剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
是啊 算我的福气了
Yeah, it... It can be rewarding.
坐我旁边来吧
Why don't you join me?
不要
No.
我真的很怕痒啊
I'm really ticklish!
-拜托 -怎么啦
- Come on! - What's wrong?
行行好吧 她怕痒
For god's sakes, she's ticklish!
还得告诉你多少次
How many times do you have to be told?
太好玩了 我们再找张碟
Oh... This is so much fun. Let's find another CD.
妈 你不觉得有点晚了吗
Mother, don't you think it's getting a little late?
别这样
Come on!
你酒还没喝完呢
You haven't even finished your schnapps.
欢乐时光总是这么短暂
The perfect capper to the perfect evening.
晚安吧 今晚很开心
So, goodnight. It's been lovely.
拉蒙特 祝你发明成功
Lamont, good luck with all your inventions.
才11点半啊
Well, it's only 11:30.
我还想去夜店玩呢
I wanna hit the clubs!
我知道个好地方 就在这附近 来吧
I know a great place just off the interstate. Come on.
-准备出发啦 -妈 等下
- Warm up the old war wagon. - Mom, hold it!
不准你单独跟他俩出去
You are not getting into the car alone with those two.
你都不了解他们
You barely know them.
你知道我看人一向很准 苏珊
I have great instincts about people, I always have, Susie, you know that.
你结过四次婚
You've been married four times.
是啊 但有两次是和同一个人
Yes, but twice to the same guy.
-妈 -苏珊 别让我难堪
- Mother... - Susie, please, you're embarrassing me.
-我让你难堪 -就是 我受够了
- I'm embarrassing you? - Yes. And I've had it!
我整晚都在想办法
All night long, I've been trying to
让你别那么固执
get you to stop being so crabby.
但你根本无视我的帮助
And you refuse to let me help.
你觉得让蒂姆摸你就是帮我吗
Oh, and your idea of helping is letting Tim just grope you?
你不该和你妈这么说话
Hey, you shouldn't talk to your mother like that,
她可是个淑女
she's a fine lady...
蒂姆 请你别插嘴
Tim, could you just stay out of it?
是啊 管好你自己吧
Yeah, mind your own business.
有你什么事 兄弟
What's your problem, pal?
老兄 你刚才对他妈动手动脚的
Dude you were feelin' up her mother.
我都觉得恶心了 苏珊 我们进屋说
It pissed me off, too. C'mon, Susie, let's go back inside.
进屋说 拉蒙特 算了吧
Let's go back inside? Lamont, give it up.
你没戏的
You're not getting any.
你干嘛这样
Why are you being this way?
我不过在调节气氛
I'm just trying to lighten things up.
别表现得今晚好像是在帮我
Stop acting like tonight was about helping me.
你想出去寻开心
You wanted to go out and have fun
而拉蒙特需要和人约会
And Lamont over there needed a date.
-不是的 -事实就是如此
- That's not true. - Yes, it is.
好吧 是真的
Ok, fine. It's true.
我想出去找点乐子 为什么不应该呢
I wanted to get out and have fun. Why shouldn't I?
你知道我和莫迪分手的这段时间
You know how depressed I've been
是多么的伤心
Over my break-up with Morty.
我明白
Yeah, I do.
这正是让我觉得荒唐的地方 我们俩的不同
That's what makes me crazy, the difference between us.
你可以在伤心难过之后继续约会
You could be heartbroken and you can just... move on.
而我
And I...
我却不能自拔
Am just broken.
-我知道你很难过 -不 我不是难过
- I know you're sad. - No, mom, I'm not sad.
不是固执
And I'm not crabby.
我是心力交瘁 你却一直假装
I'm devastated. And you keep acting
我只需要阿司匹林够了
like all I need is a couple of aspirin.
莫迪只是你众多男人中的一个
Morty was just one guy in a series of guys for you.
但麦克
And Mike...
他是唯一
He was the one.
你为什么就不明白呢
Why don't you get that?
麦克卢斯基夫人
Mrs. Mccluskey?
麦克卢斯基夫人 你还好吗
Mrs. Mccluskey, are you all right?
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
莫林先生有备用钥匙
Uh, Mr. Mullins had a spare.
