剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
- You're not better than me. - Excuse me?
你在生活中得到的一切
The only reason you have anything
只是因为你漂亮
in your life is because you're pretty.
总有一天 你会变老
One day you'll be old
等到那时 你将一无所有
and when that happens, you'll be nothing.
你被炒了
You are so fired.
别反悔
No kidding.
情人节卡片 真漂亮
Ooh, Valentine's Day card. It's pretty.
而且是细致的手绘图
And meticulously hand-painted.
看来送你卡的人一定很爱你
Whoever sent you that must really love you.
-而且才华横溢 -很漂亮 谢谢
- And be loaded with talent. - It's beautiful. Thanks.
我们今晚的约会还算数吗
So are we still on for tomorrow night?
岂止算数
Oh, not only are we on,
我在佩蒂弗勒餐厅订了位
I got reservations at Le Petit Fleur.
那里太高档了
Ooh, that place is so pretentious.
我一直想去来着
I've been dying to go there.
孩子们 全部给我进来
Boys? Get your little fannies inside.
孩子们
Guys?
可怜的勒奈特 要是她再找不到保姆
Oh, poor, Lynette. If she doesn't get a new nanny soon,
-她会崩溃的 -嘘
- She's gonna implode. - Shh.
孩子们 你们在躲谁
Hey, guys. Who you hiding from?
-我们的妈妈 -她要打我们
- Our mom. - She wants to spank us.
你们做了什么坏事吗
Why, did you do something bad?
如果你们躲太久 她会担心的
Well, if you hide out too long, she'll get worried.
那时她会更生气
Then she'll get madder.
明白吗 赶紧回家
You know what I say? Go on home. Take your lumps.
这样至少今天剩下的时间你们还能玩一会
There's a decent chance you'll have the rest of day to play.
来 爬上来
Come on, climb aboard.
-干得好 -我喜欢孩子
- Pretty impressive. - Well, I love kids.
真希望将来能有自己的孩子
Can't wait to have my own some day.
我们不想挨打
We don't want to get spanked.
我们保证会乖的
Yeah, we promise we'll be good.
太晚了 你们偷东西 还撒谎
Too late. You stole. And then you lied.
更糟的是
Even worse,
你们让我在麦克卢斯基太太面前难堪
you made me look bad in front of Mrs. Mccluskey,
你们明知道她是我的宿敌
who you know is mommy's sworn enemy.
该选工具了
Time to pick your poison.
皮带怎么样 挺传统的
How about a belt? It's a classic.
我们可以用山胡桃树枝
Well, we could go with the old hickory stick.
虽然干枯了
It's a clich
但很管用
but it's pretty effective.
我们可以用锅铲
I know. We'll go with the spatula.
上面的洞能减少空气阻力
The holes give it less wind resistance.
快速有效
Moves faster.
别 别 别 别
No! No, no, no, no.
孩子们 听着 我已经束手无策了
Guys! Hey, my hands are tied.
偷东西就要挨打
Thieves get spanked.
这是常理
Just the way it works.
-除非 -除非怎样
- Unless... - Unless what?
鉴于是初犯 如果你们发誓
For a first time offence, if you swear,
保证你们以后再也不偷东西了
cross your heart, that you will never, never steal again,
并给麦克卢斯基太太写封道歉信
and you write Mrs. Mccluskey a letter of apology,
我就饶了你们
I will let it slide.
-行 -好 我们发誓
- Ok! - Yeah! We swear.
好吧
All right,
就以"亲爱的麦克卢斯基太太"开头
start with "Dear Mrs. Mccluskey..."
妈妈 你笑什么
Mommy? Why are you smiling?
知道什么叫做心理战吗
Do you know what "psychological warfare" means?
-不知道 -那真是可惜
- No. - Well, too bad for you.
写吧 先是大写m 然后c
Ok, start with a big "m", "c"...
非常好
Good.
雷克斯和我打算下周办个十周年婚庆派对
Rex and I are hosting a dinner party for ten next week.
我们要用上最好的瓷器
We're using our best china
并以鸭子为主菜
and serving duck.
那么 你和雷克斯复合了
So, you and Rex are a couple again?
是的 你知道吗 如果我们分开
Yes. You know, that's one of things
最令我反感的事情
I hated most about our separation,
就是不能举♥行♥派对晚会
not being able to throw dinner parties.
