剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
-不能 -为什么
- No. - Why?
-因为我不想挽回她了 -莫蒂
- 'cause I don't want her back. - Morty!
我是爱她
Look, I love her,
但这个烤饼屋正开始蒸蒸日上
but the pancake shack is just starting to take off.
我们还商量着再开一家
We're talking about opening another one.
实际上就是连锁店
That's practically a chain.
我没精力跟她胡闹
I don't have time for her hysterics.
我深表同情 真的
I sympathize, I really do.
-可你一定要把她接走 -为什么
- But you have to take her back. - Why?
因为她想要搬来和我住
Because she wants to move in with me.
我还想再谈恋爱
I'd like to have a relationship again,
以我的年龄 还带着小孩
and at my age, with a kid,
要是她搬到我家
if she moves into my house,
就算只有几年 我也没戏了
even for a couple of years, I'm doomed.
不是有个水管工吗
Wasn't there a plumber?
你妈妈说你爱上了一个水管工
Your mother said you were in love with a plumber.
是的 我是说 我曾爱过
I am. I mean, I was.
-但我们吹了 -很抱歉
- It didn't work out. - I'm sorry.
要是她搬进来
If she moves in,
她会把我逼得喘不过气来 我受不了
she will burn up all my oxygen and I need it.
求你 不能再给她一次机会吗
Please, can't you give her another chance?
当你们不打架的时候
You guys are really good together, you know?
你们俩在一起很甜蜜
When you're... when, when, when there's no violence.
我们之间确实很有火花
Well, we do have chemistry.
毋庸置疑
Absolutely.
而且性生活也 棒极了
And, you know, the sex was like... Wow!
有那么一次
I mean, there was this one time,
我们正在回家的高速公路上
we were coming home on the interstate...
你不用跟我说 去跟她说
You don't have to sell me. Just go talk to her.
现在就去
Now.
好吧
Ok.
真是大大松了口气啊
That was a mighty big sigh.
我忍♥不住想过迟早有这天 而我又无计可施
I just keep thinking it's coming, and I can't stop it.
哪一天
What's that?
我妈妈需要搬来和我住的那一天
The day my mother will need to move in
而我别无选择
and I won't have a choice.
我知道这是很多年后的事
I know it's years away.
她还很年轻有活力 谢天谢地
She's youthful and vibrant, thank god.
但时光飞逝
But time flies.
总有一天她会照顾不了她自己
One day she won't be able to take care of herself anymore.
-然后我就得接手 -没错
- And I'll have to step up. - I suppose that's true.
我觉得这是老天开的玩笑
I think it's nature's little joke,
孩子最终得反过来抚养父母
that children ultimately end up parenting their parents.
等那一天来临的时候 我会全力以赴
Well, when that day comes, I'll be ready.
宝贝 你最好出去看看
Honey, you'd better get out there.
住手
Stop it! Aaagh!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
波特说他抓不住我
Porter says he can't catch me!
我想要向你道歉
Look, I just wanted to apologize...
勒奈特 不需要
Lynette, don't.
你从对面走过来
The fact that you just crossed that street
对我来说就足够了
means the world to me.
如果有人需要道歉的话 那该是我
And if anyone here should apologize, it's me.
谢谢
Thank you.
看样子汤姆制住这群臭小子了
Looks like Tom's got the mob under control.
想不想过来喝杯咖啡 坐坐
Wanna have some coffee, sit around,
为孩子的事儿发发牢骚
bitch about our kids...?
-我乐意之至 -那好
- I would love to. - Ok.
孩子带着各自的使命来到这个世界
Children come into the world with their own agendas.
有的为了点亮了我们生活
Some to brighten our days.
有的为了考验我们耐心
Some to test our patience.
有的为了给我们目标
Some to give us purpose.
有的为了照顾我们
Some to take care of us.
没错 当他们降生时
Yes, when they come,
一切就不一样了
children change everything.
尤其在他们不期而至之时
Especially when they're not invited.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表