剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
真对不起 我还以为是别人
I'm so sorry. I thought someone was in the house.
所以你就把衣服脱了
So you took your clothes off?
没有 衣服早就脱了 为了引诱你
No, my clothes already off, I was going to seduce you.
并不怎么见效啊
Didn't really work.
太对不起了 你没事吧
Oh, I'm sorry. Are you ok?
还行
Well...
请别生气
Please don't be mad.
大家好啊
Hey, there.
扎克 你怎么在这里
Zach? What are you doing here?
那天晚些时候 当科莱尔带着孩子们
Later that day, while Claire was out
出去吃冰淇淋时
getting the boys wired on ice cream,
勒奈特自己动手安装了监视器
Lynette did some wiring on her own.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
不能把扎克送回去
You can't send Zach back.
朱莉 我还能怎么办 他不能留在这
Julie, what else can I do? He can't stay here.
他父亲把他送进精神病院过
His father sent him to a psycho ward.
事实上 那里叫康复中心
Actually, they call it a rehabilitation center.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
保罗毕竟是他的父亲
Paul is his father.
他有权知道他的儿子平安无事
He has a right to know his son's ok.
如果他知道你把他儿子藏在这儿
If he finds out you're hiding him,
你麻烦可就大了
you could get in a lot of trouble.
他说得没错 抱歉啦 各位
He's right. Sorry, guys.
妈妈 求你别这么做
Mom, please don't do this.
如果你知道扎克都经历了些什么
If you knew what Zach had been through...
朱莉 没关系 我没事的
Julie. Julie, it's ok. I'll be fine.
我把他送回家 你们两个
I'll take him back over so you two can...
如果保罗看到扎克后大发脾气
Listen, if Paul sees Zach and freaks out...
-我会立刻把他带回来 -谢谢
- I'll bring him right back. - Thank you.
小姐 我们得谈谈你做的好事
Young lady, we need to talk about what you did.
我现在不想和你说话
I really don't feel like talking to you right now.
扎克
Listen, Zach...
如果事情真的一发不可收拾
If things ever get really bad...
这上面有我的电♥话♥
it's got my cell number on it.
打给我 任何时候都行
Give me a call... any time.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
-你是怎么... -我们晚点再说
- How did you...? - We'll talk later.
记住 任何时候
Remember, any time.
-听说你搬回家了 -我是被逼的
- I heard you moved back home. - Yeah, I had to.
我们先得把安德鲁的问题放在首位
We had some problems with Andrew.
我终究还是会搬出去的
I'll move out eventually.
-钉刺圈还是珍珠圈 -你决定
- Spikes or pearls? - Your choice.
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
你其实并不想离开她
You don't really want to leave her.
别想为我做心理分♥析♥
Don't psychoanalyze me.
你还爱着她
You're still in love.
-我从没说过不爱她 -那为什么离婚
- I never said I wasn't. - Then why divorce?
你是在鼓励我们继续这段荒唐的婚姻吗
So now you're rooting for us two crazy kids to work it out?
你了解我的 我生性浪漫
You know me. I'm just a romantic at heart.
围巾还是手铐
Scarves or cuffs?
随你 就算我找到方法来应付
Up to you. Even if I could find a way to deal with
布里的强迫症
Bree's obsessive-compulsive thing,
我们之间还存在别的问题
it's not the only problem.
你也知道 我的特殊需求
As you know, I have certain needs.
靴子还是细高跟
Boots or stilettos?
细高跟 谢谢
Stilettos, please.
为什么不直接告诉布里你的需求呢
Why don't you just tell Bree what you need?
告诉她你真正想要的
Tell her what you want.
-因为她一定会拒绝 -那又怎样
- Because she'd say no. - So?
你的某些要求我也拒绝过
I've said no to some things you've asked me to do.
那不一样 我不会在乎你拒绝我
Yeah, that's different. I don't care if you reject me.
雷克斯 你相信我吗
Rex, would you trust me on this?
有时候 你爱一个人
Sometimes when you love somebody,
就得为他们做点牺牲
you just gotta make sacrifices for them.
爱情与激♥情♥ 不可兼得啊
Love or passion. That's an awful choice to make.
是啊 没错
Yes, it is.
