剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十六集
Desperate Housewives S01E16
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
梅茜
Hi, Maisy.
你在跟我的丈夫暗渡陈仓吗
Are you having an affair with my husband?
情妇浮出水面
Mistresses were confronted.
回家真好
Very good to be back
那是什么
What's that?
我被软禁在家里 这是保释条件
I'm on house arrest. It's a condition of my bail
那你怎么去上班
How are you gonna work?
我不能上班 我什么都做不了
I can't. I can't do anything.
局势骤转
The tables were turned.
天哪 那是安吉拉
Good lord, that's Angela.
过去的秘密
And secrets from the past...
恐怕你弄错了 我妻子叫玛丽·艾莉丝
I'm afraid you're mistaken. My wife's name was Mary alice.
昭然于天下
...caught up with everyone.
我真是个白♥痴♥ 你这个骗子
I'm such an idiot! You're such a liar.
显然还是个凶手
Oh, and apparently, a killer
即便是在风气最好的社区
Throughout even the most respectable of neighborhoods,
你也能听到不和谐的声音
you can hear the sound of scandal.
有些丑闻是大声嚷嚷出来的
Some scandals announce themselves with a shout.
艾达 艾达·格林伯格 那不是你的报纸
Ida? Ida Greenberg, that is not your paper.
有些是悄声细语出来的
Some with a whisper.
加20块 我就帮你接上免费成人频道
Throw me a 20, and I'll hook you up with free porn.
有些是随枪声而来的
And some with a bang.
滚出我的草坪
Get the hell off my lawn!
[世上只有好妈妈]
然而 偶尔
And once in great while,
它们肮脏却又动听无比
there comes a scandal so deliciously sordid,
以至于盖过一切声响
its roar drowns out all other noise.
你丈夫知道
Does your husband have any idea
有多少男人付钱上这张床吗
how many men pay to sleep in this bed?
除非我很尽职
There's not a lot of sleeping going on.
不然也不会很多
Not if I'm doing my job right.
你想怎么开始
So, how do you wanna get started?
用这个
With these.
那可需要附加费用
Well! That's gonna cost you extra.
梅茜·吉本斯 你因卖♥♥淫被捕了
Maisy Gibbons, you're under arrest for solicitation.
-什么 -请把双手放在床上
- What? - Please place your hands on the bed.
不好意思 我要你马上离开
I'm sorry I'm -- I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Now.
放开我
Hey! Get off me!
这是陷害 你们会铸成大错的
This is entrapment. You all are making a gigantic mistake.
是啊 伙计 你可以写进笔录里
Yeah, yeah. Hey, fellas, here's one for your memoirs.
不 别碰我 把手拿开
No! No, don't you touch me! You... Get your hands off me!
放松点 吉本斯夫人
Take it easy, Mrs Gibbons.
没错 梅茜·吉本斯被捕的丑闻
Yes, the scandalous arrest of Maisy Gibbons
好似一声惊雷 很快就响彻世界了
would soon prove to be the shot heard round the world.
你们居然敢把我弄进来
Don't you put me in here.
人们总说好事传千里
It is often said that good news travels fast.
不过每个主妇都清楚
But as every housewife knows,
坏事传万里
bad news moves quite a bit faster.
蒂什 你绝对不会相信这个
Tish? You are not going to believe this.
梅茜·吉本斯被捕了
Maisy Gibbons was arrested.
-你开玩笑吧 -听说梅茜的事了吗
- You cannot be serious! - Did you hear about Maisy?
梅茜·吉本斯被铐着手铐带走了
Maisy Gibbons running in handcuffs?
我居然没亲眼看到
I'd have killed to see that!
待在这 我马上回来
Stay put. I'll be right back.
女士们 冷静点 这只是个预警
Ladies, please calm down. This is just a precaution.
请看一下传♥单♥
If you'll just take a flyer.
发生了什么事
Hey, guys. What's going on?
这里爆发了头虱
There's been an outbreak of head lice.
头虱
Head lice?
针对实际情况
These flyers detail all the important information,
传♥单♥里详细列出了注意事项
concerning the situation,
包括推荐的灭虱梳子
including the recommended delousing combs.
灭虱 听起来好恶心
Delousing. It sounds so disgusting.
知道谁是传染源吗
Anybody know where it started?
很抱歉 那是保密信息
I'm sorry. That's confidential information
巴克利学院遵循无归咎原则
Barcliff maintains a strict no-blame policy.
