剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
所以她决定是时候要用点办法了
So she decided it was time to get creative.
出来 我警告过
Out! Can't behave,
不听话就不能坐车了
you heard me, you cannot ride.
你 出来 快点
You, out, move it.
她要去哪
Where is she going?
妈妈是个天才
Ok. Mommy's a genius.
五 六 好了
Five, six, all right.
妈妈很快就回来
Uh, mommy'll be right back.
孩子们 孩子们
Boys? Boys?
宝贝们
Boys?!
波特 普雷斯顿 帕克
Porter! Preston! Parker!
如果你们藏起来了 赶紧给我出来
If you're hiding, you've got to stop now,
妈妈觉得一点都不好玩
cause mommy doesn't think it's funny!
哦 不好意思
Oh! excuse me.
对不起 我在找我的孩子
I'm sorry. I'm looking for my boys.
三个红色头发的男孩 你看见他们了吗
Three boys with red hair. Have you seen them?
当然 我还看见你把他们扔下自己开车走了
Yeah. I also saw you drive away and leave them.
我只是想吓唬一下好让他们乖一点
I know. I was just trying to scare them into behaving.
你看到他们去哪了吗
Did you see where they went?
他们在我厨房♥里
Yeah, they're in my kitchen.
听着 在我看来
Listen, it seems to me that you
你在情绪控制上有些问题
have some anger management issues.
我有四个不到六岁的孩子
I have four kids under six.
我当然得好好控制情绪
I absolutely have anger management issues.
我觉得你需要找人谈谈
I think you need to talk to somebody
因为你居然遗弃了自己的孩子
because abandoning your children...
我没有遗弃他们 我回来了
I didn't abandon them. I came back.
我是说 这可不是件寻常小事
I'm just saying it's not normal.
我的孩子们本来就不寻常
My kids aren't normal
而且女士我现在真的没时间谈这个
and now I don't have time for this, lady, so --
孩子们 出来
Boys, get out here.
除非你冷静下来
I don't think they should go anywhere
不然我不会让他们出来的
until you calm down.
-上车 -她给了我们饼干
- Get in the car. - She's got cookies.
-带上它们 我们要走了 -不许动
- Bring them, we're leaving. - Stay put.
-我不同意 -听着 女士
- I don't think so. Oh! - Listen, lady...
-别碰我妈妈 -让我过去
- Leave my mommy alone. - Let go of me.
-你有什么神经病 -婊 噢
- What's the matter with you? - Son of bi... Ah!
-快跑 孩子们 跑 -快
- Run, boys, run! - Come on!
-糟了 -给我回来
- Oh, crap. - Get back here.
孩子们 你们需要系好
Boys, you're gonna need to put on your...
给我回来 我要叫保安了
Get back or I'm gonna call social services.
哦 上帝啊 卡洛斯你在干什么
Oh, my god! Carlos, what have you done?
经过汽车经销店的时候我看到了它
I saw it when I drove by the dealership.
我想我的加布丽尔坐在里面肯定很漂亮
I thought Gabrielle will look beautiful in this.
卡洛斯
Carlos!
我可是花了大价钱
It cost me an arm and a leg.
它有GPS自动搜寻系统 200瓦立体声环绕
It's got GPS navigation, 200 watt stereo system...
太漂亮了
It is beautiful.
算是一个惊喜了吧
So did I take your breath away?
当然
Absolutely.
这是不是你得过最好的礼物呢
Is it the best gift you've ever gotten?
加布丽尔知道这花了卡洛斯多少钱
Gabrielle could see what this gesture had cost Carlos,
所以她用她唯一知道的方式来报答
so she responded the only way she knew how.
她觉得反正她的丈夫永远
She had a feling the truth would've
都不会知道真♥相♥
been lost on her husband anyway.
毕竟 很少有人理解
After all, it's the rare man who understands the value
一支完美玫瑰的含义
of a single perfect rose.
-苏珊 -我希望你不要介意
- Susan. - I hope you don't mind.
我想早点过来帮忙
I came by early to help you set up.
-这个 -嗨 苏珊
- Oh, um... - Hey, Susan.
别担心 一切都在我们的掌控之下
Don't worry, we have everything under control.
邦戈 我不明白它为什么老是冲你叫
Bongo! I don't know why he barks at you.
