剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
鳄梨好像有点问题
Wow, this guacamole has got a kick.
我得去一下厕所
I'm gonna run to the little girl's room.
你们先玩吧 我还得有一会
You go ahead. I might be a while.
我不喜欢三个人玩扑克 休息一会吧
I hate playing three-handed poker. Let's take a break.
-我来 -你会玩扑克
- I'll play. - You play poker?
-以前跟我祖父一块玩 -拉张椅子来
- I used to play with my grandfather. - Pull up a chair.
你们就拿筹码当赌注吗
You're just playing for chips?
我祖父曾经说过
My grandfather used to say
赌钱比较有意思
it's always more fun to play for money.
-也好 50美分一注 -1美元吧
- Why not? 50 cents a bet? - Make it a buck.
3美元跟 20美元起玩
Three raise limit, $20 buy-in.
索利斯太太 你干吗呢
Mrs. Solis! What are you doing?
你干吗不回我电♥话♥
Why haven't you returned my calls?
-我最近很忙 -我看见你跟谁忙去了
- I've been busy. - I've seen who you've been busy with.
丹妮尔 她只是个朋友
Danielle? Come on. She's just a friend.
为免你跟她太过亲近 我得提醒你
Before you get any friendlier, let me remind you,
我可以做她说都说不出来的事
I can do things to you she can't even pronounce.
那又怎么样
A lot of good it does me with your
你婆婆整天跟着你
mother-in-law following you around all the time.
我们也许应该冷静一段时间
Maybe we should just cool it for a while.
不 约翰 别这么说
No, John, please don't say that.
一切都在我掌握之中
I have everything under control.
来 推我一把
Now give me a boost.
我错过什么了没
Hey. So what did I miss?
没有 就是跟姑娘们玩了几把友谊扑克
Not much. Just a few friendly hands of poker with the girls.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
你们应该已经听说了
As I'm sure you've all heard,
西利亚·邦德打网球时伤了手腕
Celia Bond broke her wrist playing tennis.
也就是说我们现在急需
Which means we are now in desperate need
做演出服的人
of someone to do the costumes.
但愿能尽快找到 有志愿者吗
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Are there any volunteers?
我来做
I'll do it.
真的 那真是 你知道怎么缝衣服吗
Really? That's a --Do you know how to sew?
毫无疑问
Absolutely.
很好 谢谢你 勒奈特
Well, great. Thank you, Lynette.
既然现在我要"挑大梁"了
Ok. So now that I'm going to do some "heavy lifting",
那我应该有权利谈谈
I believe I have the right to talk
对剧本改动的看法了吧
about the changes made to the script?
女士们
Ladies.
我们听着小红帽的故事长大
We grew up with little red riding hood,
里面那些吓人的情节也没让我们怎么样
and survived it, scary stuff and all.
我的意见是管他什么政♥治♥上的正确性
So I say to hell with political correctness.
让我们的孩子来体验这个
Let our kids experience this classic
本来就广受欢迎的经典
like it was meant to be enjoyed.
我们就杀死那该死的大灰狼
Let's kill the damn wolf and just
来一个完美的演出
put on the best show we can.
谢谢勒奈特 作了如此慷慨激昂的演讲
Thank you, Lynette, for that impassioned speech.
-不过我想木已成舟 -还没有
- But I believe that ship has sailed. - No! It hasn't.
我们还有时间把结局改回来
We still have time to change the ending back.
梅茜 这只是个童话
And you know, Maisy, it is just a fairy tale.
我想它不会刺♥激♥到孩子们的
I don't think it will upset the children.
我觉得你错了
I think you're wrong.
这就体现了民♥主♥的优势
That's what's so great about democracy.
每个人都有发言权
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.
也都有投票权
Also, everyone has a right to vote.
那么 所有赞成
So all in favor of the woodsman going
樵夫把大灰狼给灭了的
medieval on the big bad wolf's ass.
银羽青少年疗养中心
高德芬博士
Dr. Goldfine.
-布里 -你一个人吃饭吗
- Bree. - You're dining alone?
-是的 没错 -真巧 我也是
- Actually, I am. - What a coincidence. So am I.
一个人吃饭多没意思
Seems a shame for us to eat by ourselves.
我能过来坐吗
Shall I pull up a chair?
布里 我并不是针对你
Bree, it's nothing personal,
但私下我从来不和客户打交道
but I never socialize with clients.
