剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我想这是你的
I think this is yours.
没错 我一直在找它 谢啦
Yeah. Yeah, I've been looking for this one. Thanks.
我想你可能不知道我在哪找到它的
I don't suppose you have any idea where I found it?
这些小东西通常喜欢光的脚丫以及车胎
Those little suckers are drawn to bare feet and car tires.
既然你没跛 也没流血
Since you're not limping or bleeding...
这只能暂时撑一下
This is only temporary.
你得把这轮胎送去修理
You're going to need to take this tire and get it fixed.
-谢谢 我会的 -真的 这不太安全
- Thanks, I will. - Seriously, it's not safe.
你只能开20或30英里
You'll probably only get 20 or 30 miles out of it.
好吧 我保证会去修的
All right, I promise.
话说 我打算休息一会儿 吃个午餐
Hey, listen. I'm about to break for lunch.
-你愿意和我一起去吗 -午餐
- How would you like to join me? - Lunch?
是的 午餐
Yeah, lunch.
你是在约我吗
Are you asking me out on a date?
说约会的话有点正式了
That sounds kinda formal
只是去吃玉米煎饼 喝点汽水而已
for a burrito and a can of soda,
不过 算是吧 我是在约你
but...Yeah, I guess I am.
你不是在跟伊迪约会吗
Aren't you dating Edie?
我们出去过一次 算不上约会
We went out on a date. We're not dating.
怎么样
So how about it?
我来买♥♥单
I'm buying.
我刚跟麦克分手
I just got out of this relationship with this guy, Mike.
这有点复杂
It's kind of complicated.
总之 我还没准备好开始约会
Anyway, I'm just not even sure where I am right now, emotionally.
现在感情上一团乱麻
I'm all jumbled up.
现在我并不适合
I don't think I can leap right into something new,
开始一段新恋情
relationship-wise, at the moment.
再次声明 只不过是玉米煎饼
Again, just a burrito.
-对不起 -好 我明白
- I'm sorry. - Ok, I understand.
看来你需要时间反思和疗伤
Sounds like you need time to reflect and heal.
-是的 我确实需要 -好吧
- I do, I really do. - Ok.
我明天再来约你
I'll check back with you again tomorrow.
这真美味
This is so... delicious.
带着四个孩子 你居然能做出这么多菜
I don't know how you find the time, with four kids.
只有初次拜访的客人才有这样的待遇
Only for first-time guests.
通常 我们只有
Normally, you'd be having
鸡爪和卡♥通♥状通心粉
chicken fingers and cartoon-shaped macaroni.
-要是那样的话 -别说了
- If that. - Hey, shut up.
汤姆 你在做广♥告♥是吧
Tom, you're in advertising, right?
我在西门斯科特公♥司♥干了五年
I worked five years at Simon and Scott.
我一开始就是在西门斯科特公♥司♥工作的
Well, I started at Simon and Scott.
我讨厌那些家伙
I hated those guys.
-我们得谈谈 -没错
- We have to talk. - Yes...
你认识那儿什么人吗
Who do you know there now?
现在完了
It's all over now.
他俩要聊上一整晚的广♥告♥了
They'll be talking shop for the rest of the night.
艾丽莎就喜欢谈她自己
Alisa loves talking about Alisa.
是啊 勒奈特也喜欢谈自己
Well, Lynette loves talking about Lynette too.
我一点也不信
I don't believe that for a second.
你和你丈夫看起来感情非常好
You and your husband seem pretty solid.
我们目前有点不顺
We're going through some tough stuff.
正在做婚姻咨♥询♥
We're... in counseling.
是吗 要不要再来点牛排
Oh, really? More steak?
是她的主意
It's her idea.
那一小时可真难熬
It's not the most pleasant way to spend an hour.
基本上我都是在看着钟
Basically, I look at the clock
而她就在那儿指责我一无是处
and she blames me for everything.
我觉得你不该当着艾丽莎的面说这些
I don't think you should be talking about Alisa with her...
那么
...So...
没事 反正她也听不见
It's ok, it's not like she can hear.
也许我该再吃点土豆什么的
Maybe I will have some more of that, uh, potato stuff.
他真的那样说吗 当着她的面
He actually said those things, with her sitting right there?
真恶心 而且他还不肯闭嘴
It was really nasty, and he wouldn't shut up, either.
你居然还约了和他们一起打网球
I can't believe you said we'd play tennis.
