剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你的虎口
you want the web of your hand
要对准枪的脊框
up against the edge of the backstrap.
-你喷的是什么香水 -我没喷香水
- What perfume are you wearing? - I'm not wearing perfume.
你确定吗 因为你身上很香
Are you sure? Because you smell amazing.
我出门前在做蛋白杏仁饼
Oh! I was making Macaroons before I left the house.
现在 我要你握着这把枪
Ok. Now, I want you to hold the gun
就像握着一只美丽的和平鸽那样
like you're holding a beautiful white dove,
要用点力不能让它飞了
firmly enough that it can't fly away,
但又不能太用力 以免伤到它
but not so firmly that you can kill it.
-明白了吗 -我想是的
- Got it? - I think so.
好的 现在你只要深呼吸
Ok, now all you have to do is take a deep breath
然后扣下扳机
and squeeze the trigger...
乔治
George!
天哪 乔治 你还好吧
My god! Oh, George! Are you ok? Oh, George!
真对不起
Sorry!
乔治
George.
真抱歉让你少了一个脚趾
I'm so sorry you lost your toe.
医生说是中间那个
The doctor said it's the middle one,
所以不会影响身体平衡
so your balance shouldn't be affected.
这丝毫不会影响你的生活
I mean, this really won't change your life one little bit.
求你说点什么吧
Please say something.
我一直期望在我死之前
I've always dreamed that before I died
能有幸亲吻一位真正美丽的女人
I would get to kiss a truly beautiful woman.
而当我终于得此良机
I finally get the chance
结果却赔掉了个脚趾头
and I end up blowing off a toe.
完全意料之中 我总是碰上这种事
I'm not surprised. This type of thing always happens to me.
我知道我能熬过去
And I... I know I will get over it.
可我熬不过去的是
But the thing that I don't think I'll ever get over
为什么我亲你的时候 你推开了我
is that when I did kiss you, you pulled away from me.
你为什么那么做 布里
Why did you do that, Bree?
我只是有点措手不及
I was just caught off-guard.
可我们在约会啊
But we're dating.
我想亲你一下有那么意外吗
Why would it be so surprising I would try to kiss you?
我还没和雷克斯离婚
I'm still married to Rex.
法律上我们还没真正分开
We're not even legally separated yet.
他欺骗了你
He cheated on you.
你说你要恨他一辈子的
You said you were gonna hate him for ever.
永远不要轻信一个心刚碎的女人
You shouldn't listen to a woman who's just had her heart broken.
我们会撒谎
We tend to lie.
我们要迟到了 不好意思
I think we're a little late. Hi. Sorry.
勒奈特知道人们绝不会对
Lynette knew serious illness
重病不以为意
was not a matter to be treated lightly.
-干吗 -抱起我生病的宝贝儿子
- What are you doing? - Picking up my sick little baby boy.
好啦 搞定
All right, here. There. Ok.
而赶上瑜伽课 可攸关她的生死
But making her yoga class was a matter of life and death.
不好意思 借过借过
Sorry, sorry. Excuse me, excuse me.
劳伦 我们今早实在忙晕了
Hey, Lauren. Hi. We had a really rough morning.
没事的 别在意
Don't give it another thought.
你高中肯定是啦啦队长吧
I bet you were a cheerleader in high school, weren't you?
最后一年当过 你怎么知道
My junior year. How'd you know?
你这样的女孩肯定是啦啦队的
Girls like you were always cheerleaders.
皮肤好 优等生 受欢迎
Clear skin, honor roll, popular.
高中里 我就是那种和小混混一起
In high school I was the girl that hung out with the freaks
在码头抽烟的女孩
on the loading dock and smoked.
-没人待见我们 -这就是高中啦
- Everyone hated us. - Well, you know high school.
谢天谢地这些都过去了
Thank god we leave that behind.
我不这么认为
See, I don't think we do.
我仍旧是那种
I'm still the outsider
潮流派对瞧不上的局外人
that doesn't get invited to the cool parties,
而你还是神采奕奕的啦啦队长
and you're still the perky cheerleader
总觉得自己能蒙蔽大家的眼睛
who thinks that she can pull the wool over everyone's eyes.
什么
What?
你跟我一起郊游 付汽油钱
You came on this trip, paid for the gas,
居然还换了轮胎
and, look at you. You're changing this flat
明知道我是汽车俱乐部的
when you know I have auto club.
