剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
任何事情都有起因
There is a motive to every mystery...
你身体的反应不是
Your body isn't responding to
这药应该有的效果
the medication the way it should.
我可能心脏病犯了
I think I'm having a heart attack.
任何罪恶都有证据
...Evidence of every crime...
他们因为仇视罪把你抓起来
They're charging you with a hate crime?
我以为你跟他偷♥情♥
I thought you were cheating with him.
跟我们的同志电视修理工
With our gay cable guy?
我不知道他是同性恋
I didn't know he was gay.
我也不知道贾斯丁是
I didn't know Justin was either.
任何问题都有答案
...And an answer to every question.
加布 这个女人自杀了
Gabby, the woman killed herself.
一定有什么事情发生
Something must have been going on.
你只需要靠近些 仔细看
All you have to do is take a closer look.
里面有个女人 她被分尸了
It had a woman in it. She was all chopped up.
最终 每个秘密
And eventually, every secret...
你知道保罗·杨在哪儿吗
Do you know where Paul Young is?
我知道他周四晚会去哪儿
I know where he'll be on Thursday night.
都将真♥相♥大白
...will be revealed.
玛丽·艾莉丝被勒索了
Mary Alice was being blackmailed?
玛丽·艾莉丝 你到底做了什么
0h, Mary Alice, what did you do?
我叫玛丽·艾莉丝·杨
My name is Mary Alice Young.
我在世的时候 我的生活充满了
Before I died, my life was filled
爱 欢笑 友情
with love, laughter, friendship,
不幸的是 还有秘密
And sadly, secrets.
这个秘密始于15年前
The secrets had begun 15 years earlier
那时我的名字叫安吉拉·福里斯特
when my name was Angela Forrest,
我生活平静 却暗潮涌动
and I was living a life of quiet desperation.
这样的感觉会出现在
I'd felt it every morning
每天早上给我丈夫做早餐的时候
as I made breakfast for my husband.
你能去下超♥市♥吗
Could you could stop by the market?
我的剃须膏用完了
I'm out of shaving cream.
出现在我下午出去办事的时候
And during the errands I ran in the afternoons...
你要是周五来的话就能省下很多了
You'll save a bunch if you come on Fridays.
甚至出现在我每晚上班的时候
...Even at my work every evening...
好漂亮的日历 照片是在附近拍的吗
What a lovely calendar. Was this taken around here?
不是 是美景镇 我家人住那儿
No, that's way out in Fairview. I have family there.
太田园了
Isn't it idyllic?
给你 安吉拉 归档吧
Here, Angela. You can file this.
对我而言 每天都是灰色的 毫无意义
...To me, each day was gray and meaningless.
然后突然有一晚
And then one night, suddenly...
安吉拉
Hey, Angela. ...
生活有了一丝色彩
There was color.
Deidre? What are you doing here?
黛德丽 你在这儿干什么
I need some money.
我需要钱
Deidre. Here.
黛德丽 给你
You're using again, aren't you? No.
你又吸毒了是不是 没有
I've just got to get some food for my baby.
我只是要给我孩子买♥♥点吃的
Some other stuff.
和别的东西
If the baby's hungry, we can go to the market and I'll buy food.
如果孩子饿了 我们去超♥市♥买♥♥些东西吧
I can shop for my own baby, ok?
我能自己给我孩子买♥♥吃的
Quiet. I can't think.
安静点 我不能思考了
See this watch? It's worth a lot.
看到这个手表了吗 很值钱
I'll give it to you for 50 bucks.
50块我卖♥♥给你
She's not giving you money. Do you mind?
她不会给你钱 能闭嘴吗
Angela, you're the only one at Rehab
安吉拉 你是在戒毒所
who treated me like a person.
唯一把我当人看的人
Please. Please don't stop now.
求你了 别拒绝我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'll sell you my baby.
我把孩子卖♥♥给你
What? I know you can't have your own.
