剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
事实上 在玛莎拉蒂上你永远也找不到
The truth is, you're never gonna fit
一个适合宝宝的安全座的
a child safety seat in the back of that spyder.
四门款的车更适合家用
The four-doors are much roomier.
什么 等等 不好意思 你
Wha... wait, uh... I'm sorry, you...
你认为我怀孕了 不 我才没怀孕
You think I'm pregnant? No, I'm not pregnant.
你所有症状的符合 我只是猜测
Oh, you have all the symptoms, I just assumed.
-那你猜错了 -很抱歉
- Well, you assumed wrong. - I'm sorry.
-上帝 我有吃避孕药 -好吧
- I'm on the pill, for god's sakes! - Ok.
我不想要四门车
And I don't want a four-door.
我想要一辆性感的小敞篷
I want a sexy little convertible.
-我现在就要一辆 -我去准备文件
- I wanna buy one, now. - I'll start the paperwork.
不要这辆 我吐里面了
Well, not this one. I vomited in this one.
好的 我们会给您找辆新的
Right. We'll find you a fresh one.
[彼德森广♥告♥公♥司♥]
勒奈特
Lynette!
你把哈尔彭文件落家里了
You forgot your Halpern file.
我的天 勒奈特
Oh, my god. Lynette.
要说有什么人勒奈特永远都不愿再见到
If there was one person Lynette never expected to se again,
那就是安娜贝尔·福斯特
it was Annabel Foster.
八年前安娜贝尔曾想让汤姆娶她
Eight years earlier, Annabel had begged Tom to marry her.
但他告诉她 他不想结婚
But he told her he wasn't the marrying kind.
后来有一天
Then one day,
汤姆巧遇了一位冉冉上升的年轻主管
Tom happened to met a rising young executive
名叫勒奈特·林奎斯特
by the name of Lynette Lindquist.
如胶似漆的几周之后
And after a few torrid weeks,
汤姆发现或许他还是想结婚的
Tom decided perhaps he was the marrying kind after all,
心碎的安娜贝尔搬回了芝加哥
causing an embittered Annabel to move back to Chicago.
再没出现
permanently.
这或许正如勒奈特所愿
Or so Lynette had hoped.
你气色真不错
You look fantastic!
谢谢 你也是
Thank you! And you!
你又回到这儿来啦
You're here, in the office.
回到汤姆的办公室
Tom's office.
是啊 回来快3个月了
Yeah, going on 3 months now.
汤姆没告诉你吗
Didn't Tom tell you?
他一定是忘了
It-- must have slipped his mind.
忘记告诉你老婆
Ah, forget to tell your wife
你跟前女友在一起工作
you work with the old girlfriend, huh?
我成了你不可告人的小秘密吧
I guess that makes me your dirty little secret.
我得回去干活了
Well, I'll-- go back to work.
-晚点见 -等不及了
- See you later. - Can't wait.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
你的文件 给
Your file. Here.
保罗 怎么了
Hey, Paul. What's up?
伊迪 有点事让我很困扰
Something's been nagging me, Edie.
我想跟你聊聊
I want to talk to you about it.
-好啊 -那晚我发现你在我家
- Ok. - That night I found you in my house.
你到底为什么在那
Why were you really there?
你知道原因
You know why.
我去还你钥匙
I came to drop off your key.
起居室里有些东西被动过了
Some things were moved around my living room.
你在找什么
What were you looking for?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
要我报♥警♥吗
Do I have to call the police?
你爱干嘛干嘛
Do whatever you want.
是你说的
Suit yourself.
好吧 是苏珊让我♥干♥的
Ok. Ok! Susan made me do it.
她很想知道为什么玛丽·艾莉丝会自杀
She had this fixation on why Mary Alice killed herself,
还一直说什么敲诈纸条和死婴的事情
and she keeps blathering about blackmail notes and dead babies.
