剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
-帕克 别弄了 -不
- Parker, knock it off. - No.
因为我要跟以前的同事出去喝两杯
Because I'm having drinks with friends I used to work with,
我们很久没联络了 如果我放他们鸽子
and they never called, and if I blow them off,
那么 我跟他们就玩完了
that's it... I'm dead to them.
不 我不能找帕蒂·宾克斯
No, I can't call Patty Binks.
因为她是个惯偷
Because she steals things.
该死 克里斯蒂 你才13岁
Damn it, Christy, you're 13 years old.
你将来还有大把时间可以逛街
You got a lot of trips to the mall ahead of you.
好好 我错了
Ok, ok, I'm sorry.
抱歉朝你大声嚷嚷
I'm sorry I raised my voice.
我会冷静
I'm calm.
是不是钱的问题
So I'm starting to think that this is about money.
多少钱才能请你来呢
So what is it that would make it worth your while?
100块 那简直是敲诈
A hundred! That's extortion.
没门 我不会
There's no way in hell that I'm gonna...
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
帕克 再不停手我要打你屁♥股♥了
Parker, I swear, I will spank you. Knock it off.
宾克斯夫人 帕蒂在吗 谢谢
Hi, Mrs. Binks. Is Patty there? Thank you.
亲爱的 我回来了
Hi, honey. I'm back.
宝贝儿
Hey, sweetie.
这位是斯坦伯格先生 医院的律师
This is Mr. Steinberg, the attorney from the hospital.
我们见过吗
Oh, have we met?
是的 索利斯夫人 我们见过
Yes, Mrs. Solis. We've met.
难道你不记得了
Don't you remember?
妈妈死后
It was after mama died.
很明显是医院的失职
Apparently the hospital was negligent
他们愿意偿付一笔7位数的和解金
and agreed to a 7-figure settlement check,
一笔我根本不知道的钱
a check I was never told about.
那个啊
Oh, that.
我...
I...
-斯坦伯格先生 -我正要走
- Mr. Steinberg... - I was just leaving.
-你在想什么 -等等 听我解释
- What were you thinking?! - Wait, just let me explain...
不 你居然不告诉我
No, why the hell didn't you tell me?!
因为我不相信你能做出正确的决定
Because I couldn't trust you to make the right decision.
正确的决定就是用这笔钱去付我的律师费
The right decision was to use that money for my lawyers!
这样就能打赢官司
We could have fought the indictment,
那我就不用接受认罪协议书
and then I wouldn't have had to take the plea bargain!
如果你不接受认罪协议
If you didn't take the plea deal,
政♥府♥会纠缠不休的
the government would have seized the settlement.
那我们就继续打官司
We could have fought that in court.
是 然后你就会把所有的钱都付给律师
Exactly,and then you would have blown all the money on the lawyers.
管他呢
Who cares?!
只要有机会不用去坐牢
If there was a chance didn't have to go to jail.
你让老挝的囚犯以每小时
You had Laotian convicts
两分钱的工钱为你缝制休闲服
sewing casual wear for two cents an hour.
你不觉得你罪有应得吗
Don't you think you deserve a time-out?
8个月 我谢谢你
Eight months. Thanks to you,
我要坐8个月的牢
I'm going away for eight months.
等你出来时再谢我
And when you get out,
多亏了我才有资金东山再起
we're going to have money to start over with thanks to me.
你冷静下来之后
You know, once you calm down,
就会认识到我做了正确的决定
you're gonna realize I did the right thing,
到那时 我会欣然接受你的道歉
and when that happens, I'd appreciate an apology.
外婆来了
Grandma's here.
这下可好
Now, that is just perfect.
待屋里
Stay put.
-真对不起 -妈妈
- I am so sorry! - Hey, mom.
苏珊
Oh, hey, Susie.
-我搞砸了 -发生什么了
- I goofed. - What happened?
你了解我 没有任何距离感
Oh, you know me. No depth perception whatsoever.
真奇怪他们居然肯给我发驾驶执照
I'm stunned they even issued me a license.
你是苏珊的妈妈
So, you're Susan's mom.
是的
Yeah.
我是苏菲·布雷默 你叫什么名字
I'm Sophie Bremmer. And you are?
麦克·德尔非诺
Mike Delfino.