你为什么不开门
Why didn't you open the door?
我在等着你走开
I was hoping you'd go away.
-你在坚持吃药吗 -没必要吃
- Have you been taking your medication? - I don't need to.
有时候病痛会自然消失
Sometimes the pain goes by itself.
因为你的手 所以没有开门吧
Is that why you didn't open the door, because of your hands?
麦克卢斯基夫人 你能有帮助你的人吗
Mrs. Mccluskey, do you have anyone that could help you out?
亲戚或是朋友
A relative? A... Friend?
我很好
I'm fine.
你走之前
Uh... before you go...
请打开这些药瓶 拿出几个药片
Open these, would you, and put out the pills?
不要用你的手碰到药片
Don't get your hands all over them.
上帝知道你的孩子摸过什么
God knows what your kids pick up.
我最不需要的就是得上红眼病了
Last thing I need's a case of pink eye.
你知道吗 你真是难以相处
You're a piece of work, you know that?
为什么要给你一个防止孩子开启的盖子
This is crazy, why do they give you child-proof caps?
明天我要做的第一件事就是
First thing tomorrow,
带你去药店买♥♥几个新瓶子
I'll take you to the pharmacy and get new bottles.
不用你帮我 你甚至都不喜欢我
Don't do me any favors. You don't even like me.
你不用觉得自己有义务那么做
I don't want you to feel obligated.
照我说吧 生命的一半是义务
Let me tell you something. Half of life is obligations.
你不想去
You don't wanna go to
你丈夫公♥司♥的圣诞聚会 但还是去了
Your husband's company christmas party but you do.
你不想卖♥♥糖果
You don't wanna sell candy
来帮你孩子的乐队买♥♥几个短笛 但你还是卖♥♥了
so your kid's band can buy piccolos, but you do.
你出席了你的第三个堂兄的婚礼
You attend your third cousin's wedding,
你去取干洗的衣服
you Pick up the dry-cleaning.
这就是生活 是义务
That's life, it's obligations.
现在照顾你是我的义务
And you are now my obligation.
所以明早我们一起去药店
So tomorrow morning, we go to the pharmacy.
我都被你流露出的怜悯感动了
Gee, I'm touched by your outpouring of compassion.
我们不必是朋友
We don't have to be friends.
但我们是人
But we're two human beings,
住在地球上的同一个地方
living on the same piece of earth.
我们至少能试着帮助彼此
We can at least try and help each other out once in a while.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我要把这个带走
I am going to take this.
好
Fine.
-明天见 -九点来接我
- I'll see you tomorrow morning. - Pick me up at nine.
而且不能迟到
And don't be late.
安德鲁 过来看看这个
Andrew, come here, I want you to see this.
你在看什么
Uh... what are you looking at?
在看你小时候的照片
I'm looking at your baby pictures.
看这张
Look at that one.
-我那时几岁 -只有四个星期
- How old was I there? - Just four weeks old.
我从未告诉过你
I never told you this,
当我生你的时候
but when I gave birth to you
出现了并发症
There were... complications.
脐带缠住了你的脖子
The umbilical cord wrapped around your neck
你停止了呼吸
and you stopped breathing.
房♥间里一下很安静
The room got very quiet.
我知道你一定出事了
And I knew you were in trouble.
所以我冷静的告诉医生
So I turned to the doctor and I very calmly said
不用担心我的安危
that he was not to worry about me,
他的工作是救你的命
That his job was to save your life.
当我说到为了你愿意去死
When I say I would die for you.
那不是说说而已
That's not an expression.
我是真心的
I mean it.
我去吃三明治了
I'm gonna go eat my sandwich.
安德鲁 拜托 去和赛克斯神父谈谈
Andrew, please, just go and talk to reverend Sykes.
-看在上帝的份上 -他可以给你建议
- Oh, for god's sakes. - He can counsel you.
-很有帮助 -妈妈 我不需要任何帮助
- It can help. - Mom, I don't need any help.
行不行 我很好 你为什么一直纠结于此事
All right? I'm fine. Why do you keep going on about this?
因为你要是不改变
Because if you don't change who you are
你以后就去不了天堂
then you won't go to heaven.
你认为我不能到天堂
You don't think I'll go to heaven?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表