剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
需不需要帮忙
I thought you might need a hand.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
真抱歉发生了这种事
I'm sorry for what happened.
不知道凶手也不知道动机 肯定不好受
It must be really hard not knowing who did it or why.
-你一定很无助吧 -有点
- You must feel helpless. - A bit.
但愿她的日记能提供点线索
I'm hoping her journals will provide some insight.
-日记 -是啊 玛莎一直写日记
- Journals? - Yes. Martha kept them for years.
那她应该记了不少东西吧
Oh. So she must have written a lot of things in them?
她会记下生活中每一个细节
Every mundane detail of her life.
当然还包括其他人的
And everyone else's, for that matter.
警♥察♥想看这些日记
The police want to see them,
不过我在拖延时间
but I'm stalling them
打算等我抽空看完了再给他们
till I have a chance to read through them myself.
我可不能让什么家丑外扬啊
Wouldn't want any embarrassing family secrets getting out.
考虑真周到 很好
That's smart. That's good. That's good to hear.
-我完蛋了 -妈妈 冷静点
- I am so screwed. - Mom, calm down.
火灾也好 量杯也好
Everything about the fire and measuring cup
所有事都会记在日记里
is gonna be in that journal.
到时候大家都会以为我是个纵火犯
Everyone'll think I'm an arsonist.
可能没那么糟
It may not be as bad as it looks.
有没可能胡博太太没把这个记下来呢
You think there's a chance she didn't write about it?
拜托 这可是一等一的八卦
Please. It's great dirt.
连我都往日记里写了
I even put it in my journal.
你得去跟布利特太太摊牌
You're going to have to get to Mrs. Britt and come clean,
告诉她那只是个意外
convince her it was an accident.
她不起诉 也许警♥察♥就不会管
If she doesn't press charges, the police'll probably just let it go.
你没嗑药吧 伊迪讨厌我
Are you high? Edie hates me.
所以呢 你得先拜倒在她脚下
That's why you're going to grovel at her feet
祈求她的原谅
and beg forgiveness.
没错 你要讨伊迪·布利特的欢心
That's right. You're gonna have to suck up to Edie Britt.
麦克 你应该已经发现
Hey, Mike. As you can probably see by now,
我把我的钱都拿走了
I took back my money
还有你从邻居那
and what little information
挖到的一点点信息
you managed to dig up on your neighbors.
替代你的人会需要的
Your replacement's gonna need it.
收拾收拾继续你自己的生活吧
Pack up and move on with your life.
抱歉搞得乱七八糟
Sorry for the mess.
我们来了 早到了十分钟
We're here! Ten minutes early.
帮我登记吧
Sign me up.
你刚错过高峰期 抱歉
You just missed the rush. Sorry.
我明明提前了 还早到了十分钟
No. No, I planned ahead. We're ten minutes early.
-天哪 -什么
- Oh, my god. - What?
你说你有个孩子病了 我没想到是这样
When you said you had a sick child, I had no idea.
有多长时间了
How long's it been?
不久之前
Just kinda snuck up on us.
他还这么小 上帝 真让人难过
And he's so young, too. God, it just breaks my heart.
-其实也不完全是 -你去上课吧
- No, see, here's the thing... - You go ahead into class.
我来帮你的孩子找地方
I'll find room for your kids.
好吧
Ok.
伊迪
Hey, Edie.
苏珊
Susan.
我其实挺嫉妒你的
I gotta say, I envy you.
别胡说八道了 怎么可能
In the name of god, why?
你可以造自己想要的房♥子 还不要钱
Well, you get to build your dream house, for free.
从某种角度来说你的房♥子遭火灾
In a weird way your house burning down
倒是件好事
was really a good thing.
一点也不好
There is nothing good about it.
那些记忆 照片 都找不回来了
I can't replace the memories, the photographs, the...
你有什么企图
Is there something you want?
是这样的 伊迪
Ok, here's the deal, Edie.
我
I...
-我 -我我我 我什么
- I... - I, I... What?!
赶紧说 我忙着呢
Spit it out already. I'm busy.
我就是来看看你好不好
I just wanted to see how you were holding up.
发生这些事 还有胡博太太遇害
You know, with Mrs. Huber and everything.
我最好的朋友被杀了塞进垃圾袋
My best friend was murdered and stuffed into a garbage bag,
都没有人愿意
and nobody cares enough to...