你就是麦克 天哪
You're Mike?! Oh, my god!
苏珊经常说起你
Susan's told me so much about you!
别这么站着 来抱一个
Well, don't just stand there. Give me a hug!
妈妈 麦克和我 已经分手了
Mom. Uh... Mike and I aren't... together anymore.
对不起
Oh! Sorry.
看来我把情况搞得很尴尬
I guess I just made this pretty awkward, huh?
是的 确实如此
Yeah, you... You really did.
那我们给保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥吧
So let's just call the insurance company.
好
Ok.
不管怎样 很高兴见到你 麦克
Well... It's nice meeting you anyway, Mike.
我也是 真想不到你居然是苏珊的妈妈
You too. I never would've guessed you were Susan's mom.
我明白 我看起来太年轻了
I know. I look too young.
我怀孕时才十几岁
I got pregnant when I was a tiny teenager.
行了
Ok...
那是我第一次喝醉
It was the first time I got drunk, ever.
-难以置信吧 -咱们走吧
- Can you believe it? - Let's go.
她爸爸是个水兵
Her father was a marine.
事后 他把他的3枚奖章给了我
Afterwards, he gave me three of his medals.
-妈妈 -怎么啦
- Mom! - What?
我们进去给保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥吧
Let's just go inside and call the insurance company.
对
Oh, right.
你在笑什么
What are you smiling about?
我以前一直很纳闷
I used to have all these questions about
你为什么会是这样一个人
how you got to be the way you are.
现在我完全明白了
They were all just answered.
有什么事吗
What's going on?
保姆放我鸽子
My babysitter cancelled.
勒奈特 我今天真是乱成一团
Lynette, I'm so swamped today.
家里乱七八糟 还有好多事得做
My house is a mess and I've got millions of errands to run.
先听我说完 这事很重要
Please hear me out. This is important.
今天我有个回归社会的机会
Today, I have a chance to rejoin the human race
就几个小时
for a few hours.
已经有人端着鸡尾酒在等我了
There are actual adults waiting for me with Margaritas.
瞧 我穿了裙子 还化了妆
Look, I'm in a dress. I have make-up on.
可今天真的不行
If it were any other day.
看在上帝面上 布里 我还穿了连裤♥袜♥
Oh, for god's sakes, Bree, I'm wearing pantyhose.
-让他们进来吧 -非常感谢
- Bring them in. - Thank you, thank you.
你们进去吧
Ok, in you go.
然后警♥察♥就给我看了他的入案照片
Then the police showed me his mug shot.
-不会吧 -是的
- No! - Yes.
麦克因为贩毒和过失杀人蹲过监狱
Mike served time for selling drugs and manslaughter.
-我简直不敢相信 -那是真的
- I can't believe it. - Well, it's true.
-他那么有风度 你明白吗 -我明白
- He has such nice manners. You know? - I know.
苏珊 我不希望你为麦克的事过于烦恼
Susie, I don't want you worrying too much about this Mike thing.
耐心一些 真命天子总会来的
The right man will come along. Just give it time.
要不是因为想到你和莫蒂
I think I would have given up entirely
我早就彻底死心了
if it weren't for you and Morty.
-莫蒂吗 -是啊
- Morty? - Yeah, you know.
这已经是你们双方的第三次婚姻
It's the third time around for both of you
你们非常情投意合
and you're really clicking.
那给了我希望
Oh. It gives me hope.
-怎么啦 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing, nothing. Um...
我只是 有点累
I'm just... I'm tired.
你不累 你睡过午觉了 怎么啦
You're not tired. You took a nap. What is it?
-我离开莫蒂了 -什么 为什么
- I left Morty. - What?! Why?
因为他推了我
Because he shoved me.
莫蒂 不可能
Morty? No!
你以为我在撒谎吗 拜托
You think I'm lying? Fine!
-他为什么要推你 -因为我对他直说了
- Why would he shove you? - Because I confronted him.
他在那该死的煎饼店
About how much time he's spending
花了太多时间
at that damned pancake restaurant.
假设他真在那的话
If that's where he's really been.
你一定是在开玩笑 莫蒂
Oh, you can't be serious. Morty?
你以为他这个年龄的男人就没需求吗
You think men his age don't have needs?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表