剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你有没有想过
do you ever stop and think how
她为什么在这工作
she came to be on this runway?
她也是别人的女儿
That's someone's little girl.
她的家人也对她寄予厚望
And that someone probably had a lot of dreams for her.
但肯定不希望她来跳钢管舞
Dreams that did not include a thong and a pole.
随便你怎么说 我不会跟你回去的
It's not going to work, ok? I'm not budging.
只有上帝知道她过着什么样的生活
God knows what she's had to deal with in life.
家里一贫如洗 嗑药 忍♥受家庭暴♥力♥
Abject poverty, drugs, domestic violence,
甚至被人性♥虐♥待
maybe even molestation.
妈妈
Mom!
像别人糟蹋她一样糟蹋自己
Now she treats herself the way
已经没人的样子了 就像一块肉
other men treat her. Like an object. A piece of meat.
我受够了 小鬼 和她回去吧
That does it. Kid, get her out of here.
她妨碍其他人娱乐了
She's killing it for the rest of us.
家里没人 请留言
We're not here, leave a message.
我是胡博太太 苏珊 你在吗
It's Mrs. Huber, Susan, are you there?
我看见你家灯还亮着
I can see your lights are on.
我希望你不故意躲着我 手段也太低劣了
I hope you're not screening. That's so tacky.
听着 我得和你谈谈
Listen. I need to talk to you.
我家热水器坏了
My water heater just burst
换一台新的要花600块
and it's gonna cost me $600 to get a new one.
我可买♥♥不起那个
And I can't afford that.
我就在电♥话♥旁 尽快回我
I'm just beside myself. Call me as soon as you get in.
朱莉 亲爱的 快醒醒
Julie, honey, wake up.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
不能明天再说吗
Can't this wait until morning?
我想我被人勒索了
I think I'm being blackmailed.
当时火势已经无法控制 我就跑了
And when I realized I couldn't put out the fire, I ran.
我肯定把量杯落下了
I must've dropped the measuring cup in the process.
我怎么就让你出去了
Why do I even let you out of the house?
显然 我不能让她揭发这一切
Obviously, I can't let her get away with this.
我们唯一能做的就是
The only thing to do is go to the police
去找警♥察♥说明情况
and tell them what happened.
不能这样做
You can't do that.
朱莉 我不信他们会抓我去坐牢
Julie, I don't think they'll throw me in jail.
那完全是个意外
I mean, it was an accident.
老爸可不管那是不是事故
Dad won't care if it was an accident.
他会抓住这点夺回监护权
You know he'll just use this as an excuse to reopen custody.
-妈妈 我不想和爸爸一起住 -我明白
- Mom, I don't want to live with dad. - I know.
-我们聊聊吧 -当然可以
- I need to talk to you. - Cool. Sure.
-周二你在这 对吧 -是的
- You were working tuesday, right? - Yeah.
记得有个线路工人来过吗
You remember the cable guy showing up?
你一般工作到几点 五点吗
And you usually work till what time, five?
是的
Yeah.
该死的 那家伙在屋里待了四小时
Damn it. That means he was in the house for four hours.
等等 仔细想了想
Wait. Now that I think about it,
我好像没看到他
I might not have seen him.
你到底看没看到他
Either you saw him or you didn't. Which is it?
我没看见他
I didn't.
约翰
John...
我老婆让你说谎了吗
...did my wife ask you to lie for her?
索利斯先生 我只是
Mr. Solis, uh... I really don't want
不想说三道四
to get in the middle of anything.
谢了 我明白了
Thank you. That's all I needed to know.
我们再过一遍
Let's run through it one more time.
妈妈 这又不是脑部手术
Mom, it's not brain surgery.
你在外面放风 我从她家狗洞爬进去
You'll stand guard while I crawl through Mrs. Huber's doggie door.
爬进去之后 我会拿出量杯
Once inside, I find the measuring cup.
就这么简单
Simple.
天哪 我真恨自己让你变成小偷
Mm, god. I hate that I'm turning you into a little thief.
那本来就是我们的量杯 物归原主而已
It's our cup. We're just taking back what's ours.
说得好 理论上说
That's right. Ethically,
我们没有什么好害臊的
we have nothing to be ashamed about.
戴上这个 我可不想你留下指纹
Oh. Wear these. I don't want you to leave finger prints.
她走了 我们行动吧
There she goes. Ok. Move.
真高兴又能和你玩飞盘了
Oh, so glad to be playing frisbee again.
