剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十四集
Desperate Housewives S01E14
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
有人伤害了她 我要他们死
Turns out someone hurt her, I want them dead.
有时
Sometimes...
我快没钱花了
I'm running out of money.
再过几周 我就完蛋了
In a couple of weeks I'm gonna be screwed.
这样的话 你该考虑找份工作
In that case, you might wanna think about looking for a job.
看似被解开的
The answers...
能否告诉我他对你说了什么
If you could just tell me what he told you
我才能解决这个问题
and then I can fix the problem.
我不能说
I can't do that.
生命中最大的悬疑
...to life's biggest questions...
我又做恶梦了
I had the nightmare again.
安吉拉这个名字有什么特殊意义吗
What do you think the significance of the name Angela is?
事实上 那是我的真名
Actually, that's my real name.
却埋藏于
...are buried...
她去世还不到一个月
She's not been dead a month
你就好像已经把她忘得一干二净
and it's like you've totally forgotten she never existed.
更大的谎言之中
...under even bigger lies.
扎克把丹娜的事告诉了朱莉
Zach was telling Julie about what happened to Dana.
他不是故意杀死丹娜的
He didn't mean to kill Dana.
多数母亲会告诉你
Most mothers will tell you
她们的孩子是天赐的礼物
their children are a gift from god.
多数母亲也会告诉你
Most mothers will also tell you
孩子们送给她们的礼物
that the gifts their children give them
就差强人意了
are less than heavenly.
勒奈特不幸收到过
Lynette had suffered through
幼儿园时的图画作业
artwork made in kindergarten...
夏令营时做的调味栏
...spice racks made in summer camp...
以及童子军时做的项链
...and jewelry made at the scout jambore.
然而这一天
But this day...
勒奈特·斯加沃收到一份
...Lynette Scavo received a gift
每个母亲都梦寐以求的礼物
every mother dreams of.
一份她不会羞于展示的礼物
One she wasn't embarrassed to display.
-这花盆哪来的 -我们自己做的
- Where did you guys get this pot? - We made it.
真的吗 我很喜欢
Really? I love it.
这是你们送给我的
Well, this is the nicest present
最好的礼物
you boys have ever given me.
我打算把它放在前廊
And you know what? I'm going to put it out on the front porch
让邻居们都能欣赏它
the whole neighborhood can enjoy it.
勒奈特知道 那一刻的回忆
Lynette knew she'd cherish the memory of that moment
她会珍惜一辈子
for the rest of her life.
可第二天 那一刻的回忆就幻灭了
The memory of that moment was ruined the very next day.
麦克卢斯基太太 你干嘛拿走我的花盆
Mrs. Mccluskey, why are you taking my flower pot?
因为这是我的
Because it's mine.
是你儿子从我家门廊上偷的
Your boys stole it off my porch.
不不 这是我儿子给我的情人节礼物
No, no, no. My sons made that for me for Valentine's Day!
这是我上次坐游轮去哥斯达黎加买♥♥的
I bought this in Costa Rica on my last cruise. You see?
上面还有价签呢 瞧见没
It's still got the price tag on it. Look.
怎么不说话 哑口无言了吗
What? Nothing more to say? Cat got your tongue?
听好了 让你家的淘气鬼离我的东西远点
You listen to me, keep your brats off my property.
没错 多数母亲会告诉你
Yes, most mothers will tell you
她们的孩子是天赐的礼物
their children are a gift from god.
多数母亲还会告诉你
Most mothers will also tell you
有时候 你真希望能把他们退回去
there are some days when you wish you could return them.
情人节的前一天
It was the day before Valentine's Day
紫藤郡上的每个男人
and every man on Wisteria Lane
都在为这一最可怕的节日作准备
was preparing for this most dangerous of holidays.
有人买♥♥了浪漫的卡片
While some purchased romantic cards...
有人买♥♥了糖果和鲜花
...and some brought home candy and flowers...
有人在高级餐厅预订了晚餐
and some made dinner reservations at fancy restaurants...
还有些人 再次完全忘记了这个日子
...others managed to forget about the day entirely... again.
这一仓促的行动
This flurry of activity was lost
并没影响到紫藤郡的女士们
on the women of Wisteria Lane.
她们正忙于探究邻居的秘密
They were busy learning a secret about their neighbors.