什么 我知道你不能生育
It's been killing you. It's time that you left.
你很绝望 你该离开了
I'm thinking about Dana.
我在为丹娜着想
You'll give him a good home.
你能给他一个好的家庭环境
Ok? He'll be better off.
好吗 那对他更好
Shh! Quiet!
嘘 安静点
Honey.
亲爱的
How much money do you keep in the house?
你家里有多少钱
She has a ten month old baby. Where is it?
她不是有个十个月大的孩子吗 在哪儿
I don't know. If we'd seen a kid
我不知道 如果我们看到孩子的话
we wouldn't have left it in a crack house.
绝不会把他扔在那个破房♥子里的
Anything happens to that child, I will have your badge.
那孩子要有个三长两短 你就别干了
Just let me do my job, huh?
让我好好干我的活好吗
We'll post an officer at the Junkie's bedside,
我们会派人守在她身边
We'll let her tell us where she left her kid.
我们会问问她孩子在哪里
I really do hope you folks will be happy here in Fairview.
我衷心希望你们在美景镇过得开心
Thank you.
谢谢
我们确实很开心
And we were.
Wave bye, zach.
挥手拜拜 扎克
Wave bye bye.
挥手 拜拜
我们是全世界最开心的家庭
We were as happy as any family could be.
直到三年后的某一晚
until one night three years later...
敲门声响起时
When there was a knock at our door.
我再一次陷入绝望
And I was desperate once again.
清晨5点的紫藤郡
It was 5:00 in the morning on Wisteria Lane
电♥话♥响起
when the phone calls started.
从第一声铃响之时
Each of them knew something was wrong
每个人都知道有事发生了
from that first ring.
Hello?
喂
这是郊外社区一条不成文的规矩
It's an unwritten rule of suburbia...
喂
Hello?
半夜别打给邻居
Don't call the neighbors in the middle of the night
除非是坏消息
unless the news is bad.
喂
Hello?
所以他们来了
And so they came,
带着没梳过的秀发
with their uncombed hair
未上妆的脸颊
And their unmade faces.
他们来的原因是
They came because
在这么多年之后
after all these years...
布里
Bree.
他们已不仅仅是邻居而已
...They were no longer just neighbors.
What are you... doing here?
你们怎么会在这里
We heard Rex had a heart attack.
我们听说雷克斯心脏病发作
How is he?
他怎么样了
Um... He's stable.
情况很稳定
But they have to put in a pacemaker,
不过他们必须要置入心脏起搏器
so they're gonna need to operate.
他们在准备做手术
How did you guys know? Danielle called.
你们怎么知道的 丹妮尔打电♥话♥过来
So how are you doing?
你怎么样
We were having a fight when he...
我们在吵架
got the heart attack and...
他就心脏病发作了
I'm feeling guilty 'cause I should
我很内疚 因为我应该
have gotten him here sooner and...
更及时的把他送过来
Honey, the doctors here are great.
亲爱的 这里的医生医术高明
He's so young. He's gonna bounce right back.
他那么年轻 他很快会好起来的
You have nothing to worry about.
你没什么可担心的
You know what? I am so happy
你们知道吗 你们能来
that you guys came here. I really am.
我很高兴 真的
But I am trying hard to be strong,
但我正努力让自己坚强
so if you keep comforting me...
如果你们继续安慰我
You're gonna lose it?
你就会崩溃
Then we won't comfort.
那我们不安慰你了
Thank you.
谢谢
We'll just talk about non crisis things.
我们来说点不那么紧张的事情吧
Oh, I know. I found Mrs. Huber's journal
我想到了 我在麦克的杂物里面
in some of Mike's stuff.
找到了胡博太太的日记
I think she knew Mary Alice's secret
她知道了玛丽·艾莉丝的秘密
and was blackmailing her.
并且勒索她
Yep, that'll do it.
是啊 这话题真不紧张
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表