daughter-in-law of having an affair,
在这场战争中 有一点变得越来越明显
it had become increasingly apparent, in this war
索利斯夫人 我要去趟市场
Mrs. Solis, I'll be at the market.
没有犯人会自投罗网
No prisoners would be taken.
谢谢你 姚琳
Thank you, Yao Lin.
我不知道你们为什么要请工人
I don't see why you have her.
这么大的一个房♥子 我需要帮手
It's a big house. I need help.
只有你亲自干点活的时候
It's only called help
才能称得上你需要帮手
when you do some of the work yourself.
我的工作是监督
I supervise.
你每周付她300元
You pay her $300 a week.
一年就要一万五
That's $15,000 a year.
卡洛斯 你不是总说
Carlos, you always say you're not
存的钱不够养老吗
putting away enough for retirement.
亲爱的 减少花销倒是个好主意
Baby, it would be a good idea to cut back on expenses.
你要我一个人收拾整个房♥子吗
You want me to take care of this place alone?
别的女人都能干
Other women manage.
感觉不错
That's nice.
-喜欢吗 -当然
- You like that? - Oh, yeah.
天 我会很怀念这感觉 卡洛斯
God, I'm gonna miss this, Carlos.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
既然我要开始像其他妻子一样
Well, since I'm gonna have to be doing the cooking
做饭 清洁 买♥♥菜
and the cleaning and all the shopping like the other wives,
晚上 我也会像其他妻子一样
I'm gonna be exhausted at night,
精疲力尽
just like all the other wives.
当然 直到我锻炼好耐力
Till I build up my stamina, of course.
这可能要花上好多年
And that might take a couple of years.
不幸的是
Sadly for Juanita,
胡安妮塔忽略了战争的第一条原则
she had ignored the first rule of war...
-早上好 卡洛斯 -那女佣得留下
- Good morning, Carlos. - The maid stays.
千万不要低估你的对手
Never underestimate your enemy.
在许多城镇习俗中
Of the many suburban rituals,
没有一个像家庭市场这样令人怀念
none is quite so cherished as the neighborhood yard sale.
买♥♥家从那些不认识的人那里
The shoppers come to sift through
淘到他们认为有用的便宜货
the discarded belongings of someone they don't really know,
买♥♥一些他们并不需要的东西
in hopes of finding bargains they don't really need,
还以为自己捡到了大便宜
each so determined to save a few pennies
可他们却总是忽略真正的宝贝
They often miss hidden treasures.
[儿童用品]
-保罗你好 -你好 苏珊
- Hey, Paul. - Hi, Susan.
你竟然要卖♥♥掉玛丽·艾莉丝的奖杯
I was a little surprised to see Mary Alice's award for sale.
这是慈善商会给她的奖杯
She got it for doing charity work from the Chamber of Commerce.
扎克和我要搬走了
Zach and I are moving.
我们没必要带走不需要的东西
We don't need to carry any more than is necessary.
说得也对
That makes sense.
我只想提醒你不需要为扎克留着它吗
I just wanted to make sure you didn't want it for Zach.
留些东西纪念他的妈妈
Something to remember his mother by.
扎克不需要用一块玻璃来纪念他的妈妈
Zach doesn't need a piece of glass to remember his mother.
我没报纸了 用这个吧
I'm out of newspaper. Here.
一共10块钱
Let's call it ten bucks for everything.
好吧 说到扎克 我好久没见他了
Great. Speaking of Zach... I haven't seen him around lately.
他情绪比较低落
He's been a bit depressed.
我觉得他应该换个环境
I thought he could use a change of scenery,
所以我把他送到了亲戚家
so I sent him to stay with relatives.
-哪个亲戚 -你不认识
- Oh. Which ones? - You don't know them.
-你的嘴怎么肿的 -没什么特别
- How did you get the fat lip? - The usual way
就是打听了太多不该打听的
asking too many questions.
-你知道到扎克哪去了吗 -不知道
- Did you find out where Zach is? - No.
但能确定的是 他没在亲戚家
But I can tell this much you he's not staying with relatives.
我快疯了 妈妈
She's driven me crazy, mama.
她可能跟这里的任何一个男人有染
It could be any one of these guys she's having an affair with.
别担心 她逃不出我的法眼
Don't worry about it. I'm not letting her out of my sight.
那人到底是谁
Who the hell is that?
你看她那样摸那个男的
Look the way she is touching him.
你说可能是他跟加布丽尔有染吗
Do you think that's the guy she's having an affair with?
别傻了 卡洛斯
Carlos, don't be stupit with that.
能和她在大庭广众下聊天的人
A guy she talks to in public
你肯定不用担心
isn't someone you're gonna worry about.
所以是她根本不搭理的人
So it's someone that she doesn't talk to.
难道我要把镇上的每个男人都揍一顿吗
What I have to do, beat up every guy in town?
婚姻需要经营
Marriage takes work.
保罗会隐瞒真♥相♥一点都不奇怪
I'm not surprise that he's playing it close to the vest.
他知道我们在怀疑他
Paul knows we're onto him.
扎克说因为他做了什么不好的事
Zach said Mary Alice killed herself
玛丽·艾莉丝才自杀的
because of something he'd done. Something bad.
谁知道他说的是什么意思吗
Is there anyone else who'd know what he was talking about?
不知道 所以我们必须找到他
No. That's why we have to find him.
找到他才能查清♥真♥♥相♥
It's the only way we'll know the truth.
这不合逻辑 扎克是个多么可爱的孩子
It just doesn't make any sense. Zach is such a sweet kid.
我无法相信他会做任何坏事
I can't imagine him doing anything that terrible.
他的确闯入了你家
He did break into your house.
从某些角度来说 他不是个好孩子
I mean the kid's obviously troubled in some way.
银羽青少年疗养中心
严重抑郁 边缘型人格异常
Severe depression, borderline personality disorder.
-扎克的情况很严重 -我感觉到了
- Zach is a deeply troubled young man. - I'm aware of that.
你打算如何开展治疗
What are you giving him?
抗抑郁治疗并稳定他的情绪
Antidepressants and a mood stabilizer.
好的
Good.
我还建议采取心理治疗
I'm also recommending extensive psychotherapy
有助唤起他隐藏的记忆
to help unearth any repressed memory.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
杨先生 我不能无限期地使用药物治疗
Mr. Young, I can't just medicate him indefinitely.
别管什么弗洛伊德[心理学家] 给他吃药就行
Forget the Freud and stick with the drugs.
在我同意之前 不要采取任何新疗法
No new treatments without my permission.
完美版的《小红帽》
Great version of little red riding hood.
正是因为你们的加入
It is your involvement
才使巴克里夫学校这出剧如此出众
that makes the plays here at Barcliff Academy so special.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
现在让我们有请下一位
I would like to turn over the next part of our meeting
家长代表 了不起的梅茜·吉本斯
to our parent coordinator, the amazing Maisy Gibbons.
谢谢特斯德小姐 会议结束之前
Thank you, Miss Truesdale. Now before everyone leaves,
我要把新剧本发给大家
we have new copies of the script up here.
蒂达 弗朗西斯和我昨天去看了彩排
Tilda and Frances and I went to the rehearsal yesterday,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表