一个十分令人揪心的秘密
A secret that was positively heartbreaking.
保罗说是扎克杀了丹娜
So Paul said that Zachary killed Dana?
是啊
Yeah.
那一定是意外
Well, it must have been an accident.
小男孩怎么会杀害自己的妹妹呢
I mean, little boys don't just kill their baby sisters
无论真♥相♥如何 这孩子精神严重失常
Well, whatever it was, that boy is seriously disturbed,
我已经禁止朱莉跟他交往了
and I've forbidden Julie from hanging out with him.
帮我抱着她好吗
Could you hold her?
原来如此
So this is it.
这就是玛丽·艾莉丝一直试图隐瞒的秘密
This is the secret that Mary Alice was trying to protect.
她肯定满怀愧疚
Think of the guilt that she must have lived with.
我没想到我会这样说
You know, I never thought I'd say this,
但我有点替保罗难过
but I kind of feel sorry for Paul.
我希望我也如此 可还是觉得不对劲
I wish I could. I still feel like something's not right.
-你什么意思 -我们都去过他们家
- What do you mean? - Well, we've all been in their house.
从没见过另一个孩子的照片吧
Have you ever seen a picture of another kid there?
为什么偏偏留着丹娜的婴儿毯
I mean, why keep Dana's baby blanket
却扔掉所有的照片呢
and throw out all the photos?
有道理
That's a good point.
我们还不知道为什么玛丽·艾莉丝
We never answered why did Mary Alice
在治疗的时候自称"安吉拉"
refer to herself as "Angela" in that therapy session?
我只知道 玛丽·艾莉丝爱扎克
All I know is this -- Mary Alice loved Zach
胜过这世上的一切
more than anything in the world.
当你那么爱一个孩子
When you love a child that much...
你什么都做得出来
you're capable of doing all sorts of things.
是啊
Yeah.
这些误送到我家 我就拿来了
Hello? These were delivered to my house by mistake. May I?
是给玛丽·艾莉丝·杨的
They're for Mary Alice Young.
上帝
Oh, my god.
我在花店签了长♥期♥订单
I, uh... had a standing order with the florist.
忘记去取消了
I... forgot to cancel it.
玛丽·艾莉丝是我妻子
Mary Alice was my wife.
她几个月前去世了
She passed away a few months ago.
我感到很遗憾
I'm very sorry for your loss.
我也对你很遗憾
And I'm sorry for yours.
-什么 -我是说你妹妹 玛莎
- Pardon? - Your sister? Martha?
是啊 她
Oh... Yes... Her.
天哪 那是安吉拉
Good lord, that's Angela.
什么
What?
安吉拉·福里斯特 我们在犹他州共事过
Angela Forrest. We worked together in Utah.
是15年前的事了
It must be 15 years ago.
恐怕你弄错了 我妻子叫玛丽·艾莉丝
I'm afraid you're mistaken. My wife's name was Mary Alice.
她从没去过犹他州
She's... never been to Utah.
可能是我弄错了
Well, I could be mistaken.
如我所说 已经很多年了
As I said, it's... it's been years.
不 米琦 你错了 我没耍大牌
No, Mickey, you're wrong. I wasn't acting like a diva.
我从船展落跑是因为
I left the boat show because
调度员一直在调戏我
that coordinator was making passes at me.
错不在我 姚琳 那里漏擦了
I mean, it's not my fault. Yao Lin, you missed a spot.
别对我说教了
No, spare me the lecture
赶紧再帮我找份工作
and just book me another job, quick.
卡洛斯和我债台高筑
Carlos and I are up to our asses in bills
我们快负担不起了
and we can't pay 'em.
好吧 再见
Fine. Bye.
[中文]
-你说什么 -没什么
- What did you say? - Nothing.
你打算把那里擦干净吗
Are you going to clean that spot?
-哪里 -我让你擦的地方
- Which one? - The one I told you to clean.
我会擦的
I'll get to it.
现在就擦
Clean it now.
-为什么 -因为是我说的
- Why? - Because I said so.
也行 但你得说请
Ok. But you got to say please.
好 请
Fine. Please.
只要能让你乖乖地
Anything to get you back on your knees
跪下去擦就行
scrubbing where you belong.
-你也不比我高贵 -什么
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表