跟我一块去撒她的骨灰
...go with me to spread her ashes.
我跟你一块去 伊迪
I'll go with you, Edie.
谢天谢地 我快饿死了
Thank god. I'm starving.
吃吧 我累得都不想吃了
Well, dig in. I am way too tired to eat.
我很抱歉
Hey. I'm sorry.
你有没有顺路去医院看妈妈
So did you get to go by the hospital, visit mama?
我今天工作了十个小时
I worked ten hours today.
我明天去吧 虽然去了她也不知道
I'll go tomorrow. She doesn't know when I'm there.
她很快会醒的
She's gonna wake up soon. I know it.
你知道怎样能让她开心吗
And you know what'd make her happy?
你要是想说孙子 饶了我吧
If you say a grandchild, so help me out.
加布丽尔 求你了
Gabrielle, please.
不行 你答应过的 不要孩子
No. You promised. No babies.
-世事总会变化的 -是 我知道
- Things change. - Yeah, I know.
联调局拖走了我的玛莎拉蒂
The feds towed away my Maserati,
我丈夫是个罪犯
my husband is a felon,
我还得在展销会上
and I spend my days getting groped
被卖♥♥拖拉机的胖子吃豆腐
by fat tractor salesmen at trade shows.
世事无常 我再了解不过了
I am well aware things change!
孩子可是有形的 永恒的
A baby is solid, a constant.
那你在联邦监狱务劳的时候
Who's gonna change diapers
谁来给孩子换尿布
when you're pumping iron in a federal prison? Huh?
我喜欢我的生活 不能让你毁了它
I like my lifestyle and I don't want you to kill it.
看看周围吧 加布丽尔 它已经毁了
Well, look around. Gabriell. It's already dead.
现在你已经没什么可掌控的了
Now there's nothing you can control.
或许吧 可生孩子这事
Maybe. But having a baby?
我能掌控 还有你 我也能掌控
That I can control. You, I can control.
不准这么和我说话 我还是一家之主
You can't talk to me like that. I'm still the man of this house.
真的吗 一家之主
Oh, really? The man of the house?
不准走
Don't walk away from me.
我的晚饭 加布丽尔 立刻回来
Hey, hey. My food. Gabrielle, come back here right now!
我不用走太远
I wouldn't go too much farther,
就能送你回监狱
you're gonna end up back in prison.
混♥蛋♥ 加布丽尔 马上给我回来
Damm it, Gabrielle. Get inside now.
我都等了一整天了
Hey, I waited all day for that!
看着就好吃
It's perfect. Oh!
外面香脆微焦
Crispy and burnt on the outside,
里面鲜嫩多汁
but nice and steamy on the inside.
一家之主 你走都走不出来
You're the man of the house? You can't even leave it.
我喜欢这感觉 就像小小冒险
I love this. It's like a little adventure.
我从没开过枪
I've never fired a gun before.
今晚将让你永生难忘
The memory of this night will stay with you for ever.
-真的吗 -当然啦
- Really? - Oh, yeah.
第一次总是令人难忘
You always remember your first time.
希望我子弹买♥♥得够多
God, I hope I brought enough bullets.
布里 我无法形容
You know, Bree, I can't tell you
这些天对我意味着什么
what these last few days have meant to me.
终于能走出家门 尝试新事物
Finally getting out of the house and trying new things.
我们确实过得很开心
Well, we sure have had some fun.
不仅如此
No, no. It's more than that.
我几乎忘却了孤独
I'm sort of forget what it's like to be lonely.
乔治 你真贴心
Oh, George, that's so sweet.
来吧 让我们开始射击吧
Now, come on. Let's go shoot something.
我开枪之前
Now. Before I fire a handgun,
我会过一遍基本动作以确保准备就绪
I like to go over the basics to make sure I'm ready.
明白了吗 第一点 站稳
Ok? So, number one. Strong stance.
二 抓高
Two. High hand grasp.
三 握牢
Three. Hard grip.
四 直视
Four. Front sight.
五 松保险
Five. Release the safety,
然后慢慢扣动扳机
and then squeeze the trigger slowly.
-抓高是什么意思 -给 拿着枪
- What's a high hand grasp? - Here, take the gun.
用半自动手♥枪♥的时候
When you're firing a semiautomatic,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表