孩子们 这边
Guys, over here.
我认为父母们有权利知道
I think parents have a right to know
是谁把这东西传进了学校
who brought this into our school.
夫人 请冷静 我们认为
Please calm down, ma'am. Our position is that
在这个时候指责是无济于事的
there's nothing to be gained by pointing fingers.
找出那个引发头虱的孩子
To identify the child who initiated the outbreak
只会让他或她变成别人的笑柄
might result in him or her being subjected to ridicule.
我先失陪了
I, um... Excuse me.
-请看一下传♥单♥ -别抓了
- If you'll just take a flyer... - Stop scratching.
停下来 孩子们 我们回家吧
Stop it. Guys, let's go, ok?
别挠了 停下 停下
Stop scratching. Stop, stop...
-再见 -拜拜
- Hey. See you later. - Bye.
搞什么鬼
What the hell...?
-加布丽尔 -什么
- Gabrielle! - What?
加布丽尔 我们有麻烦了
Gabrielle. We got a problem here.
我听不清
I can't hear you.
我说我们有麻烦了 水泛出来啦
I said, I think we got a problem. The water's backing up here.
什么
What?
这是污水吗
Is that sewage?
好吧 的确是污水
Yeah, that's sewage.
麦克 别卖♥♥关子了
So, uh, Mike, the suspense is killing us.
赶快告诉我们坏消息是什么吧
Why don't you just tell us the bad news?
你们的水管全腐烂了
Well, your outtake pipe's completely corroded.
所以导致污水泛上来
That's why it collapsed.
得把它们都拆掉然后重装管道系统
I'm going to have to tear it out and repipe the whole system.
那要花多少钱
And how much is this gonna cost?
我只收你们成♥本♥价♥
I'll do the job for you at cost,
可你们还是要准备至少6到7千块
but you're still looking at 6, 7 grand, minimum.
好的 我们商量下再告诉你
Ok, we'll let you know.
如果是钱的问题
Look, um... If money's an issue...
不不 不是 跟钱无关
Oh, no. No, no, no. It's not the money.
是因为 卡洛斯和我要排一下
It's just, uh, Carlos and I are trying to prioritize
修整这所房♥子的顺序
some little things we need to do around the house.
没问题 但你们不觉得
All right and, uh, you don't consider
污水逆流问题应该列在首位吗
sewage backing up in the house a priority?
我们肯定会优先考虑它的
It's definitely on the short list.
你打电♥话♥给我的时候我有点吃惊
I'm kind of surprised you called me
-为什么 -自从我被放出来后
- Why? - Well, um, ever since my arrest,
大家似乎都不愿跟我扯上关系
nobody around here seems to want to have much to do with me.
被证实有罪前都是无辜的 朋友
Innocent until proven guilty, my man.
我希望他比你无辜点
Hope he's more innocent than you are.
我是勒奈特
Hey, it's Lynette.
我知道你还在为麦克的事难过
I know you're down about this Mike thing,
但你一定要来玩扑克 不会让你失望的
but you gotta come to poker. It'll be worth it.
我有梅茜·吉本斯的八卦
I got dirt on Maisy Gibbons.
苏珊 是我
Hey, Susan, it's me.
我真的很希望你能给我回电
Look, I really wish you'd return my calls
我们得谈谈 我知道我搞砸了...
We need to talk. I know I messed things...
你还好吗
You ok?
如果你需要的话我可以在家陪你
You know I can stay home if you want.
不 不用了 我知道你有多期盼
No, no, no. Now, I know how much
这个周末能和你父亲共渡
you were looking forward to this weekend with your dad.
我没事
I'm fine.
-你看起来可不好 -就是有点难过
- You don't look fine. - Well, a little sad.
麦克和我才刚刚有点感觉
Mike and I were just a fling.
就是有那么一点 都算不上真正的感觉
Not even a full fling. Sort of a borderline fling.
妈妈 谁都能看出来你有多爱他
Mom, anyone can see how much you loved him.
我也曾爱过垃圾食品
Well, I also loved junk food,
可我戒了 然后活下来了
and I gave that up, and I survived
你♥爸♥爸来了 去吧 玩得开心
There's your father. Go have fun.
最后一次 确定不用我陪你
Last chance. You sure?
我确定 走吧
I'm sure. Now, go.
你还会遇上其他人的 妈妈
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表