接着 飞过去了
Here you go. Coming at you
很好 后退一点 你来
All right. Back up a little more. There you go.
好的 到你了
Whoo! All right. Here we go.
糟糕 你最好去捡回来
Oh, my, whoops! You better go get that. Yeah. Hah!
-麦克 -好啊 苏珊
- Mike. - Hey, Susan.
我在那看到你了
I thought that was you.
我和朱莉在玩飞盘呢
Uh... Yeah. Julie and I are out tossing a frisbee around,
不小心飞进胡博太太的后院了
and it flew off into Mrs. Huber's back yard.
需要我帮忙吗
Oh, you need some help?
不用 朱莉已经去捡了
No, no, no. Julie's got it.
好的 很高兴能碰到你
Ok. I'm glad I ran into you.
我希望我们之间没事
I wanted to make sure things were ok between us.
那天在超♥市♥ 感觉你在躲着我
The other day, you seemed kind of distant.
躲着你 你什么意思
Distant? What do you mean?
我是说 你没有生我的气吧
I mean, you're not mad at me for some reason, are you?
不 完全没这回事
No. No, not at all.
那就好 我想再试试
Good. 'cause I'm gonna take one more shot.
我有比利·怀尔德的电影票
I got tickets for a Billy Wilder retrospective,
星期三晚上的
Wednesday night.
我希望你能和我一起去
I'd love to take you with me.
你太好了 我很乐意
You are so sweet. I'd love to go.
那好
All right.
伊迪 我以为你去上班了
Eddie, I thought you'd be at work.
我不太舒服
I'm not feeling well.
可能那天洗车晒伤了
I got a sunburn the other day washing my car.
别就这么走了 和我们一起聊聊吧
Well, don't just run off. Come and hang out with us.
-别假惺惺的 -你说什么
- Boy, you are one sick ticket. - What?
每天看着你和他
It's not bad enough I have to watch
打情骂俏还不够
you throw yourself at him every day.
还要我凑过来看得清楚些吗
Now you want to make sure I see it up close and personal?
-不 事情不是这样 -我得走了
- No, it's not like that. - I've got to take off.
周三晚上我会打给你的 行吗
I'll call about Wednesday night, ok?
伊迪 等等
Edie, wait.
麦克和我周三要去看电影
Mike and I were gonna go see the movies on Wednesday
希望你能一起去
and I thought it would be fun if you joined us.
-你想让我跟你们一起去吗 -是啊
- You want me to come with you? - Yeah.
可以吗 麦克
Yeah, that's ok, isn't it, Mike?
那场电影门票有限
Well, it's a limited engagement.
而且票已经卖♥♥完了 我只买♥♥了两张
And it's sold out. I've only got two tickets.
伊迪 等等 我的票让给你
Edie, wait. You should take my ticket.
真的吗 你愿意吗 麦克
Really? Is that ok with you, Mike?
没问题
Uh, yeah, sure.
那你什么时候来接我
So, uh, what time do you want to pick me up?
稍等
Hang on.
你以为你可以随心所欲跟人上♥床♥ 对吧
You think you can have sex with anyone you want, huh?
卡洛斯不禁自豪起来
Carlos couldn't help but feel proud of himself.
毕竟 他维护了自己的尊严
After all, he'd just defended his honor.
也许还没有
Or had he?
百老汇音乐剧"玫瑰舞后"
-你是同志吗 -是的 你是为这个打我吗
- Are you gay? - Yes. Is that why you're doing this?
你想买♥♥些巧克力吗
"Will you buy some chocolates?"
女士们
Ladies.
保罗 有事吗
Hey, Paul, what's up?
我想为我昨天的失控道歉
I wanted to apologize for my outburst yesterday.
别放在心上 是我们给你太大压力了
Don't worry about it. We unloaded a lot on you.
我想你们一定很想知道 为什么我对
I suppose you're wondering why I
那个纸条的反应那么强烈
reacted so violently to that note.
我们确实想过
It did... cross our minds.
老实说 玛丽·艾丽丝当时的状况不太好
Well, the truth is, Mary Alice was not a well person.
她有很多问题
She was very troubled.
-什么问题 -一开始并无大碍
- Troubled? - At first it was harmless.
她给自己写便条啊 备忘啊 比如
She'd leave herself notes, reminders like,
"别忘了买♥♥牛奶"
"pick up the milk"
或者 "扎克约了牙医"
or "Zach has a dentist appointment."
但是时间一长 情况就恶化了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表