这其中有一些文明又优雅的东西
There's just something so civilized and elegant about them,
你不这样认为吗
don't you think?
我还以为你克服了对他不忠的反感
I take it you've resolved your feelings about his infidelity?
这样说吧
Let's just say
我把它们锁进一个虚构的盒子里
I've put them in an imaginary box
并暂时不去看它们
and don't plan on looking at them for a while.
你认为这个和解的方式
Do you think that it is the healthiest way
健康吗
to achieve a reconciliation?
刚开始也不容易
Well, it won't be easy at first.
你不得不强颜欢笑
There'll be a lot of forced smiles
敷衍了事满足对方的性需求
and perfunctory love-making,
但是几十年后
but after a few decades whiz by,
我确信自己会找到一种方式原谅他
I'm sure I'll find a way to forgive him.
既然你有这个计划
Well, as long as you have a plan.
我真心想原谅他 高德芬博士
I do want to forgive him, Dr. Goldfine.
但是 他似乎还有事瞒着我
but... there's something he's still not telling me.
真的吗
Really?
我想那和他发生婚外情的原因有关
I think it has something to do with why he had the affair.
-你跟他谈过这个问题吗 -谈过一次
- Have you confronted him? - Once.
你真应该看看他当时的眼神
You should have seen the look in his eyes.
他很怕我知道
He was terrified I'd figure it out.
你知道他在隐瞒什么 对吧
You know what it is, don't you?
布里 我不能与你谈论其他病人
Bree, I can't discuss other patients.
我知道
I realize that.
他瞒着我的事 很龌龊吗
This thing that he's hiding... Is it bad?
好吧 算了
Oh, ok, um... Uh...
也许我还是不知道为妙
Maybe it's better that I don't know.
布里 如果你们俩都不愿意
Bree, how does this reconciliation have a chance
向对方坦诚自己内心最深处的部分
if the two of you can't be honest
你们复合的机会很渺茫
about the innermost parts of your lives?
我们是欧裔新教♥徒♥[上流社会] 高德芬博士
We're, um... W.A.S.P. S, Dr. Goldfine.
佯装视而不见
Not acknowledging the elephant in the room
是我们最擅长的
is what we do best.
你们决定这样做了吗
You'd settle for that?
选择充满压抑和猜忌的生活
A life filled with repression and denial?
至少还有派对晚会 可别忘了
And the dinner parties. Don't forget the dinner parties.
在那边你能看到皇后系列
And, uh, over there you got your Queens and, uh...
舒适新春系列
your Quad spring series,
还有奢华1000系列
and your Deluxe 1000s,
直通睡眠的尊享乐园 这工作不错吧
all the way to the imperial paradise. Sweet racket, huh?
有时候我早晨醒来
I swear sometimes I wake up in the morning
简直不敢相信自己成了午睡国王
and I can't believe I'm the Siesta king.
甚至不知道是怎么当上的
Except for how I am.
很动人
Very impressive.
那么 摄影师要我在哪里拍照
So, where does the photographer want me for the shoot?
你的经纪人没有告诉你么 不用拍照
Uh, didn't your agent tell you? There's no shoot.
那你雇我做什么
Well, then what did you hire me for?
你听说过"美女促销"吗
You've heard the expression "sex sells"?
那就是你的工作
That's why you are coming.
你要使人们联想到
You're here to remind people
除了睡觉 在一张午睡国王床垫上
there's a lot of fun things they can do on a Siesta King mattress
还有许多愉悦的事情可以做 懂吗
that don't involve sleep. Get it?
常言道 篱笆扎得牢 邻居处得好
It is often said that good fences make good neighbors.
但是 勒奈特却发现
But as Lynette was about to discover,
如果和麦克卢斯基太太毗邻
the fence might just need a little barbed wire
篱笆还需要装上铁丝网
if the neighbor is Mrs. Mccluskey.
你在干什么 快出去
What do you think you are doing? Get out of here.
你家的小贼潜入我家
Your little criminals snuck into my house
把我的挂钟偷走了
and stole my wall clock.
什么
What?
一只手工涂漆 紫色白色相间的挂钟
It was a hand-painted, purple and white wall clock.
是我儿子亲手做的
My son made it.
你确定不是你乱放 毕竟你上了年纪
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表