我不是针对你
I wouldn't take it personally.
狗是很敏感的动物
Dogs are very sensitive.
怎么了 邦戈
What's up, Bongo?
你永远不知道是什么吓到了它们
You never know what freaks them out, huh?
远远的 苏珊仿佛听到了一声警报
In the distance, Susan thought she heard a bell ring.
是奇怪的响声吗
Is it a strange noise?
还是什么 奇怪的味道
What is it? A weird smell?
第一轮比赛开始
Round one...had started.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is
婚姻是两个人的问题
this whole it takes two to mess
这话纯属无稽之谈
up a marriage theory is bull.
我们的问题都在于她
The problems that we have are because of her.
不是这样的 雷克斯
That is not true, Rex.
我在过去的20年
What have I been doing for the past
有做过什么糟糕的事吗
20 years that's been so awful?
你不能抱怨是因为
You're not saying anything because
我一直以来都是个好丈夫
I've been a great husband.
你却打死不愿意承认
And it kills you to admit that.
雷克斯 我很好奇
Rex, I'm curious.
你有没有想过跟布里一起住的好处
Do you ever acknowledge the benefits of living with Bree?
-什么 -根据你的叙述
- Huh? - By your own admission,
你的家永远是干净的
your home's always clean,
衣服永远是慰平的
your clothes always freshly pressed,
食物永远是好吃的
sounds like a wonderful cook,
除了她本身的过错
despite her flaws,
你有没有想过说声 谢谢
do you ever remember to say thank you?
-说谢谢 -是的
- Thank you? - Yes.
邦戈 下去 下去
Bongo! Get down! Down!
-走开 -下去 不好意思
- Go away. - Down. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
那个 你刚说住在胡博太太街对面的是谁
So who's the guy that lives across from Mrs. Huber again?
是缪伦先生 他想邀请你去他家
That's Mr. Mullen. If he invites you in,
他会让你和所有的宠物打招呼
you have to meet all of his pets.
那没关系 我喜欢动物
That's ok. I love animals.
他收集动物标本
He's a taxidermist.
哦 这样 谢谢提醒
Oh, ok, thanks for the warning.
缪伦先生的兄弟是你的离婚律师吧
Isn't Mr. Mullen's brother your divorce attorney?
是 他是
Uh, yes, yes, he was.
其实
Can I say something?
在我心里 我一直相信你
In my heart, I still believe that you
和卡尔会最终复合
and Karl are gonna get back together.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Oh, yeah.
我再也没有见过比他们更相爱的了
I've never seen two people more in love.
她再也不能找到另一个
She's never gonna find that kind of
跟她有如此火花的男人 肯定不能
chemistry with another man. Never.
苏珊 所能做的就是尽力保持微笑
It was everything Susan could do to keep a smile on her face.
第二轮比赛开始
Round two was underway,
她已经遭遇了重重一击
and she was already taking a beating.
你知道吗 布利特夫人
You know, Mrs. Britt...
伊迪 没有料到的是
What Edie hadn't counted on...
我很喜欢
I always liked...
苏珊还有个小帮手
Susan had someone in her corner.
罗斯威尔先生 你的第四任丈夫
Mr. Rothwell, your fourth husband.
他是我第二任 我只结过两次婚
He was my second husband. I've only been married twice.
两次吗 你没有跟那个满身纹身
Twice? You weren't married to the tattooed
最后被手铐铐走的那个人结婚
guy they took away in handcuffs?
没有 朱莉 她没有跟哈维尔结婚
No, Julie, she wasn't married to Javier.
他只是她一个特别的朋友
That was just one of her special friends.
我觉得我们是不是应该换个话题
I think we should change the subject.
除非你还想谈
Unless you want to keep talking about it.
-邦戈 下去 -等一下
- Bongo, get down. - Wait.
-你快看 -他超喜欢这个肉汁
- Let me show you something. - He loves that gravy.
当你在那边做沙拉的时候
Come. While you were in there tossing a salad,
我教了他一些东西
I taught him something.
起来
Up. Oh...
苏珊很恼怒 伊迪用一只狗
Susan was furious with Edie
来博取他主人的好感
for using a dog to ingratiate herself with its owner.
她也恼怒麦克
She was also furious with Mike for not
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表