当时我哪知道他那么混♥蛋♥ 她人不错
That was before I knew he was a jerk. She was great.
瞧瞧她教了我什么
Look what she taught me.
意思是"我爱你"
It means "I love you."
很棒 我该怎么办呢
Yeah, that's great. What am I gonna do?
-你什么意思 -显然她需要知道真♥相♥
- What do you mean? - Obviously she needs to be told.
不 她不需要 这是他俩之间的事
No, no, no, she doesn't. This is between Dennis and Alisa.
我怎能坐视不管
How can I ignore this?
那叫什么话 "反正她也听不见"
And I quote, "It's not like she can hear."
勒奈特 这件事
Lynette, you're starting to ramp up
你有点管得太宽了
into that whole meddling thing you do.
-什么 -让我来吧
- Excuse me? - Let me just handle it.
别把事闹大
Let's avoid a big thing.
你是说我处理不好吗
Are you saying I can't be tactful?
要是我们打网球时他又说那种话
If he says something at tennis,
我会把他拉到一边
I will take him aside,
坦率地告诉他 那样不好
man to man, and say, "that's not cool."
你的意思是我就处理不好这事儿
Are you saying I'm not tactful?
安德鲁 去倒一下垃圾
Andrew, I need you to take out the trash.
-当然可以 -现在就去 别磨蹭
- Sure. - Now, not five hours from now.
我这就去 上帝
I'm going, I'm going. God...
我今晚要和贾斯丁去商场
Um, I'm meeting Justin at the mall tonight
所以我需要40美元
so I'm gonna need 40 bucks.
不行
No.
-什么 -你的零花钱被取消了
- What? - You no longer get an allowance.
行 垃圾我不倒了
Fine. I'm not taking out the trash.
安德鲁
Andrew!
你准备怎样 折磨我吗
What are you gonna do? Torture me?
继续 我能承受
Go ahead, I can take it.
我想要的 我一直追求的
What I want, what I have always wanted,
无非就是让你快乐
is for you to be happy.
可你还是不快乐 我不知道怎么帮你了
And you're not, and I have no idea how to help you.
你可以从别挡着我的路开始
Well, you could start by getting out of the way.
我不会走的 我们现在得谈谈
I will not. We're gonna talk about this now.
我说了 别挡着我
I said, get out of the way.
下次你再这样对你妈妈
The next time you touch your mother,
我就把你从这里扔下去
I'll throw you through this wall.
明白吗
You understand me?
伊迪 等等 我想问你点事
Oh, Edie, wait up. I wanna ask you something.
我不能停下来 要保持心跳速率
I can't stop. I gotta keep my heart rate up.
你会不会介意 我跟比尔约会
I was just wondering how you'd feel if I went out with Bill.
-什么 -比尔约我出去
- What? - Bill asked me out.
比尔 我的比尔吗
Bill? My Bill?
瞧 问题就在这
Well, see, that's the thing.
他没觉得他是你的
He doesn't think of himself as your Bill.
他说那约会就是一次性的
He said that date was just a one-time thing.
我会知道 是因为他约我时
Which I know, because when he asked me out
我对他说我认为你们在交往
I told him I thought you guys were involved.
你还没同意和他约会吗
So you haven't agreed to go out with him?
没有 我想先问过你再说
No, I wanted to check with you first.
你可真好
Wow, that's nice of you.
-那么 可以吗 -不行
- So, can I? - No.
伊迪 伊迪 为什么我不能和他约会
Edie! Edie, why can't I go out with him?
因为是我先遇到他的
Because I saw him first.
这说法有点站不住脚啊
That's a really third-grade thing to say.
你问我的意见 我说了不行
You asked my permission, I said no.
到此为止
That should be the end of it.
好吧
Well, you know.
严格来说 我根本不需要你的准许
Technically, I don't need your permission.
我真的很想喜欢你
You know, I so much wanna like you,
可你偏不让我这么做
but you just won't let me.
伊迪
Edie...
苏珊 我试着忽略你的缺点
Susan, you know...I try. I try to look past your flaws.
你的笨拙 还有那...
Your klutziness. That... that...
故作柔弱的姿态 还有你的头发
...faux vulnerability. Your hair.
可你却总能找到方法来惹火我
But you look for ways to push my buttons.
他只是想请我吃玉米煎饼
He just wants to buy me a burrito.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表