剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你难道不会抱有一种期待
Wouldn't you keep hoping that in time
我迟早会喜欢上你吗
I would feel the same way about you?
或许吧
Maybe.
乔治啊
Oh, George.
希望你别用那种口气叫我
I wish you wouldn't say "oh, George" like that,
像是我在可怜巴巴地奢望你会爱上我
like I'm pathetic for even thinking you could love me some day.
我并不觉得你可怜
I don't think you're pathetic.
只是 我真的没法爱上你
It's just that... I can't.
天哪 天哪
Aw, jeez. Aw, jeez.
乔治 求你 别走
Oh, George, please don't go.
我们就不能平心静气地聊聊吗
Why can't we talk this over?
别碰我
Don't!
-天哪 乔治 来 -走开
- Oh, my god! Oh, George, here... - Get away from me!
-靠着我 -我不需要你
- Lean on me. - I don't need you!
我不需要任何人
I don't need anybody!
亲爱的
You know, honey,
今晚是船展的最后一天了
tonight's the last night of the boat show.
下礼拜大扫除之前
We can spend some time together
我们可以过过二人世界
before the home and garden thing next week.
卡洛斯
Carlos?
我要去坐牢了
I'm going to jail,
你不用在这等我回来
and you're not gonna be here when I get back.
-什么 -是真的 我不会怪你的
- What? - It's true, and I won't blame you.
别说傻话了 一切都会好起来的
Don't talk like that. Everything's gonna be fine.
我们会克服困难的
We're gonna sort this mess out
你也会东山再起的
and you're gonna be back on top.
加布 他们随便找一项就可以定我罪
Gaby, they could find me guilty on every charge.
我要坐五年牢呢
I could go to prison for five years.
我们得卖♥♥掉房♥子 你也得继续工作
We'd have to sell the house. You'd have to keep working.
如果真是这样 你能保证不离不弃吗
If that happens, can you promise you won't ever leave?
我保证
I promise.
我得走了
I gotta go.
这里够远了
This is far enough.
需要帮忙打开吗
Do you need help with the container?
不用 已经打开了 我没事
No, I got it open. I'm good.
你在等什么
So what are you waiting for?
我就想安静一会儿 不行吗
I just need a moment, ok?
当然可以 不急
Of course. Take your time.
你还好吧
Are you ok?
没事 我只是很感激
No, I'm just so grateful.
我明白 胡博太太是你的好朋友
I know. I know. Mrs. Huber was a good friend to you.
我不是说玛莎
I'm not talking about Martha.
-我感激的是你 -我
- I'm grateful to you. - Me?
是啊 这么多年我待你这么烂
Yeah, I've been such a bitch to you over the years,
你却还愿意帮我划船撒骨灰
and here you are rowing me out to dump her ashes.
这没什么大不了
Well, it's really no big deal.
才不是呢
Yes, it is.
没人帮我的时候你能挺身而出
You stepped up when nobody else would,
我却还怀疑你动机不纯
and here I am thinking you have an ulterior motive.
苏珊 你真是个好人
Susan, you're such a good person.
我就是个混♥蛋♥
And I'm such a bitch.
伊迪 你没那么坏 更何况
Edie, you're not that bad, and,
相信我 我也没那么好
believe me, I'm not that good.
-不 你很好 -拜托别这么说
- Yes, you are. - Please don't do this.
玛莎是走了
And Martha may be gone,
但仁慈的主告诉我 我并不孤单
but the good lord above has shown me that I'm not alone.
我很感激我还有一个真正的朋友
I am so grateful that I still have a true friend.
谢谢你 苏珊
Thank you, Susan.
伊迪 是我烧了你的房♥子
Edie, I burned your house down.
什么
Huh?
那天我担心你在和麦克上♥床♥
I was scared you were sleeping with Mike
所以偷偷溜进你家一探究竟
and so I let myself in. I sneek around.
却不小心打翻了烛台
I accidentally knocked a candle over
然后就...
and the whole... just...
真的很抱歉 你能原谅我吗
I'm so sorry. Can you ever forgive me?
给我划回去 立刻
Row me back... Now.