我懂了 抱歉 这样确实是不合适
Oh, I get it. I'm so sorry. Of course. It's inappropriate.
只是昨天之后
It's just that after what happened yesterday
我有很多想要说的 因为
there's so much I need to say because...
我还是等等吧
I suppose it can wait.
勒奈特 抱歉 胡安妮塔在洗澡
No, Lynette, I'm sorry. Juanita's taking a bath.
她赢了你们多少钱
How much did she win from you?
天哪
Jeez!
我猜她会接受支票的
Yeah, I guess she'll take a check.
好的 再见
Ok. All right. Bye.
什么事
What was that about?
你妈妈玩牌真是有一手啊
Turns out your mother is quite the card shark.
你让她玩牌了 她玩了多久
You let her play cards? How long did she play?
不是很久 怎么
Not that long. Why?
卡洛斯 怎么回事
Carlos, what is it?
我从没跟你说过 我母亲
I never told you this, but my mother
曾经有很严重的赌瘾
had a serious gambling problem.
是我们结婚之前的事吧
Was this before we were married?
是的 非常严重
Yeah. It was bad.
她当时债台高筑 倾尽了所有积蓄
She went into debt. Dipped into her savings,
还开始变卖♥♥首饰
started hocking jewelry.
亲爱的 不过是邻居间的小赌怡情
Honey, it was only a small neighborhood game.
但是江山易改 本性难移
It doesn't take much for her to fall off the wagon.
我知道她看着像个坚强的女人
I know she seems like a very strong woman but...
但是她有致命弱点
She has a major weakness.
亲爱的 没事
Honey... Oh... It's ok.
跟我说就对了
You were right to tell me this.
请理解我得把这次算在疗程里
And you understand I have to treat this as a session.
当然 没关系的
Of course. That's fine.
我需要承担餐费吗
Shall I include the meal?
不用 我们各付各的
Oh, no. We'll split that.
好吧
Ok.
说说昨天的事吧
So let's talk about yesterday.
你是不是觉得
Do you think there might have
雷克斯说的也不无道理
been some truth in what Rex said?
不 他说的不对
No, I don't.
布里 性冷淡的人在做♥爱♥时
Bree, you know. It's not uncommon for people experiencing
都会表现的好像置身事外
sexual repression to distance themselves during the act.
你就是这么看我的吗
Is that how you see me?
像死鱼似的躺在那一动不动吗
As some sort of prude who just lays there like a cold fish?
-我喜欢做♥爱♥ -好吧
- I love sex. - All right.
我喜欢它的全部 那感觉 那味道
I love everything about it. The sensations. The smells.
我尤其喜欢男性的触感
I especially love the feel of a man.
肌肉紧逼着我的身体
All that muscle and sinew pressed against my body.
尤其当摩擦开始时
And then when you add friction!
舌尖柔柔地滑过男人乳♥头♥
The tactile sensation of running my tongue
那浑厚坚实的触感
over a man's nipple ever so gently.
紧接着就是动作本身 水乳♥交♥融
And then there's the act itself. Two bodies becoming one,
和最后迸发的快♥感♥
and that final eruption of pleasure.
说实话 性♥爱♥里我唯独不喜欢阴囊
To be honest. The only thing I don't like about sex is the scrotum.
尽管它必不可少
Obviously it has its practical applications,
我就是接受不了
but I'm not a fan.
您需要点什么吗
Can I get you something?
埋单 谢谢
Uh... Just the check, please.
先生 你还没点东西呢
Sir, you haven't ordered yet.
我们不是要去逛街吗
We're not shopping?
我想先带你去吃午饭
Oh, I thought we stop you for lunch first.
这的自助餐是镇里最棒的
This place has the best buffet in town.
蟹腿随便吃
All-you-can-eat crab legs.
-哦不 -怎么啦 走啊
- Oh, no! - What's wrong? Let's go.
我没发现已经这么晚了
Oh, I didn't realize how late it was.
那套衣服只能预留到两点
They are only holding the suit minute for me until two.
要是停下来吃饭就来不及了
If we stay I'll never make it.
我们去商场随便吃点算了
We'll just have lunch at the mall.
等等 我真的很想吃蟹腿
Wait. Uh... I'm really in the mood for crab legs.
那我先留在这 一会你再回来
Why don't you just drop me off and you can come back.
要是商场人多 可能得逛一个多小时
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表