你想从我这得到点什么
You want something from me.
我知道胡博太太的死对你打击很大
I just know Mrs. Huber's death's been hard on you.
所以想帮帮你
So I want to help.
-你撒谎 -你凭什么说我撒谎
- That's a lie. - Why would you think I was lying?
因为就跟高中一样 游戏规则仍适用
Because we're still in high school. The old rules apply.
好孩子对混混向来无事不登三宝殿
The cool kids only talk to the freaks when they need something.
你要是不告诉我你的意图
You're not getting back in my car
就别想上车
until you tell me what it is that you want.
好吧
Ok.
我
Look, I...
我一直对你不太好 想补偿你
I just haven't always treated you well and I wanna make amends.
我还是觉得你谎话连篇
Hmm. I still think you're full of crap,
可现在没空和你争这个
but we don't have time to debate this.
其实 最糟的是
You know. For what's worse.
高中时我本该和你说话的
I would have talked to you in high school.
你说的所有谎话里
Of all the lies you've told,
这个是最糟的
that's the worst.
来点纯麦威士忌
Single Malt?
-坐 放松点 -把东西还给我
- Have a seat. Take a load off. - I want it all back.
我的地图 照片和枪
My maps, pictures, my gun.
-还有钱 -钱是我的
- And the money. - Oh, my money.
你找不到其他人
You'll never get somebody
比我更想查清黛德丽的遭遇
who cares about finding Deidre's like I do.
为什么 因为你很爱她吗
Why? Because you loved her so much?
是你不要她的 记得吗
You abandoned her, remember?
你救了自己 找了个优秀
You saved yourself, found yourself a nice,
安定的妻子 然后弃我女儿于不顾
safe wife and you left my daughter to rot.
所以原谅我质疑你的付出
So forgive me if I question your level of commitment.
我必须查清楚 你干吗跟我对着干
I need to do this. Why are you fighting me?
因为你进展太慢
Because you haven't been moving fast enough,
而且我时日不多了
and I'm running out of time.
-什么意思 -我生了个肿瘤
- What do you mean? - It seems I have a tumor.
而且那东西在压♥迫♥我的大脑
Apparently it's pressing on my brain.
我快死了
I'm gonna die,
死前我想知道我女儿到底遭遇了什么
and I'd like to know what happened to my daughter before I do.
真是有史以来最棒的一堂课
That was the best class ever.
我感觉好极了 谢谢你
I just feel terrific. Thank you.
勒奈特 这是我朋友卡莉
Lynette, this is my friend Callie.
-她想见见帕克 -是吗 为什么
- She wanted to meet Parker. - Oh, really? Why?
我是癌症幸存者 六年前得了乳腺癌
I'm a survivor. Breast cancer. About six years ago.
我可以抱抱你儿子吗
Can I hug your son?
好的
Sure.
我完全理解你现在的处境
I know exactly what you're going through.
但你要勇敢 好吗
But you're gonna be brave, ok?
你一定会挺过来的
And you are gonna survive this
因为你是个坚强的小战士
because you are a tough little soldier.
妈咪 我是不是快死了
Mommy, am I dying?
不 你不会死的
No. You're not dying.
大家会那样想是因为我剃了你的头发
People just think that because I shaved your head.
你给他剃光头
You shaved his head?
我哥哥把泡泡糖黏在我头发上
My brothers put gum in my hair.
抱歉 失陪了
Sorry. Excuse me.
就这样
And just like that,
勒奈特意识到通往松弛身心
Lynette realized the road to enlightenment
的极乐之门关上了
and spiritual well-being was now closed to her.
乔治 怎么是你
Oh, George!
真令人意外
Well, what a surprise.
自从上次在医院谈过之后
See, I've been doing a lot of thinking
我想了很多 然后...
since we talked at the hospital, and...
然后什么
And?
布里 我不介意我们怎么看待它
Bree, I don't care what we call it.
约会也好 一起出去玩也好
We can call it dating. We can call it hanging out.
什么都可以 我只想和你在一起
Whatever it is. I just want to be with you.
我真的希望我们还能做朋友
See, I really need our friendship back.
-我认为这样做不明智 -为什么呢
- I don't think that would be wise. - Why not?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表