很抱歉刚才推了你 我没想...
I'm sorry about before, shoving you. I didn't mean...
我这把老骨头没那么容易断
I'm not gonna break.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
怀疑你的承诺 你的胆量
Questioning your commitment, your guts.
-我向来很明白 -你是应该明白
- I know better than that. - Yeah, you should.
我一直靠这个警醒自己为什么在那里
I keep this with me all the time to remind me why I'm there.
如果真是有人加害于她 我要他们偿命
If it turns out someone hurt her, I want them dead.
行动前我们务必要再三确认
We need to be sure before we do anything.
当你确认清楚后
When you're sure,
我相信你会处理好一切的
I know I can trust you to take care of it.
毕竟你已经为她杀过一次人了
After all, you already killed for her once.
是药店吗
Yeah, is this the pharmacy?
我妻子让我打电♥话♥过来 她弄丢了处方
My wife asked me to call. She lost her prescription.
加布丽尔·索利斯 是的 是避孕药
Gabrielle Solis. Yeah, the birth-control pills.
好的 她会很安心的
Great, great. She'll be very relieved.
能一次性买♥♥几个月的量吗
Can she get enough for a couple months?
没错 防患于未然嘛
That's right. Better safe than sorry.
多谢 你们送货上门吗
Thanks a lot. Oh, do you guys deliver?
伊迪 说点什么吧
Edie, please talk to me.
一路回来我都在思考
I've been thinking about this for the last 90 miles and...
你不必原谅我
You don't have to forgive me.
你可以去警♥察♥局告发我
You can go to the police, kick me,
可以烧掉我的房♥子
you can burn my house down.
可你要知道我一直在内疚中煎熬着
You just have to know that I am so racked with guilt,
我觉得没什么
I don't think it's possible for me to
能让我比现在更难过了
suffer any more than I am already.
是吗 我真想验证下你这句话
Boy, I'd like to put that theory to the test.
好吧 伊迪 你想做什么都可以
Well, whatever you want to do, Edie.
你只要明白 我真的很抱歉
Just know that I'm sorry.
我不会去告发你的
I'm not going to the police.
-真的吗 -没错
- You're not? - No.
保险公♥司♥会重新调查
The insurance company will investigate
那样只会延期支票
and it'll delay my check.
-太谢谢你了 -但是
- Thank you. - But...
还有件事要你帮我做
...There is something I want you to do for me.
当然了 你说吧 什么事都行
Of course. Anything. You name it. What?
我想参加你们的扑克聚会
I want to be invited to your poker game.
-扑克聚会 -并不是说我一定会去
- Our poker games? - I'm not saying I'll go.
我也不要求你和你的朋友们
And I'm not saying you and your little friends
要对我多友好
have to be nice to me,
但是 时不时被邀请一次
but every once in a while, yeah,
我还是很乐意去的
it would be nice to be asked.
我们每周二聚会 百乐餐式
We meet on Tuesdays. And it's pot-luck lunch.
每个人都要带点吃的
Everybody brings something.
-我什么都不会带的 -你不用带
- I'm not bringing anything. - You don't have to.
这样就好
Well, this is good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得我应该去冲个澡
I guess I should go take a shower
把胡博太太洗掉
and wash Mrs. Huber off me.
等等
Hold it.
一想到玛莎的骨灰
I can't stand the thought of Martha's ashes
会从下水管道被冲走我就难过
going down some sewer drain.
伊迪 我总得把自己洗干净
Well, Edie, I have to clean up.
这草坪可真漂亮
Well, this is such a beautiful lawn.
我们可以让她在这里安息
We could put her to rest right here.
-在我前院的草坪 -对啊
- On my front lawn? - Why not?
她可以永远守着她的房♥子
She can spend eternity looking at her house
顺便看着自己的邻居
and keep an eye on the neighborhood.
她会喜欢这样的
She'd like that.
过来 我帮你冲掉
Stand over here. I'll hose you off.
这样不好吧
I don't think so.
是你欠我的
You owe me.
玛莎 我会想你的
Martha, I'm gonna miss you.
死亡避无可避
Death is inevitable.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表