而且当她找到
Oh, and she got really hot in the butt
写着"安吉拉"名字的录像带时
when she found the name "Angela"
有些激动过头
written on one of your videotapes.
她找到了她要找的东西吗
Did she find what she was looking for?
没有 你回家时
No. You came home
她还没来得及看录像带
before she had a chance to watch the video.
我明白了
I see.
她认为你有点很邪恶
She sort of thinks you're evil.
谢了 伊迪
Thank you, Edie.
这是怎么回事
What was that all about?
苏珊·梅尔对玛丽·艾莉丝的偏执症
Susan Mayer's obsession with Mary alice
差点害我被逮捕
almost got me arrested.
现在保罗盯上她了
Now Paul's after her.
要不是那么讨厌她 我会提醒她
If I liked her better, I'd warn but...
你知道的
You know.
谢谢
Thanks.
苏珊
Susan.
好吧 下回再聊 姑娘们
Well... Talk to you girls later.
还在躲我吗
Still avoiding me, huh?
不 没有
No. No.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我听说你和伊迪闯进了保罗·杨家
I heard that you and Edie broke into Paul Young's house.
-谁告诉你的 -伊迪
- Who told you that? - Edie.
是的 我们是闯进了
Well... Yeah, we did. Um...
我们只是想找...
We were just looking...
算了 总之那么做很蠢
It doesn't matter, it was dumb.
我要你离那家伙远点
I want you to stay away from that guy.
我已经那么打算了
I was planning on doing that anyway.
这就好
Good.
麦克
Mike.
我知道为什么要离那家伙远点
I know why I was planning to stay away from him.
为什么你要我这样
Why do you want me to?
我只知道他不是好人
I just know he's a bad guy.
所以拜托 千万别和他扯上关系
So please, don't mess with him.
我不会
I won't.
我保证
I promise.
我一直在想那个药剂师
So, I've been thinking about the pharmacist.
乔治 他怎么了
George. What about him?
我觉得你不该和他出去
I don't think you should go out with him.
别这样 他是我唯一一个
Please, he's the only friend I have
对文化方面感兴趣的朋友
who's interested in cultural things.
布里 我担心是因为
Bree, I'm worried because
他显然还爱着你
he is obviously still in love with you.
不 他只想做朋友 他是这么说的
No, he just wants to be friends. He told me so.
一个那么爱你的男人还能说什么
Well, what else would a man in love say?
他不顾一切地想和你在一起
He's desperate to spend time with you.
他没那么不顾一切
He does not seem desperate to me.
我看到 你碰他肩膀时
I saw the way his hands trembled
他的手都在颤抖
when you touched his shoulder.
真的吗
They did?
我们刚开始约会时 我也是这样的
When we first started dating, the same thing happened to me.
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
听着 继续见他
Listen, continuing to see him
只会给他不切实际的希望
would just give him false hope.
我当然不想伤害他
Well, I certainly don't want to hurt him.
-再一次 -是的 你不想
- Again. - No, you don't.
我甚至想也许我该换个药剂师
I even think it would be a good idea to switch pharmacies.
是吗
Really?
好吧
Well, ok.
你知道我会想念他什么吗
You know what I'm gonna miss most about him?
乔治总是让我对自己感觉良好
George always has a way of making me feel good about myself.
是的 他是个好人
Yeah, he's a terrific guy.
亲爱的 现在你碰我的时候手还会颤抖吗
Honey, do your hands still tremble when they touch me?
不会
No.
不过 拜托 我们结婚都18年了
But, come on, we've been married 18 years.
是啊 结婚18年了
Yes, we have.
而你还是不懂在我需要时撒个谎
And you still don't know when I need you to lie.
请问 这个妊娠测试 准吗
Excuse me, this home pregnancy test, is it a good one?
我想是的
I guess.
好的
Ok, um...
-这儿有洗手间吗 -那是员工专用的
- Do you have a rest room? - It's for employees only.
就在那里 索利斯夫人 请自便
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表