先警告你 这会有点疼
I have to warn you, this might hurt a little bit.
没了车我还怎么过活
How am I supposed to live without a car?
田中还潜逃在外
Tanaka's still at large
他们要卡洛斯做替罪羊
and they want Carlos to flip on him.
所以他们开始来硬的了
So this is their way of playing hardball.
而且我猜这还没完
I'm guessing that they're not done yet.
为什么 他们还能拿走什么
Why? What else could they take from us?
所有的东西
Pretty much anything.
只要能够追查到不义之财的下落
It's all fair game if they even think
对他们来说怎么做都不为过
they can trace it to ill-gotten gains.
这怎么行 有些东西是我自己
No, some of this stuff is mine,
做模特时买♥♥的 当时还没遇到卡洛斯呢
when I modeled, before I even met Carlos.
看到这个没 珂丝塔[瑞典著名水晶品牌]
See this? Kosta Boda.
是我第一次登上封面时买♥♥的
I bought it when I landed my first cover.
这个 是我穿着比基尼在石头上
This... I spent eight hours on a rock in a bikini
晒了8小时换来的
for that painting.
-我明白你的感受 -你不明白
- I understand how you feel. - No, you don't understand.
我含辛茹苦才买♥♥来的东西
I have dug myself up from dirt to afford these things
谁也别想把它们抢走
and no one is gonna take them away from me.
那我建议你找个好地方把它们藏起来
Then I suggest you find yourself a good hiding place.
他们只能带走他们找得到的东西
They can't take what they can't find.
如果你找护照也能这么费心 就更好了
And if you can scare up that passport too, that would be good.
-你好 加布丽尔 -好啊
- Oh. Hi, Gabrielle. - Hi.
-这是什么 -我的瓷器
- What have you got there? - My china.
我知道你一直很喜欢
I know how you've always loved it.
我估计你大概会想借用一阵子
And I thought you might wanna borrow it for a while.
这样啊 你想得真周到
Oh. Well, that's... very thoughtful of you.
我能在你的车♥库♥里
Say, can I store some
寄放些零零碎碎的东西吗
odds and ends in your garage?
当然可以 不如你明天就拿来吧
Sure. Why don't you come by tomorrow?
越早越好
Sooner's better than later.
-这简直... -再来
- Just like... - Come on now.
雷克斯
Rex?
雷克斯
Rex?
雷克斯
Rex!
派辆救护车来 立刻
I need an ambulance... Right away.
你好
Hello?
我就是 没错 他是我丈夫
Yes, this is she. Yes, he's my husband.
打扰一下 我来探望雷克斯·范德坎普
Excuse me. I'm here to see Rex Van de Kamp.
他好像心脏病发作了 我不确定
Apparently he had a heart attack. I'm not sure...
他马上要接受手术
He's being prepped for surgery right now.
你在旁边坐一会行吗
If you'd like to wait?
让我看一眼就好 我是他太太
Could I at least poke my head in? I'm his wife.
-你是他太太 -对啊 有什么问题
- You're his wife? - Yes. Why?
我想我搞错病患了
I was thinking of a different patient.
我去请医生过来
Let me get the doctor.
当科莱尔准备睡觉时
As Claire prepared for bed,
她不知道在斯加沃家的某处
she was unaware that somewhere else in the Scavo house
她刚刚落下帷幕的一天又重新上演了
the day she had just finished was starting all over again.
勒奈特欣慰地看到
Lynette was relieved to see that
科莱尔出色地尽职尽责
Claire was doing a good job.
但当她继续看下去时
But after further viewing...
给我三个熊抱
Give me a three-bear hug.
勒奈特渐渐发现
...It dawned on lynette...
科莱尔似乎尽职过头了
...Claire might be doing herjob a little too well.
蜡烛还你
Here's the candles I borrowed.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在看书 没事的话请出去
I'm trying to read, so if you don't mind.
真不敢相信 在你做了这样的事后
I cannot believe, after everything you did,
居然还要生我的气
you're mad at me.
我告诉过扎克他可以相信你
I told Zach that he could trust you
可你却出♥卖♥♥♥了他
and you turned him in.
总得有人为此负责
Well, someone had to be responsible.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表